Mafia #42: Role madness

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
08-10-2015, 06:26 PM
RE: Mafia #42: Role madness
(08-10-2015 06:09 PM)Aroura Wrote:  
(08-10-2015 06:03 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It's possible there were only 2 mafia and 2 Indies. If that is the case mafia eliminated by day 2. Would work with the game math as well 13 players 9 town 4 scum of the 4 scum 2 are mafia 2 are independants 3 to 1 Town to scum ratio is generally the rule of thumb. We will see how it shakes out from here. The bad thing is most of the people left have not really contributed so far.
Wait...isn't arsonist a kind of serial killer? I'm a bit confused here. Unsurprisingly in a mental ward....

So is it possible there is only one SK left? Or possibly one mafia/staff person left?

Arsonist is a flavor of serial killer but Vosur's text spells out serial killer specifically. It is possible there are 2 scum left (1 mafia 1 serial killer) but that would mean only a 60/40 town advantage at the start of the game. Not very balanced.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
08-10-2015, 06:29 PM
Ok, here is my read list:

Revenant77x - Town. I beleive his claim of hearing voices and shit. Kitty actually backs this up.

Nishi Karano Kaze - No clue, hasn't posted anything but flavor fluff
Ferdinand - Um, same
Aoi Magi - Hope she is Ok. Missing in 2 mafia games. I don't think she the SK, because she's not playing. Could be the reamaining staff/mafia though
Kid Charlemagne - Possibly scum.

Catholic_Lady - Also not even bothering to play. hope she's ok, same notes as Magi
Kitty Galore - She could be pulling the wool over us with what just happened, but the flavor description of the deaths matches PGO and insane townie

Well, that actually narrows it down alot. KidC, Ferdinand, NKK are the most likely suspect pool since Magi and CL aren't even playing the freaking game. Sad

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black
08-10-2015, 06:39 PM
(08-10-2015 06:29 PM)Aroura Wrote:  Ok, here is my read list:

Revenant77x - Town. I beleive his claim of hearing voices and shit. Kitty actually backs this up.

Nishi Karano Kaze - No clue, hasn't posted anything but flavor fluff
Ferdinand - Um, same
Aoi Magi - Hope she is Ok. Missing in 2 mafia games. I don't think she the SK, because she's not playing. Could be the reamaining staff/mafia though
Kid Charlemagne - Possibly scum.

Catholic_Lady - Also not even bothering to play. hope she's ok, same notes as Magi
Kitty Galore - She could be pulling the wool over us with what just happened, but the flavor description of the deaths matches PGO and insane townie

Well, that actually narrows it down alot. KidC, Ferdinand, NKK are the most likely suspect pool since Magi and CL aren't even playing the freaking game. Sad

I agree with those reads. I am convinced Aroura is not staff at least (since she lead the charge to lynch out a power mafia player) could still be serial killer playing town and biding her time. Losty was too important a power role to get thrown under the bus just to establish street cred imo.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
08-10-2015, 06:40 PM
Forgot to add I lean town on Aroura. Anyway we can just go down the list then and see what happens.

Lynch: Kid Charlemagne

08-10-2015, 08:10 PM
Yeah I hope they are ok too. But not liking how quiet the game is. Yeah, I have no control on my action, so scum, come check me out tonight. Town, you should stay away. Ha!

Since Kid C was all about posting early, and since Losty was lynched, has been MIA, also he voted for me, so turn about is fair play.

vote Kid C

I like Arouras take on the kill flavor. Although it could be unbalanced, I think there is something to the staff kill. But the staff could be SK too?

What do you guys think?

[Image: 5920829_orig.jpg]
08-10-2015, 08:13 PM
**Removes spork from his inner ear**

The voices say Kitty needs to go. I hear them loud and clear.

[ B ] Vote Lynch Kitty [B]

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
08-10-2015, 08:34 PM
Lynch: EarMuffs .... and Chas

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
08-10-2015, 08:36 PM
(08-10-2015 08:10 PM)Kitty Galore Wrote:  Yeah I hope they are ok too. But not liking how quiet the game is. Yeah, I have no control on my action, so scum, come check me out tonight. Town, you should stay away. Ha!

Since Kid C was all about posting early, and since Losty was lynched, has been MIA, also he voted for me, so turn about is fair play.

vote Kid C

I like Arouras take on the kill flavor. Although it could be unbalanced, I think there is something to the staff kill. But the staff could be SK too?

What do you guys think?

There are 3 options from how Mathilda likes to build games 1 is a weird off shoot that is a real bastard role. That is mafia traitor serial killer basically an overly convoluted role that requires them to betray their fellow mafia to win. The other is just a regular SK blue no relationship to mafia. The last is there is no spoon. The extra "ability" is there just to keep them from vanillaizing every night, having him chase a ghost that is not in the game. Granted with Losty being killed day 1 Vosur lost the ability to do this anyway but that is the kind of evil devious bit of fuckery that Mathilda would get a good giggle at.

08-10-2015, 08:49 PM
I am not scum! Kitty needs lynching.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
08-10-2015, 10:50 PM
(08-10-2015 08:36 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(08-10-2015 08:10 PM)Kitty Galore Wrote:  Yeah I hope they are ok too. But not liking how quiet the game is. Yeah, I have no control on my action, so scum, come check me out tonight. Town, you should stay away. Ha!

vote Kid C

What do you guys think?

There are 3 options from how Mathilda likes to build games 1 is a weird off shoot that is a real bastard role. That is mafia traitor serial killer basically an overly convoluted role that requires them to betray their fellow mafia to win. The other is just a regular SK blue no relationship to mafia. The last is there is no spoon. The extra "ability" is there just to keep them from vanillaizing every night, having him chase a ghost that is not in the game. Granted with Losty being killed day 1 Vosur lost the ability to do this anyway but that is the kind of evil devious bit of fuckery that Mathilda would get a good giggle at.
It took me a while to decipher what you meant here, but now I get your reference to there is no spoon. Meaning there is no SK.

Ok, so Bri and Vosur were both killed with sporks, but if Kitty is a PGO does she kill everyone who visits her?

Unbleiever was some form of SK, but he was lobotomized? This confuses me, as Vosur's text says he could only evaluate for the SK, OR lobotomize, not both. And how could they lobotomize Unbeliever with Losty dead? She was their roleblocker...unless there is more than one roleblocker. That seems unlikely.

I can't seem to make sense of this. How Unbeliever died, being lobotomized, does not jive with what we now know of how the staff/mafia worked. Their roleblocker is dead, no one should be being lobotomized.....And I think this Spork thing is not about Kitty and PGO, perhaps Guley was killed by Kitties PGO.

Argh, I can't make any sense out of this!

Well, I've got nothing better either, though I'm starting to worry about Kitty. No messages in your head today Rev? That would give us something.

But based on what info we do have...

Lynch Kid C

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black