Mafia #42: Role madness

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
09-10-2015, 03:15 PM
RE: Mafia #42: Role madness
(09-10-2015 03:11 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Huh, I really thought he was gonna flip scum.

My ghost lifts your tin foil hat off your head, drops it on the floor and jumps up and down on it! Being a ghost this does not have the desired affect and I disappear by walking through the wall. Big Grin

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2015, 03:15 PM
I think looking at his wagon and posts might give us some info. I have nothing. Maybe an investigative can find something. :/

[Image: 5920829_orig.jpg]
09-10-2015, 03:30 PM
(09-10-2015 03:15 PM)Kitty Galore Wrote:  I think looking at his wagon and posts might give us some info. I have nothing. Maybe an investigative can find something. :/

I did not think I was gonna see a scummier town player than Tarty last game but damn Kid took the cake here. Maybe Aio who slide in from the AEther and otherwise contributed nothing.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
09-10-2015, 03:34 PM
I don't understand why he was so hellbent on going for Kitty. In the end that was what made me think he was a norm. I guess we will have to see what the night brings, if anything and take it from there.
09-10-2015, 03:53 PM
Popcorn

09-10-2015, 04:05 PM
Closing the thread in a few minutes
10-10-2015, 03:21 AM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2015 03:43 AM by Mathilda.)
I have not heard from Ferdinand or Catholic_Lady for a long while so if any of the dead players or anybody who hasn't signed up yet would like to replace them then please PM me.

It's either that or I start mod killing.

Thank you.

10-10-2015, 06:57 AM
TheGulegon has kindly agreed to be a replacement. One more replacement needed. Thanks.
10-10-2015, 11:32 AM
Briiae will be replacing Ferdinand.

TheGulegon will be replacing Catholic_Lady.

Sincere thanks to both of you.

10-10-2015, 03:22 PM
End of night 2

Nishi in his chair, a little bit of dribble ran down his face and landed on his lap. He was deep in thought about his activites the previous night doing ... doing ... something again. Nishi looked around. Damn it! Now where did he put those notes again? He became aware of someone standing in front of him shaving his head of hair.

"What are you doing?" he asked
"Shaving your hair off."
"Oh ok ...". He was trying to remember where he put his notes but something else was troubling him. He looked up again and asked
"Hold on, why?"
"So I can draw markings around your skull with this black marker."
"Ahhh ok." Nishi was proud of himself. He still had it after all these years. No detail would go amiss. Now where did he put those notes? Then he stopped.
"You're wearing a white lab coat aren't you."
"That's correct"
"That means that you're staff doesn't it"
"Indeed"
"I was supposed to do something to the staff wasn't I?"
"Really? I think you might be wrong about that. Now just count to ten until you fall asleep"
Nishi looked down at his arm and noticed a tube going into his veins.
"Hold on, are you putting me under? I thought only staff could do that"
Just then much to Nishi's surprise he found himself getting sleepy. There was something he needed to do about his notes ...

Nishi Karano Kaze was:

Alignment:Town
Role:Amnesiac Cop
Abilities: You can target one player each night to determine their alignment. Unfortunately you never find out what they are. Your results get sent instead to another player chosen at random.

Start of Day 3

Please vote for who you would like to see sporked to death.