Mafia #42: Role madness

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
09-10-2015, 12:48 AM
RE: Mafia #42: Role madness
OK I had tried to wrap my head around all this.

Rev started of by voting for KidC to put pressure on him and to get him to be active.
He role-claimed possibly/likely because I made a counter vote on him. The message he got seemed to hint that Kitty is dangerous and I think it's true. Briiae who was a Kleptomaniac voted for Rev and got killed trying to investigate Kitty. It seems to me that Rev is what he claim, and by extension same is true for Kitty.

KidC seemingly didn't defend himself very well. I would lean to Unbelievers post 98 on page ten. Though He turned out to be and Indie and was most likely killed by mafia during the night.

Aroura: I'm not too sure on her. But she was the first to vote Losty so I guess that alone give her some credit.

Kitty: See ramblings on Revenant.

The rest I'm pretty much unsure on:

Aoi Magi: Has been somewhat active.
Ferdinand: Said she was home and here, then didn't post.
Cat Lad: was here then she wasn't.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2015, 01:05 AM
I know. Is anyone even playing this game? It's very lonely in here. ~shuffles around, paranoid that we are getting this all wrong~

Ok seriously. This is an excellent, well thought out game, and it seems like half the (surviving) players aren't even here to help.

We've got 2 dead mafia, and one dead independant. I don't see how there can be more than just one more scum, either another SK or another staff member/mafia. That's already 4 to 9. I know SK's weaken mafia as much as town, so I'm thinking Unbleiever was the only SK (arsonist) and there must be another staff member.

That would explain how they lobotomized unbeliever. It's the only thing that seems to make sense. This does not mean the player must be active...some mods will allow mafia team members to send in their teams actions. This makes it REALLy difficult for town right now. I think tonight will tell us a lot. Assuming KidC isn't the last one, of course. And I'm in no way confidant he is, though he didn't do much besides say "I'm town". In role madness, he could do a lot more than just that.

And if REv gets another voice in his head,that could help too. But if no one dies tonight, then CL is the las mafia (or possibly Magi). If someone does die, then it's totally up in the air still.

I feel bad that Matchilda wrote this awesome game and a lot of people aren't taking just a few minutes to post a bit. It doens't have to be a 50 page long thread after 2 days, but really, 22 pages after nearly 2 day phases is like...lame. Come on guys, come play!

I do school with my kid in the morning. I will try and check in and post before school starts (in about 8 hours), and then again during lunch just before the flip.

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black
09-10-2015, 01:08 AM
Damn, there are so many type-o's in my last post, I'm totally ashamed! lol. Mathilda, at least I can spell her name right. grrr.

I hope there is something to read when I wake up. Good night all. Smile

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black
09-10-2015, 02:09 AM
(08-10-2015 10:50 PM)Aroura Wrote:  
(08-10-2015 08:36 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  There are 3 options from how Mathilda likes to build games 1 is a weird off shoot that is a real bastard role. That is mafia traitor serial killer basically an overly convoluted role that requires them to betray their fellow mafia to win. The other is just a regular SK blue no relationship to mafia. The last is there is no spoon. The extra "ability" is there just to keep them from vanillaizing every night, having him chase a ghost that is not in the game. Granted with Losty being killed day 1 Vosur lost the ability to do this anyway but that is the kind of evil devious bit of fuckery that Mathilda would get a good giggle at.
It took me a while to decipher what you meant here, but now I get your reference to there is no spoon. Meaning there is no SK.

Ok, so Bri and Vosur were both killed with sporks, but if Kitty is a PGO does she kill everyone who visits her?

Unbleiever was some form of SK, but he was lobotomized? This confuses me, as Vosur's text says he could only evaluate for the SK, OR lobotomize, not both. And how could they lobotomize Unbeliever with Losty dead? She was their roleblocker...unless there is more than one roleblocker. That seems unlikely.

I can't seem to make sense of this. How Unbeliever died, being lobotomized, does not jive with what we now know of how the staff/mafia worked. Their roleblocker is dead, no one should be being lobotomized.....And I think this Spork thing is not about Kitty and PGO, perhaps Guley was killed by Kitties PGO.

Argh, I can't make any sense out of this!

Well, I've got nothing better either, though I'm starting to worry about Kitty. No messages in your head today Rev? That would give us something.

But based on what info we do have...

Lynch Kid C

From the flavor text I think Kitty was responsible for 3 of the 4 deaths (Guley Briiae and Vosur) because all 3 were sporked to death. Unbeliever was just the mafia kill (lobotomy being the flavor and having nothing to do with Vosur's secondary ability) I get the confusion here because they are similar but Vosur could remove night abilities (with Losty's help) not get a double kill.

Mathilda Wrote:Vosur was:

View Spoiler
Alignment:Mafia
Role: Psychiatrist, Vanillariser
Abilities:
Can perform a psychiatric evaluation each night on another player. If they are a Serial Killer then they are locked away in a secure unit and lose the game.
*You can also target a player at night to permanently remove all their night actions through the use of a screwdriver and frontal lobe lobotomy. You can only do this if the person is also sedated with Thorazine the same night by the roleblocker.*
There is only enough time in the night to perform a psychiatric evaluation for a serial killer or a frontal lobe lobotomy. You cannot do both in the same night.
If you attempt a frontal lobe lobotomy on a serial killer then you will die.

My guess is Vosur read the message I posted about Kitty and though "Aha the serial killer" but she turned out to be the PGO and so he was using his first possibly decoy ability when he got sporked to death.

As of right now I have not yet received a new message as per my ability I will post asap once this happens.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
09-10-2015, 07:05 AM
So I'm getting lynched for participating while others that say nothing aren't even considered?

What info do you all want?

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
09-10-2015, 07:56 AM
Kid C- I want to know why you think I need to be lynched. Coming in and voting without reason is participating, but it is scummy. The others I can't get a read on.

I agree with Rev, if you come see me at night I lose all control, kill anyone that comes near me.

I'm really disappointed also Aurora. I'm not sure where to look at this point. I know kid keeps calling for my lynch, why?

[Image: 5920829_orig.jpg]
09-10-2015, 08:22 AM
(09-10-2015 07:56 AM)Kitty Galore Wrote:  Kid C- I want to know why you think I need to be lynched. Coming in and voting without reason is participating, but it is scummy. The others I can't get a read on.

I agree with Rev, if you come see me at night I lose all control, kill anyone that comes near me.

I'm really disappointed also Aurora. I'm not sure where to look at this point. I know kid keeps calling for my lynch, why?

It's all about the night actions!

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
09-10-2015, 08:52 AM
If there's one thing that makes me doubt that it's KidC it would be the fact that mafia killed Unbeliever who was against kidC it seems to me to be quite a daring/stupid move.

Cat_Lad was mafia in the last game here if I'm not mistaken and that one she didn't participate much in either. I think I might set my sights on her instead.

Vote lynch: Catholic_Lady
09-10-2015, 08:56 AM
Stops jamming spork into his own forehead. At last a voice of sanity leads me.

[ b ]Vote Lynch Catholic Lady [/ b]

David Hume
09-10-2015, 09:01 AM
Vote Count 2.1

KidC: Revenant77x, Kitty Galore, Aroura
Catholic_Lady: Nishi Karano Kaze, Kid Charlemagne1962