Mafia #42: Role madness

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
09-10-2015, 12:23 PM
RE: Mafia #42: Role madness
Now where is that chair I have some red paint.

*Strides away whistling*
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2015, 12:24 PM
Vote Count 2.2

Catholic_Lady: KidC
KidC: Rev, Kitty, Aroura, Aoi Magi, Nishi
09-10-2015, 12:43 PM
@Rev..Guley was not killed with a spork.

It looks to me like Bri and Vosur were one killer, possibly kitty, Guley was killed by someone else, and Unbeliever was killed by staff/mafia.

So yeah...there is still something unexplained there. We will find out eventually, I suppose.

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black
09-10-2015, 12:50 PM
(09-10-2015 12:43 PM)Aroura Wrote:  @Rev..Guley was not killed with a spork.

It looks to me like Bri and Vosur were one killer, possibly kitty, Guley was killed by someone else, and Unbeliever was killed by staff/mafia.

So yeah...there is still something unexplained there. We will find out eventually, I suppose.

Ok reread it again and yeah you're right. If KidC is the serial killer it would explain why he wants Kitty dead so bad, she is the only target he can't kill at night.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
09-10-2015, 12:51 PM
(09-10-2015 12:50 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(09-10-2015 12:43 PM)Aroura Wrote:  @Rev..Guley was not killed with a spork.

Ok reread it again and yeah you're right. If KidC is the serial killer it would explain why he wants Kitty dead so bad, she is the only target he can't kill at night.

I may be a lot of things but serial killer isn't one of them!

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
09-10-2015, 12:54 PM
@Aroura- hmm.. that's interesting. I thought since it sound like they were in my "room" that I killed them. Then vosur. Like I said, I have no mod confirmation of what happened and do not send in a night action, it's reflexive in my role.

So it is confusing with flavor, and if there are redirects or something that might explain it.

I'm working today and this is most likely my last post during day phase.

*gathers collection of sporks and duct tape, holding them close, looks paranoid suspicious of everyone*

[Image: 5920829_orig.jpg]
09-10-2015, 02:09 PM
The person stiffened. Someone was watching them ... A couple of minutes later filled with some squeams, gurgles and bubbling of a viscous liquid, they were dragging the body of TheGulegon through the door into the cell.

"Another one out to get me" they muttered while trying to push both bodies under the bed.

Seems to indicate that his murder was committed by the same who killed Briiae. Why else would his body be stored the same place as that of Briiae?
09-10-2015, 03:03 PM
End of Day 2

"Look guys, we really should lynch KidC. It will be easy. Look"
One of the patients prodded KidC with a spork again. No reaction.
Revs stayed silent. His voices were unusually quiet today. He was feeling lonely.
KidC opened his eyes and looked at them.
"We really should lynch that cat woman thing you know. I'm sure she's one of the staff."
"How do you know?"
"Ermmm ... voices?" KidC seemed a tad unsure of himself. It had all sounded better in his head.
Everyone looked at Revs. Revs stared back at them. Everyone looked back at KidC again. KidC looked at them, ever so slightly concerned now.
"Well you know. She's into cats. That's always worrying."
"We could lynch you instead ..."
KidC stated to fidget but he wasn't sure what single thing he could possibly say or do to avoid the others lynching him. Like, how on earth could he convince him that he was just like them. After all,they were all mad ... If only he could convince them that he was on the same wavelength as them. But how? KidC looked at them and wimpered as the others approached him with their sporks.

KidC was:

Alignment:Town
Role: Multiple User Personality
Abilities: You can target a player at night and randomly do a one-shot night ability to your target. The ability is chosen at random from a list of standard Mafia roles named after a career. You will not get a chance to randomly select that ability again.

Personalities list:
  • Bus Driver
  • Hooker
  • Body Guard
  • Jail Keeper
  • Baby Sitter
  • Cop
  • FBI Agent
  • Firefighter
  • Gladiator
  • Governor
  • Miller
  • Mailman
  • Doctor
  • Nurse
  • Oracle
  • Psychiatrist
  • Thief

Start of Night 2

Please send in your night actions to me by PM.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
09-10-2015, 03:11 PM
Huh, I really thought he was gonna flip scum.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
09-10-2015, 03:14 PM
Seriously? Dude. Why? Why did you try to lynch me as town. Ok. I was a little concerned at how easy this lynch was going down, but I couldn't find anything town about him.

*Tapes sporks into "L shape" and sits in the corner.*

[Image: 5920829_orig.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Kitty Galore's post