Mafia #42: Role madness

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
10-10-2015, 04:19 PM
RE: Mafia #42: Role madness
So I am not going to crucify anyone for jumping on the lych Kid C bandwagon as he played that as close to a taunting scum as possible. I was amazed he did not flip blue or red. I think we need to look at the Losty lynch more than the Kid C one.

Aroura led that one meaning I think we can safely assume she is not mafia could be independent however.

Kitty is one of our all but confirmed town players. She is golden (or green as the case may be)

Revenant: Either he is psychic or telling the truth, I mean I know I am but from a 3rd person perspective I mean.

Aoi not been super active but from what I have seen not super suspicious. I actually lean town on them.

I think one of our 2 Zombied players are scum and of the 2 I was more suspicious of Ferdi than CL as Ferdi did check in once but never bothered with anything of note.

Lynch: Briiae

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
10-10-2015, 04:29 PM
Question, I get the remaining scum idea, but what exactly leads to suspecting a remaining independent?

[Image: 004.sig]
10-10-2015, 04:38 PM
(10-10-2015 04:29 PM)Aoi Magi Wrote:  Question, I get the remaining scum idea, but what exactly leads to suspecting a remaining independent?

Vosur's role text and 1 kill on day 1 that may have been the PGO or may not the flavor could be read either way.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
10-10-2015, 04:50 PM
(10-10-2015 04:19 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  So I am not going to crucify anyone for jumping on the lych Kid C bandwagon as he played that as close to a taunting scum as possible. I was amazed he did not flip blue or red. I think we need to look at the Losty lynch more than the Kid C one.

Aroura led that one meaning I think we can safely assume she is not mafia could be independent however.

Kitty is one of our all but confirmed town players. She is golden (or green as the case may be)

Revenant: Either he is psychic or telling the truth, I mean I know I am but from a 3rd person perspective I mean.

Aoi not been super active but from what I have seen not super suspicious. I actually lean town on them.

I think one of our 2 Zombied players are scum and of the 2 I was more suspicious of Ferdi than CL as Ferdi did check in once but never bothered with anything of note.

I didn't even accept the role til shortly before the flip and it's obvious ferdi was not playing so it wasn't him sending in actions. So I think you might want to get that noose around someone else's neck.
10-10-2015, 04:54 PM
(10-10-2015 04:50 PM)Briiae Wrote:  
(10-10-2015 04:19 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  So I am not going to crucify anyone for jumping on the lych Kid C bandwagon as he played that as close to a taunting scum as possible. I was amazed he did not flip blue or red. I think we need to look at the Losty lynch more than the Kid C one.

I didn't even accept the role til shortly before the flip and it's obvious ferdi was not playing so it wasn't him sending in actions. So I think you might want to get that noose around someone else's neck.

*Her

And the role has been in the game from the start and as opposed to CL Ferdi did post once or twice day one but nothing of any consequence.

10-10-2015, 04:56 PM
I didn't realize how hard it was going to be to ignore the info I have from my previous role and only focus on this one.
10-10-2015, 04:58 PM
(10-10-2015 04:54 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(10-10-2015 04:50 PM)Briiae Wrote:  I didn't even accept the role til shortly before the flip and it's obvious ferdi was not playing so it wasn't him sending in actions. So I think you might want to get that noose around someone else's neck.

*Her

And the role has been in the game from the start and as opposed to CL Ferdi did post once or twice day one but nothing of any consequence.

Thank you for clarifying gender terms.

Well I'm not scum. I think people are assuming to much from the first Night to day flip. I'm going to go back and read through when I get home as I watched yesterday but wasn't paying super close attention since I was dead in that role.
10-10-2015, 06:01 PM
(10-10-2015 04:56 PM)Briiae Wrote:  I didn't realize how hard it was going to be to ignore the info I have from my previous role and only focus on this one.

I knew Mathilda wouldn't let me bring the knowledge of who the Voyeur targeted on night 1 with me to this role, but I asked anyway! Undecided

Damit! I still want to vote for Aoi! He's responded with a single question & disappeared again while Brii here has pumped out multiple posts. But there's plenty of time before the phase changes, so I don't want to commit without at least seeing if Aoi will say anything else.

I gotta go sit around a fire, and shoot the shit for a couple hours, but I'll be back before I go to bed.

10-10-2015, 06:13 PM
Well, I can't prove I am town. I haven't used my night action yet because it can equally protect or harm town, and I have no control over the outcome so I don't want to accidentally harm town. If it helps with narrowing down the suspects, feel free to lynch me. I am town.

Also I am willing to do a full claim if it's an unanimous decision.

[Image: 004.sig]
10-10-2015, 06:15 PM
So I just got a message. "When all have been cured, the sky's lights will shine." That sounds to me like a solo win condition for our friend Aroura. The kind of thing a serial killer would have in this set up.

Lynch: Aroura