Mafia #42: Role madness

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
10-10-2015, 06:26 PM
RE: Mafia #42: Role madness
(10-10-2015 06:15 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  So I just got a message. "When all have been cured, the sky's lights will shine." That sounds to me like a solo win condition for our friend Aroura. The kind of thing a serial killer would have in this set up.

Lynch: Aroura

How does this connect to Aurora?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2015, 06:40 PM
Yes, I don't understand. Please elaborate.

[Image: 5920829_orig.jpg]
10-10-2015, 06:51 PM
Aurora
[uh-rawr-uh, uh-rohr-uh]
Spell Syllables
Examples Word Origin
noun, plural Auroras, Aurorae [uh-rawr-ee, uh-rohr-ee] (Show IPA), for defs 2, 3.
the ancient Roman goddess of the dawn.
Compare Eos.
(lowercase) dawn.
(lowercase) Meteorology. a radiant emission from the upper atmosphere that occurs sporadically over the middle and high latitudes of both hemispheres in the form of luminous bands, streamers, or the like, caused by the bombardment of the atmosphere with charged solar particles that are being guided along the earth's magnetic lines of force.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
10-10-2015, 07:03 PM
Yes, my name means light. But, when all have been cured. We are in an asylum.

Don't make me claim, Rev. Put 2and 2 together. There is a reason YOU are still alive, a basically confirmed townie with a known, not so useless ability.

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black
10-10-2015, 07:21 PM
(10-10-2015 06:15 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  So I just got a message. "When all have been cured, the sky's lights will shine." That sounds to me like a solo win condition for our friend Aroura. The kind of thing a serial killer would have in this set up.

Lynch: Aroura
Wait, are you even allowed to quote the mod? Is this an exact quote? I thought you Yoda'd the last one.

Now I'm starting to doubt my own judgement for most of this game.

Are we sure Rev has this ability, and it isn't just some crap he's making up? The first message could have meant anything, either kitty is town or kitty is scum.....Or it could be a scum plan to over for them both. The last game I played where someone claimed to be getting daytime messages from the mod, he was lying and turned out to be an independent, and he won.

See...the mod supposedly gave him a message that warned us about Kitty, who conveniently cannot be night killed because she's some kind of PGO (Maybe PSO, for Paranoid Spork owner?) so how can scum possibly win?

I noted the inconsistant vote by Losty, and lead a wagon on her, but Rev was the one who just took his supposed "message" to mean Kitty, and just voted for her without even analyzing his supposed message.

Hmmm...Is it possible Rev has been pretending this whole time? All the roles we've seen are real mafia roles, if tweaked for this game. Is there a real mafia role where the mod gives us in game clues this way?

Unvote

I'm starting to think scum has been hiding under our noses all this time. Very cleverly.

~Man in Black
10-10-2015, 07:25 PM
@Rev, please answer my question about directly quoting the mod....which it appears you did, 'cause you put the damn thing in quotes.

~Man in Black
10-10-2015, 07:31 PM
(10-10-2015 07:03 PM)Aroura Wrote:  Yes, my name means light. But, when all have been cured. We are in an asylum.

Don't make me claim, Rev. Put 2and 2 together. There is a reason YOU are still alive, a basically confirmed townie with a known, not so useless ability.

a'ight that makes a lot of sense actually and simplifies things immensely.

Ok here is the deale-o there are only 2 people that I am not sure are town. Briiae and Gulegon.

BTW I reversed the message again

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
10-10-2015, 07:35 PM
(10-10-2015 07:25 PM)Aroura Wrote:  @Rev, please answer my question about directly quoting the mod....which it appears you did, 'cause you put the damn thing in quotes.

Had gotten called afk halfway through writing up my response sorry was not ignoring you.

10-10-2015, 07:37 PM
I'm not scum. My role is useless except if I die you lose a townie. I am suicidal and will kill myself if the most people vote for me whether I am lynched or not.
10-10-2015, 07:40 PM
Now comes the fun part, who do we lynch? I say it is either Briiae or Guley and of those 2 I lean Briiae but if you want to Lynch me first to quell any doubts I suppose that is ok providing there is only 1 scum left. But when I flip green know that I fully Trust Kitty and Aio and mostly trust Aroura.