Mafia #42: Role madness

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
07-10-2015, 12:00 AM
RE: Mafia #42: Role madness
So I guess everyone is asleep now? D:

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2015, 12:16 AM
Well good morning to my fellow loonies. Just got up.

I'm starting to lean kidC myself but will have to wait and see how the rest of the day progresses before I change my vote.
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
07-10-2015, 12:46 AM
*Screaming at a chair*

I really feel like I'm just air to you. I feel all alone WHY DON*T YOU NOTICE ME!!!

(Sorry the above was nothing but flavor. Nothing serious.)
07-10-2015, 01:40 AM
*sits down next to NKK*

Rather dim morning if I do say so myself

*tears down curtain*

Well that seems a bit brighter. Why don't you tell me how you feel about all zeh stuff you missed while "sleeping"

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
07-10-2015, 01:54 AM
*Looks at chair*

Oh now you want to talk. Well I'm lonely so I'll take it.

To be honest with you I think the points made about claiming to be just town being bad, seems right. On the other hand the role calling point seemingly also makes sense. It's like I'm just a child swimming with sharks. . . but instead of sharks they are crazy humans who wants to murder anyone if given enough reason. I'm completely outclassed so far. So I'll think I have to wait and see how things progresses to get a better handle on it all.

By the way chair, you could use some paint. Red seems fitting.
07-10-2015, 02:06 AM
Vote Count 1.1

KidC: Revenant77x, Unbeliever, Aoi Magi
07-10-2015, 02:10 AM
And then there is the other reason I role claimed, because this way I can drop the cryptic messages into the thread and we can see what there is to see. Today the voices are telling me that the cat is not my friend and we should tread carefully. So in TTA tradition of following insane people (Praise Cantor, peace be upon him) I think we should listen to the voices and turn our attention to the cat.

Lynch: Kitty

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
07-10-2015, 03:04 AM
(07-10-2015 12:16 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Well good morning to my fellow loonies. Just got up.

I'm starting to lean kidC myself but will have to wait and see how the rest of the day progresses before I change my vote.

(07-10-2015 12:46 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  (Sorry the above was nothing but flavor. Nothing serious.)

(07-10-2015 01:40 AM)Losty Wrote:  *sits down next to NKK*

Rather dim morning if I do say so myself

*tears down curtain*

Well that seems a bit brighter. Why don't you tell me how you feel about all zeh stuff you missed while "sleeping"

(07-10-2015 01:54 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  *Looks at chair*

Oh now you want to talk. Well I'm lonely so I'll take it.

To be honest with you I think the points made about claiming to be just town being bad, seems right. On the other hand the role calling point seemingly also makes sense. It's like I'm just a child swimming with sharks. . . but instead of sharks they are crazy humans who wants to murder anyone if given enough reason. I'm completely outclassed so far. So I'll think I have to wait and see how things progresses to get a better handle on it all.

By the way chair, you could use some paint. Red seems fitting.

Posts like this are worthless to the town. At best, they clutter up the thread and make scumhunting more difficult by diluting the discussion. At worst, they are a clumsy tactic employed by newbie Mafiosos to try and give themselves the appearance of being contributors to the town without actually having to do anything, thus avoiding giving the town any new information while avoiding death via Lynch All Lurkers policy.

Posts containing flavor are fine, so long as they actually have something of substance to go with it. Posts made entirely of fluff are worse than worthless; in any setting but this, with any players who were more experienced at the game, I would be calling it an active scum tell.

It doesn't matter if you're new. Just post something.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
07-10-2015, 06:11 AM
Unbeliever, I was asking about what he thinks about what's happened so far. Yes, that is helpful to town. That you don't like that I added some fun in there to go with the game....well you'll just have to deal with it. There's no reason that we shouldn't be allowed to have fun in the game.

Revenant. Will you explain your post further because I don't understand.

07-10-2015, 06:37 AM
I'm sorry, not much sleep, what I meant, revsie, is will you clarify that you're saying this is information you received because of your role...in the day? So it's not a night action?