Mafia #42: Role madness

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
09-10-2015, 11:24 AM
RE: Mafia #42: Role madness
*Taps tinfoil hat* Hello, voices? Where did you go? *Readjusts the spikes on the hat to get better reception*

Yeah not gotten a message yet >.>. Anyway as to today man Kid C is acting scummy as hell pretty sure we have a solid lynch. I mean he went gunning for the only person to really be proven town (PGO is always a town role) and then jumped on another lynch train immediately both with no explanation.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2015, 11:35 AM
(09-10-2015 11:24 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  *Taps tinfoil hat* Hello, voices? Where did you go? *Readjusts the spikes on the hat to get better reception*

Yeah not gotten a message yet >.>. Anyway as to today man Kid C is acting scummy as hell pretty sure we have a solid lynch. I mean he went gunning for the only person to really be proven town (PGO is always a town role) and then jumped on another lynch train immediately both with no explanation.

CL hasn't uttered a word, if it means saving myself then the voices inside my head say do it.

I still think Kitty is up to something, actions in the night and all.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
09-10-2015, 11:49 AM
Ah it seems I missed a lot of fun. Kitty has pretty much proven herself, and scum can't kill her at night, so scum will have to find a way to lynch her, which is what I think kid-c tried.

vote: lynch Kid-c

[Image: 004.sig]
[+] 1 user Likes Aoi Magi's post
09-10-2015, 11:50 AM
(09-10-2015 11:24 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  *Taps tinfoil hat* Hello, voices? Where did you go? *Readjusts the spikes on the hat to get better reception*

I know I'm the nub here. So is it stupid of me to think KidC would be stupid if he as staff went for Unbeliever who where gunning for him, wouldn't that be a huge tell?
09-10-2015, 11:58 AM
(09-10-2015 11:50 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  

I know I'm the nub here. So is it stupid of me to think KidC would be stupid if he as staff went for Unbeliever who where gunning for him, wouldn't that be a huge tell?

Offing Unbeliever was a good play by mafia, well would have been had Kitty not been a PGO. He was one of few active people day 1 and was heavily scum hunting. Enough people had doubts about both Kitty and myself that it made him the prime choice. Given that and his reaction to everything so far Kid C just comes off reeking of scum.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
09-10-2015, 12:02 PM
(09-10-2015 11:58 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(09-10-2015 11:50 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  I know I'm the nub here. So is it stupid of me to think KidC would be stupid if he as staff went for Unbeliever who where gunning for him, wouldn't that be a huge tell?

Offing Unbeliever was a good play by mafia, well would have been had Kitty not been a PGO. He was one of few active people day 1 and was heavily scum hunting. Enough people had doubts about both Kitty and myself that it made him the prime choice. Given that and his reaction to everything so far Kid C just comes off reeking of scum.

You're making a big mistake Revs. Listen to the voices, they know they truth.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
09-10-2015, 12:10 PM
(09-10-2015 12:02 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(09-10-2015 11:58 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Offing Unbeliever was a good play by mafia, well would have been had Kitty not been a PGO. He was one of few active people day 1 and was heavily scum hunting. Enough people had doubts about both Kitty and myself that it made him the prime choice. Given that and his reaction to everything so far Kid C just comes off reeking of scum.

You're making a big mistake Revs. Listen to the voices, they know they truth.

But why do you think Kitty is scummy or bad? It seems obvious she a paranoid gunowner that offed three people that came looking for her. Actually since you still thinks she's bad I'm starting to think Rev's right.
09-10-2015, 12:14 PM
(09-10-2015 12:10 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(09-10-2015 12:02 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  You're making a big mistake Revs. Listen to the voices, they know they truth.

But why do you think Kitty is scummy or bad? It seems obvious she a paranoid gunowner that offed three people that came looking for her. Actually since you still thinks she's bad I'm starting to think Rev's right.

I just have a bad feeling about her. Revs is absolutely wrong.

David Hume
09-10-2015, 12:18 PM
(09-10-2015 12:14 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(09-10-2015 12:10 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  But why do you think Kitty is scummy or bad? It seems obvious she a paranoid gunowner that offed three people that came looking for her. Actually since you still thinks she's bad I'm starting to think Rev's right.

I just have a bad feeling about her. Revs is absolutely wrong.

Unvote

Vote lynch: KidC

Sorry KidC.
09-10-2015, 12:21 PM
Nooooooooo

Scrunches Revs tin foil hat and runs into cell holding many sporks! I'm innocent he cries.

David Hume