Mafia #42: Role madness

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
10-10-2015, 07:40 PM
RE: Mafia #42: Role madness
(10-10-2015 07:31 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(10-10-2015 07:03 PM)Aroura Wrote:  Yes, my name means light. But, when all have been cured. We are in an asylum.

Don't make me claim, Rev. Put 2and 2 together. There is a reason YOU are still alive, a basically confirmed townie with a known, not so useless ability.

a'ight that makes a lot of sense actually and simplifies things immensely.

Ok here is the deale-o there are only 2 people that I am not sure are town. Briiae and Gulegon.

BTW I reversed the message again

I don't know Rev. What is your role, exactly, called? And why are you sure Magi is town?

This is role madness. Chances are we only have one scum left to find.

I'm asking other, more experienced players, an all the players in general. Would a mass role claim now possibly help us find the last scum (or 2 , assuming there is an independant, which I personally doubt since that would be really unbalanced, what with half of town having anti-town abilities as well)? This game has so little information in the thread to go on, it is very difficult to effectively scum hunt when people are so inactive.

Kitty, Magi, Rev, Bri, Guley, I'd like to hear from each of you, what are your takes on a possible mass claim?

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2015, 07:45 PM
(10-10-2015 07:40 PM)Aroura Wrote:  
(10-10-2015 07:31 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  a'ight that makes a lot of sense actually and simplifies things immensely.

Ok here is the deale-o there are only 2 people that I am not sure are town. Briiae and Gulegon.

BTW I reversed the message again

I don't know Rev. What is your role, exactly, called? And why are you sure Magi is town?

I'm asking other, more experienced players, an all the players in general. Would a mass role claim now possibly help us find the last scum (or 2 , assuming there is an independant, which I personally doubt since that would be really unbalanced, what with half of town having anti-town abilities as well)? This game has so little information in the thread to go on, it is very difficult to effectively scum hunt when people are so inactive.

Kitty, Magi, Rev, Bri, Guley, I'd like to hear from each of you, what are your takes on a possible mass claim?

My role is Schizophrenic Ability I hear voices in my head, Up to once per day the mod can forward me messages

As to a mass role claim the worst that can happen is scum knows who to target. but if we have a solid voting block that won't matter. As to why I know Aio is town I mentioned something earlier today that will probably clue you in.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
10-10-2015, 07:46 PM
(10-10-2015 07:45 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(10-10-2015 07:40 PM)Aroura Wrote:  I don't know Rev. What is your role, exactly, called? And why are you sure Magi is town?

My role is Schizophrenic Ability I hear voices in my head, Up to once per day the mod can forward me messages

As to a mass role claim the worst that can happen is scum knows who to target. but if we have a solid voting block that won't matter. As to why I know Aio is town I mentioned something earlier today that will probably clue you in.
Ok, let me go read more carefully.

~Man in Black
10-10-2015, 07:51 PM
(10-10-2015 07:45 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(10-10-2015 07:40 PM)Aroura Wrote:  I don't know Rev. What is your role, exactly, called? And why are you sure Magi is town?

Ok, derp, gotcha. Sorry, I really need to start keeping game notes again.

Ok, so that does narrow it down to Brii and Guley. Brii kind of claimed already, but I don't understand her claim.

@Brii, you will commit suicide if you get the most votes, even if you aren't lynched? How does one get the most votes and not be lynched?

I've softclaimed, but will full claim if required. That Leaves Guley. So Guley, start talking.

Vote Lynch Guley

~Man in Black
10-10-2015, 07:56 PM
Lynch Gulegon

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
10-10-2015, 08:00 PM
(10-10-2015 07:51 PM)Aroura Wrote:  
(10-10-2015 07:45 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  My role is Schizophrenic Ability I hear voices in my head, Up to once per day the mod can forward me messages

Ok, derp, gotcha. Sorry, I really need to start keeping game notes again.

Ok, so that does narrow it down to Brii and Guley. Brii kind of claimed already, but I don't understand her claim.

@Brii, you will commit suicide if you get the most votes, even if you aren't lynched? How does one get the most votes and not be lynched?

I've softclaimed, but will full claim if required. That Leaves Guley. So Guley, start talking.

Vote Lynch Guley

It doesn't make sense to me either. I am wondering if it means all votes laid on me throughout the day phase. Like if I am voted and then someone unvotes and revotes for someone else, the vote still tally's for me?
10-10-2015, 08:01 PM
lynch Gulegon
10-10-2015, 08:01 PM
Everyone seems to be sure everyone else is town except gul and I and know I am town so there ya go.
[+] 1 user Likes Briiae's post
10-10-2015, 08:02 PM
And damnit I forgot to add this to my post when I got the message for today. Been wanting to do it since I got the role.

[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
10-10-2015, 08:13 PM
So now I guess we are just waiting on Guley to come talk to us, though I would like to hear thoughts from Kitty and Magi also, just to make sure we aren't overlooking anything.

I'll check back periodically over the next few hours until bed.

~Man in Black