10-10-2015, 03:24 PM
RE: Mafia #42: Role madness
Alright, this is a twisted game.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Briiae's post
10-10-2015, 03:30 PM
Well that explains the PM I just got. The result was town not sure if I should openly say who it was as it may make them a target. Oh and this more or less confirms there is a mafia member left.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
10-10-2015, 03:35 PM
(10-10-2015 03:24 PM)Briiae Wrote:  Alright, this is a twisted game.

ikr
I gotta tell ya though, starring as Catholic_Lady I never felt so purdy! Girl_nails

So now what?
I was gonna ask Revs (since he's hosted some whacko games before) how viable a role would a dissociative disorder/multiple personality disorder character be. With a team alignment that switches from day to night, or from day1/night1 to 2, but only so the cop might re-investigate somebody, but even if this cop wasn't a messed up version of that role, he's dead! Undecided

10-10-2015, 03:46 PM
I'm at OMSI right now, I'll be on in a few hours to hunt the remaining scum.
10-10-2015, 03:47 PM
Well, losing the cop sucks, even if an amnesiac cop.
Ok, so it sounds like Nishi did investigate someone and got some results that were sent to someone else. Perhaps twice, since we've had 2 night phases now? I have no results. Anyone else have anything useful?

So the flavor text is indicating that staff is indeed still putting people under and lobotomizing them.

I believe Kitty, rev and myself are town. That leaves Guley/CL, Magi, and Bri/Ferdinand.

So, to start things off, I'mm going to try a pressure vote to see if I can get people talking. This games needs action.

Vote: Lynch Magi

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black
10-10-2015, 03:49 PM
(10-10-2015 03:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Well that explains the PM I just got. The result was town not sure if I should openly say who it was as it may make them a target. Oh and this more or less confirms there is a mafia member left.

I'm slow on posting, sorry. Just saw this. Keep it under your hat unless that person gets a lynch wagon on them, I think.

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black
10-10-2015, 03:50 PM
(10-10-2015 03:35 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(10-10-2015 03:24 PM)Briiae Wrote:  Alright, this is a twisted game.

ikr
I gotta tell ya though, starring as Catholic_Lady I never felt so purdy! Girl_nails

So now what?
I was gonna ask Revs (since he's hosted some whacko games before) how viable a role would a dissociative disorder/multiple personality disorder character be. With a team alignment that switches from day to night, or from day1/night1 to 2, but only so the cop might re-investigate somebody, but even if this cop wasn't a messed up version of that role, he's dead! Undecided

Never heard of that kind of variant but then Mathilda will just make up roles to fit her themes.

Ok this is what I am thinking we have 1 stray mafia and 1 serial killer. The serial killer can probably only target every other day. We also have 3 more or less confirmed town members (including the one I got a message about earlier) that makes a tidy little block. I am interested in our transmogrified players so Guley since you are here start talking.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
10-10-2015, 04:03 PM
The only scum tell I got is Aoi, but only cuz he voted for Kid-C (who was the multiple personality, nvm my last post), at the last minute & then disappeared. But it ain't a big tell because if he simply hadn't done that Kid-C would still have gotten lynched & I'd have to lump him in with CL & Ferdi as no tells for inactivity (until being replaced). Revs, Aurora, and Kitty read town. That's all I got, other than revealing my role.

10-10-2015, 04:07 PM
Ok, I need to soak all of this in. I'm about to go to work, I will be back much later, after 9 my time. I might be able to check in on my break.

[Image: 5920829_orig.jpg]
10-10-2015, 04:08 PM
Oh and thanks to Guley and Bri for coming in!

[Image: 5920829_orig.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Kitty Galore's post