Mafia #42: Role madness

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
07-10-2015, 10:55 AM
RE: Mafia #42: Role madness
So I notice that Kitty with a fatal vote on her at present has not actually explained why I would recieve this message just more or less nodded and said "Yes that makes sense" seems a bit odd to me.

Anyway I guess I should do a read list since all the cool kids are doing it, after that we are all gonna go cliff diving be there or be square.

Revenant77x: Crazy Motherfucker, doesn't play as is expected ever, Slightly concerned that the role I have could be given misleading information but as of now it is the only info we have so is worth chasing down.

Losty: I am neutral on Losty atm maybe a slight lean towards town. Need to see more from her.

Unbeliever: I would guess town based on his actions so far, is the only other person really trying to scum hunt at this point.

Nishi Karano Kaze: Posts a lot of fluff but I am thinking that is more new player playing with the theme. Fair warning if you are town doing too much roleplaying in one of these games generally leads to a hanging. Neutral read as of yet.

Ferdinand: MIA If it continues will lean scum

Aoi Magi: MIA same as above

Kid Charlemagne: Responded to the pressure votes but was very cryptic. I actually have a slight town lean on him atm as scum would have defended themselves much more aggressively, I think.

TheGulegon: Lean town, I doubt Scum would remove a vote in a game like this. Not much else to go on.

Vosur: MIA need to see something from him if it continues will lean scum.

Aroura: Need to see more from her, some actual scum hunting would be nice. Neutral-slight town lean

Briiae: Need to see more from her (broken record is annoying yes?) with her not knowing Guley I get how she was confused by his logic and was seeing scum there.

Catholic_Lady: Not posted yet this game, only one not to. Sad

Kitty Galore: Seems off to me. Lean scum atm.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2015, 10:55 AM
Kid C- you voted after my read post. Same question to you, do you think the mod would hand scum over on day one like that?

[Image: 5920829_orig.jpg]
07-10-2015, 11:02 AM
(07-10-2015 10:55 AM)Kitty Galore Wrote:  Kid C- you voted after my read post. Same question to you, do you think the mod would hand scum over on day one like that?

I have helped Mathilda build games and one thing she loves to do is Random Number Matrixes. Which leads me to suspect that once a day she uses a RNG and I get a predetermined message based on the outcome. Is it possible we got lucky day 1 and hit on a scum? Yes, not likely but possible. I know if I was building this roll I would have 2 outcomes per other player a true and a false and then would randomise the outcome.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
07-10-2015, 11:04 AM
(07-10-2015 10:55 AM)Kitty Galore Wrote:  Kid C- you voted after my read post. Same question to you, do you think the mod would hand scum over on day one like that?

Maybe, maybe not. They could be a crazy as we all are.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
07-10-2015, 11:05 AM
Rev- I asked you immediately after I read your post if you had anything you wanted to know. I ask again. What would you like to know? The thing is, I don't know if you are scum getting this information and using it against town, or do you believe the mods would hand scum to you on day one?
Everyone voting me, please answer this question.

I haven't played with rev before. I want to put this out there, because I want all of my thoughts in the open in case I am lynched.

Could rev have voted kid as a scum buddy distancing, Losty giving him a hard time for claiming to also distance. Does anyone have thoughts on this?

4 hours to dead line I believe.

07-10-2015, 11:13 AM
Guley is a difficult read. If he was used to gagged games I would lean him scum, but....I don't know.
I gave rev a "hard time" for role claiming because you're not supposed to do that shit.

Are you saying that your role somehow works together with his?

Kitty if anyone else has done something scummy, point it put for me. I'm not seeing it. We have to lynch someone today.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
07-10-2015, 11:16 AM
Do I believe the mod would hand over scum on day 1? No.
Have you ever done a game where someone can read the mod's mind? I did something a bit like this once and I had prewritten statements that were randomly selected.

If you think the message means something else, then what?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
07-10-2015, 11:17 AM
Rev-Wait, I may have played with you, but it was awhile ago.

Do you have any questions? Or are you going with the message the mod gave you to vote me as scum?

Kid C-yeah, I see the crazy aspect. It plays into my role to.

So, the thing I'm voted for is the "not your friend" part. What do you make of the "tread lightly" party of the message? Or are we ignoring all of the things that could possibly mean.

Shit, the message basically town confirms guys. Think about it.

07-10-2015, 11:20 AM
Well, I can point out everyone I lean null or Guley that I lean scum on. It's in my read list. They are all a better lynch than me. Do I have to claim to prove it? Cuz that would suck.

07-10-2015, 11:25 AM
I need to go for a bit, I have an appointment in about an hour. Hoping some people come in to chime in on this. It would be good information for town if we get everyone's opinions on this.