Mafia #42: Role madness

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
10-10-2015, 08:51 PM
RE: Mafia #42: Role madness
Kitty, whatever she is, doesn't seem like scum, and an independent shouldn't be the prime concern for town, cause generally an independent wins when either side wins, and an independent is as much a threat to town, as she is to scum. So I don't see any point of chasing after an independent at this point.

At this point I suspect Briiae the most. Followed by Rev cause I haven't ever seen a role like his.
Guley seems like a believable claim, but then again I'd make up a similar role if I were scum.

I need to reread everything after I wake up.

[Image: 004.sig]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Aoi Magi's post
10-10-2015, 08:55 PM
Did anyone other than Rev get one of those random investigation results from Kaze?

[Image: 004.sig]
10-10-2015, 08:57 PM
(10-10-2015 08:55 PM)Aoi Magi Wrote:  Did anyone other than Rev get one of those random investigation results from Kaze?

Nope
10-10-2015, 09:30 PM
Ok, good points Rev and magi. Rev not voting kitty makes me feel a little better about him.

Brii claim is unhelpful to town, but Gully claimed last, and his role is also unhelpful to town. Not something particularly smart as scum, since we are likely to lynch the most unhelpful role if we can't find someone better

We do not know the cop was sane as well as paranoid? Perhaps they not only sent messages to a random person, but also insane backwards reads.

Magi has not claimed at all, we are relying on a second hand message from a dead mental patient to clear her as town.

Unvote

Vote lynch magi

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black
10-10-2015, 09:32 PM
Argh, no bold, and reading magi response about kitty again, changed my mind about magi. I will come fix my vote in bold properly shortly, but for now...

Unvote

~Man in Black
10-10-2015, 09:52 PM
(10-10-2015 08:51 PM)Aoi Magi Wrote:  Kitty, whatever she is, doesn't seem like scum, and an independent shouldn't be the prime concern for town, cause generally an independent wins when either side wins, and an independent is as much a threat to town, as she is to scum. So I don't see any point of chasing after an independent at this point.

At this point I suspect Briiae the most. Followed by Rev cause I haven't ever seen a role like his.
Guley seems like a believable claim, but then again I'd make up a similar role if I were scum.

Ok, reading this again, Guley's claim actually makes no sense at all.

We are al mental patients. There was a cop, but he was paranoid. There are schitzo's, suicidal, insane versions of roles, but just a Firefighter? How does that fit into the mental patient ward thing we are all in?

It doesn't. HuhNo

Vote Lynch Guley

I'm off to put my kid to bed, back in an hour or so.

~Man in Black
10-10-2015, 09:56 PM
(10-10-2015 09:52 PM)Aroura Wrote:  
(10-10-2015 08:51 PM)Aoi Magi Wrote:  Kitty, whatever she is, doesn't seem like scum, and an independent shouldn't be the prime concern for town, cause generally an independent wins when either side wins, and an independent is as much a threat to town, as she is to scum. So I don't see any point of chasing after an independent at this point.

We are al mental patients. There was a cop, but he was paranoid. There are schitzo's, suicidal, insane versions of roles, but just a Firefighter? How does that fit into the mental patient ward thing we are all in?

It doesn't. HuhNo

Vote Lynch Guley

They are both bad claims tbh and the only role I have ever heard of that does what Briiae is claiming is Terrorist (if you have the most votes you can blow up and take the last person who voted with you) but either way we are looking at sacking a vanilla townie (worst case) for all intents and purposes. One is as good as the other as it will shed more light into the asylum.

Lynch Guley

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
10-10-2015, 10:23 PM
(10-10-2015 09:52 PM)Aroura Wrote:  

It doesn't. HuhNo

Vote Lynch Guley

I did offer to Yoda the hell out of my role explanation so that I'm not directly quoting the ModPM, but I'm about to go to bed & my 'giv-a-shiz' has run out.

I don't bother with NFL Sundays anymore so I'll check back periodically tomorrow just to see, but I ain't got nuthin else to add.

10-10-2015, 10:53 PM
(10-10-2015 10:23 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(10-10-2015 09:52 PM)Aroura Wrote:  Ok, reading this again, Guley's claim actually makes no sense at all.

It doesn't. HuhNo

Vote Lynch Guley

I did offer to Yoda the hell out of my role explanation so that I'm not directly quoting the ModPM, but I'm about to go to bed & my 'giv-a-shiz' has run out.

I don't bother with NFL Sundays anymore so I'll check back periodically tomorrow just to see, but I ain't got nuthin else to add.

Feel free to yoda your PM tomorrow after you wake up.

I should also thank you and Brii for taking over the roles of those people who left us, and saving the game from dying an early death. So I'll hear ya out, there is time tomorrow.

~Man in Black
[+] 1 user Likes Aroura's post
11-10-2015, 12:17 AM
Um yeah, so catching up was an interesting ride.

I think it was pretty clear early on in the day that the most likely suspects for being "staff" were the replacements (Sorry guys)

It makes total sense. How I ended up getting votes is beyond me, other than scum motivated. It's the only way to kill me guys! Thanks for pointing that out Magi! Smile

But this made my reads a little more clear.

Town
me
Rev
Magi

null
Aroura (why would you consider vvoting me if you are town the only people who NEED me lynched are scum)

leaning scum
Bri-voted me as quickly as Losty (desperate)
Guley (uncharacteristic not fighting this lynch much) doesn't look like town IDGAF lol
not a great role claim

I'm down for the mass claim, it already happened lol. After the game I would like to talk about ways to do a mass claim that you can scum hunt from too. You guys know my role.

If my reads are right Rev, Magi, and I are the biggest block as it is. I would think they would both want me lynched if they were scum. If they are pulling a gambit, that is pretty good, to side with me till there is no town left and lynch me. But, being they have been so pro town, that is clearly WIFOM. Just being transparent. I do want to look again at why we switched from Bri to Guley, though both are a good lynch IMO. I would expect a fire fighter to be staff. But if he flips town, we need to talk about it.

That would leave

Me
Rev
Magi
Aroura
Bri

Going into night. If there are 2 kills it will be Rev and Magi. Leaving me and 2 scum. Who will lynch me and then I guess they tie? Or one will need to convince me the other one needs to die? Are we at LYLO? I doubt there can be more than one though, because balance.

I don't know, just rambling and thinking ahead.

Thoughts?

Vote lynch Guley

Too much caffeine today.

[Image: 5920829_orig.jpg]