Mafia #42: Role madness

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
11-10-2015, 11:28 AM
RE: Mafia #42: Role madness
Briiae, be a dear, and clarify your role in full details please. Meanwhile I'll sharpen the sporks. Smile

huh that's not a spork... it feels too... meaty

[Image: 004.sig]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2015, 11:30 AM
I'm obviously going to by lynched and I'm down with the plan to lynch Gul too although I don't know if you'll get a 2fer.

unvote

Lynch Guly
11-10-2015, 11:31 AM
Without copying my pm it is essentially what I've said.

I'm suicidal, if I get the most votes I will kill myself even if the lynch is unsuccessful, however my vote will still count.
11-10-2015, 11:34 AM
After rereading the pm it does look like any votes cast for me today whether they stand or are invited will count against me. So if I'm reading this correctly every person who has voted for me today counts as a vote even if they unvote me later. Meaning I'll die regardless since I've been voted the most and if we still need plurality voting for an actual lynch.
Kitty has a vote standing on Guley, and with mine on Briiea, that make 4 for Briiae and 2 for Guley.

I don't see how that'll give us anything but a dead Brii....but hey, whatever makes you guys happy. I'm too tired for this shit today.

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black
Unvoted*
11-10-2015, 11:37 AM
Has everyone except me voted for me at some point in this day phase?

The only way my explanation above won't work is if Guly receives more votes than me or the same amount I think?
11-10-2015, 11:39 AM
He did yoda his pm. You quoted it.

Auroura, the fact that everything is quite clear and you not only question but votes at basically conf town is what worries me.

I hear Losty is moving and it is possible scum bussed her because it was the plan to get town read. My problem with that is that her role was pretty useful to scum. Maybe it was a trade off? Her play was off and it seemed too easy to lynch her. I really wish kid c had tried harder to be town read. I know in LOST that I tried that tactic. It was good too, but I have no control over what the mod sends to the guy and if he chooses to share it. That is a huge difference between this game and the LOST game. I think it was supposed to balance it out by letting town know to be careful and unfortunately I was targeted by them anyway. That shows I am PGO. It's basically confirmed yet you and Bri vote for me. This is why I'm suspicious.

Anyway, switching to Bri is fine.

vote lynch Bri

[Image: 5920829_orig.jpg]
11-10-2015, 11:40 AM
(11-10-2015 11:37 AM)Briiae Wrote:  Has everyone except me voted for me at some point in this day phase?

The only way my explanation above won't work is if Guly receives more votes than me or the same amount I think?

Well if you do suicide before the end of day (as claimed) you become an invalid lynch target which means everyone who voted for you would essentially not have voted leaving 2 votes on guley and none for anyone else (again provided you are telling the truth) thus netting 2 deaths.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
11-10-2015, 11:45 AM
How could we make that work for us. If me and Brii tie (we got 6) it'll be a random.org thing?

I was hoping Brii would die during this day, so I Dodgy could then be lynched in the same phase. That would still leave 3 town 1 scum, right? Town would still have the vote advantage, and me and Brii would be out of the way of figuring out whichever left needs to be lynched. Is that a bad idea.

Hearing her claim just now, I don't know if it'd work anyway!