Aurora-you got it.

[Image: 5920829_orig.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2015, 10:04 AM
RE: Mafia #42: Role madness
Adjusts tin foil hat.

Change of vote - Lynch Kitty

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
07-10-2015, 10:10 AM
It's a lynch wagon for a reason and this is day 1. We have to lynch someone. If more people would post maybe we could actually get some reads.

I haven't seen you interacting at all so it's hard to form a read on you. Just a read list is something at least but not enough to make me lean town or scum.
We don't have a lot of hours left and so many people have given nothing to go on. At least having a vote on someone gets them to talk.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
07-10-2015, 10:21 AM
Well....I really have to go now

Everyone please please talk more. A lot more if you haven't said anything yet. I'll try to check in as soon as I can.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
07-10-2015, 10:29 AM
Honestly people, I do not get the votes for Kitty.
I doubt Rev is scum, because it would become apparent pretty quickly that his messages are getting town killed and he would get lynched. It would be VERY bold for scum to roleclaim (correctly) and then try and use it to lead town around for the whole game.

Mathilda writes some twisted game, I know this from experience. Nothing in this game will be as straightforward as the it looks.

Losty is following other people's votes without much reasoning of her own. I find it hard to beleive she would really think the mod would give a player a PM saying who the scum are and not even question that.....

I may not be back before the phase change, and I'm nothappy voting for anyone right now. I hope I'm back in time to see reactions and change the vote accordingly, but for now, for the reasons I just gave:

Vote: Lynch Losty

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black
07-10-2015, 10:30 AM
Well I'm here and gave a full read list, I couldn't be more transparent unless I claimed. I don't think you guys want that. What would happen is I claim, and we get a last minute flash wagon. Where scum love to be in control.

Too bad you have to go Losty, I would love to hear your thoughts on Gulegon?
And I'm not sure if I'm clear, your vote on me because "wagon"? I was under the impression it was due to the message Revs got. I will ask point blank. Do you think the mod would hand over scum on day one?

07-10-2015, 10:33 AM
Crap, forgot this at the end of my last post.

[vote]lynch Losty[vote]

07-10-2015, 10:33 AM
Crap, I can't post.

[vote]lynch Losty[/vote]

07-10-2015, 10:37 AM