Mafia #42: Role madness

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
07-10-2015, 11:28 AM
RE: Mafia #42: Role madness
(07-10-2015 11:17 AM)Kitty Galore Wrote:  Rev-Wait, I may have played with you, but it was awhile ago.

Do you have any questions? Or are you going with the message the mod gave you to vote me as scum?

Kid C-yeah, I see the crazy aspect. It plays into my role to.

So, the thing I'm voted for is the "not your friend" part. What do you make of the "tread lightly" party of the message? Or are we ignoring all of the things that could possibly mean.

Shit, the message basically town confirms guys. Think about it.

I am driving. Please explain how message confirm town?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2015, 11:42 AM
Losty that would mean I need to claim. You can't use your imagination?

What roles are there that are town aligned but also can accidentally hurt town?

There are three I can name of the top of my head. I'm one of them. With that in mind, I am almost town confirmed. Do we need to give scum more info?

Ok leaving now.

[Image: 5920829_orig.jpg]
07-10-2015, 11:47 AM
No I didn't mean for you to claim. Claiming is bad.

Guys I did as much scum hunting last night as I could. I really cannot do more now.

I am going to unvote for now and I will come back before the phase ends and cast a vote. I promise to be more active tomorrow, but honestly I have been at least attempting to scum hunt. Hard to do when so many aren't participating.

[unvote]

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
07-10-2015, 11:48 AM
Damnit with the lack of mafia tags ahh

Unvote

07-10-2015, 11:59 AM
Until I know more about how people are playing inhere I really have to go with my gut and they say role claiming is bad.

vote: rev

I think them message he did receive is trying to lead us astray. The way I read it is Kitty is town but we should be wary of her and what she could do.
[+] 1 user Likes Briiae's post
07-10-2015, 12:25 PM
I'm finally home from work; just got done catching up with the thread. I don't know that I can contribute anything interesting right now other than that I'm a townie. People who played previous Mafia games will be familiar with my ability, although Mathilda put an interesting little spin on it this time around.

As far as reads go, in all the games I've played, I've found that Mafia members try to blend in with townies by talking a lot in the thread. This goes even more so for gagged games, where complete silence from an alleged townie looks scummy. Any Mafia player worth his salt wouldn't stay quiet in a game like this, so I think we're looking in the wrong direction right now. It's usually the newbies who don't say much. I don't want to point any fingers right now because there have already been several active posters so far and I don't know which one of them could be scum.

Anyway, I still have to go shopping, I'll probably be back in 30-45 minutes.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
07-10-2015, 12:53 PM
Can someone point me to what message did Rev receive exactly?

[Image: 004.sig]
07-10-2015, 01:00 PM
Vote count 1.2

KidC: Revenant77x, Unbeliever, Aoi Magi
Losty: Aroura, Kitty
Kitty: Revenant77x, KidC
07-10-2015, 01:00 PM
(07-10-2015 02:10 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  And then there is the other reason I role claimed, because this way I can drop the cryptic messages into the thread and we can see what there is to see. Today the voices are telling me that the cat is not my friend and we should tread carefully. So in TTA tradition of following insane people (Praise Cantor, peace be upon him) I think we should listen to the voices and turn our attention to the cat.

Lynch: Kitty

Magi here ya go

07-10-2015, 01:01 PM
(07-10-2015 01:00 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Vote count 1.2

KidC: Revenant77x, Unbeliever, Aoi Magi
Losty: Aroura, Kitty
Kitty: Revenant77x, KidC

Are you trying to say that revsie is a double voter?