Mafia #42: Role madness

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
07-10-2015, 07:24 AM
RE: Mafia #42: Role madness
Why should the Kitty go?

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2015, 07:48 AM
The voices in my head are filling in answers.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
07-10-2015, 08:48 AM
Sorry I wasn't able to get back on last night. I'm Here today and should be able to play off and on between appointments and kids, before work tonight. Does anyone know when the phase change ends for Pacific time?

Rev-hey, is there something you want to know? I think I understand the message.

[Image: 5920829_orig.jpg]
07-10-2015, 08:58 AM
(07-10-2015 06:37 AM)Losty Wrote:  I'm sorry, not much sleep, what I meant, revsie, is will you clarify that you're saying this is information you received because of your role...in the day? So it's not a night action?

I randomly get sent a message during the day phase from the Mod. I have no control over what it is or when I get it.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
07-10-2015, 08:59 AM
The phase ends in 6 hours

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
07-10-2015, 09:01 AM
I'm putting together a read list. A lot of people are null at this point though, with limited information so far. Looking between the lines.

07-10-2015, 09:01 AM
(07-10-2015 08:58 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(07-10-2015 06:37 AM)Losty Wrote:  I'm sorry, not much sleep, what I meant, revsie, is will you clarify that you're saying this is information you received because of your role...in the day? So it's not a night action?

I randomly get sent a message during the day phase from the Mod. I have no control over what it is or when I get it.

And the message said the cat is not your friend? Ok, I'll go with that.

Vote: Lynch Kitty

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
07-10-2015, 09:06 AM
(07-10-2015 09:01 AM)Losty Wrote:  
(07-10-2015 08:58 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I randomly get sent a message during the day phase from the Mod. I have no control over what it is or when I get it.

And the message said the cat is not your friend? Ok, I'll go with that.

Vote: Lynch Kitty

I Yoda'd the message (reversed the sentence) to get around the no direct copying of a mod message rule. Normally I would slightly reword but with something cryptic like that the actual words might be important.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
07-10-2015, 09:44 AM
I don't see how any fair game would have the mod basically tell us who the scum are. The cat, in this game, can only mean one person.
Perhaps she has an ability that is not helpful to town, since we are loonies in an asylum, it makes sense for thier to be insane or otherwise unhelpful versions of roles.

Kitty says she thinks she thinks she understands the message, so I'd like to hear her response before I stack my vote on her, too.

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black
[+] 1 user Likes Aroura's post
07-10-2015, 09:57 AM
Here is a read list.

Rev-I want to say town, the message he received makes sense if he is town or scum though.
Losty-jumping so quickly on a wagon meh....do you really think it would be that easy. That rev would get a message telling exactly who scum is? Think about it. What was the purpose of your vote?
Unbeliever-clearly a strong player who has played in the super serious games on another site. I'm only slightly experienced in that realm. I will say, that this is more if a fun social game than what you are used to and people having fun with the game is not a giant scum tell here. I like you're no holds barred approach and lean town.
Nishi-having a bit of fun, but looking forward to some serious scum hunting to be added.
Magi-hasn't said much yet. Hard to read. Null for now.
Kid C-I agree that you would be a starting target, but play style is not alignment indicative. The fact you had a number of votes and not a lot of push back also makes me think. Need to look into this further.
Guley-you sounded very sincere in your posts about targeting KC if you were scum. But if you stand back and look at it, you were casting shade on Rev, but also voting KC. Looks like scum who has two targets and can take the opportunity to go either way. Lean scum.
Vosur-no idea. Null. Please come post and scum hunt.
Aroura-she plays a similar game town or scum. Need to re read. See if I can get more than a null read.
Bri- May I call you that? First game with her, though in watching the last game, I didn't pick up on her being scum for awhile. Null
CL-again, not much happening here. I've seen you play a flawless scum game. Null for now.