Mafia #42: Role madness

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
11-10-2015, 11:50 AM
RE: Mafia #42: Role madness
Nevermind.
If there's 4 people left going into the night phase one of them could die in the night and leave just 3 next day phase?

Somebody check my math!

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2015, 11:50 AM
(11-10-2015 11:39 AM)Kitty Galore Wrote:  He did yoda his pm. You quoted it.

Auroura, the fact that everything is quite clear and you not only question but votes at basically conf town is what worries me.

I hear Losty is moving and it is possible scum bussed her because it was the plan to get town read. My problem with that is that her role was pretty useful to scum. Maybe it was a trade off? Her play was off and it seemed too easy to lynch her. I really wish kid c had tried harder to be town read. I know in LOST that I tried that tactic. It was good too, but I have no control over what the mod sends to the guy and if he chooses to share it. That is a huge difference between this game and the LOST game. I think it was supposed to balance it out by letting town know to be careful and unfortunately I was targeted by them anyway. That shows I am PGO. It's basically confirmed yet you and Bri vote for me. This is why I'm suspicious.

Anyway, switching to Bri is fine.

vote lynch Bri

Oh...I had to read his post 5 times...5!!! before I could pick out his role.

As I said, too tired for this shit today. RL stuff never matter, balh blah but my "moon cycle" just started yesterday, and I have a mild migraine started this morning. And life fucking sucks for real, so it's hard to concentrate on this game.

Anyway, I'll full on claim now since I'm apparently retarded. It'll probably get me lynched, but if I'm such an idiot in this game that scum can get you to lynch me, well, I deserve to die. I fucking hate life some days.

I'm a Paranoid doctor. Yes, that sounds like staff, but I'm town, and I've been protecting Rev both night one and night 2. I ALMOST protected Kitty on night one, but then I realized the tread softly part meant stay away. I decided on Rev because I figured the paranoid part would not affect him, that is, it would not roleblock him, and he was also pretty much confirmed town.

So ya, o ahead and lynch your doctor after Brii flips town, and give the game to scum (who might even be Rev for all I know, his messages keep pointing at townies, not at scum, and he keeps voting without giving much thought to his votes), cause I honestly have no idea who the scum is. Its cannot be me, and I don't think it's Kitty, and Brii actually sounds legit to me. Guley still sounds like he could be staff, Magi hasn't even claimed that I saw, and I still think there must be a Roleblocker AND a lobotomizer out there in order for them to do that last night but that seems imbalanced with numbers, but at this point I obviously don't know shit, so I'm going to find a cold washcloth and try and lie down for an hour.

I'll try and wait a few minutes and see if I'm supposed to switch my vote back to Guley now or what now that everyone has voted for Brii..

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black
11-10-2015, 11:53 AM
I should have been the one given the suicidal role...hahaha

~Man in Black
11-10-2015, 11:55 AM
I don't think I die before the end of the lynch phase. As long as the most people have votes for me (whether still voting or voted earlier and then unvoted me) I will die. I have voted for guly as long as no one who hasn't already voted for him stays away from him I will commit suicide and he'll be lynched. If for some reason we end up with the most votes as a tie I don't know if it will be a random..org thing or my ability just won't work, but if I still have the most current votes I'll still be lynched I think.
11-10-2015, 11:56 AM
(11-10-2015 11:53 AM)Aroura Wrote:  I should have been the one given the suicidal role...hahaha

Maybe we all need to remember it's just a game! Hug
Heart

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
11-10-2015, 11:57 AM
(11-10-2015 11:45 AM)TheGulegon Wrote:  How could we make that work for us. If me and Brii tie (we got 6) it'll be a random.org thing?

I was hoping Brii would die during this day, so I Dodgy could then be lynched in the same phase. That would still leave 3 town 1 scum, right? Town would still have the vote advantage, and me and Brii would be out of the way of figuring out whichever left needs to be lynched. Is that a bad idea.

Hearing her claim just now, I don't know if it'd work anyway!

Given the goings on today I am fairly confident that Brii is the scum (she jumped on Aroura's breakdown lynch train on Kitty immediately) I mean it makes sense here. If both roles were town would Mathi have tried to fill them rather than mod death? If the last scum was going to be mod killed that would have wrecked the game.

Aroura having a moment of "Oh god they are all after me everyone is scum" existential breakdown happens in games like this and she talked herself out of it quickly enough. Plus her claim of town doctor is fairly strong (with both an indy killer and a mafia town would have to have a protection role) however lynching Kitty is the only way a scum could guarantee a win as last day tied vote goes to RNG and Brii hopped that train like it was the last one to clarksville.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
11-10-2015, 12:06 PM
(11-10-2015 11:57 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(11-10-2015 11:45 AM)TheGulegon Wrote:  How could we make that work for us. If me and Brii tie (we got 6) it'll be a random.org thing?

I was hoping Brii would die during this day, so I Dodgy could then be lynched in the same phase. That would still leave 3 town 1 scum, right? Town would still have the vote advantage, and me and Brii would be out of the way of figuring out whichever left needs to be lynched. Is that a bad idea.

Hearing her claim just now, I don't know if it'd work anyway!

Given the goings on today I am fairly confident that Brii is the scum (she jumped on Aroura's breakdown lynch train on Kitty immediately) I mean it makes sense here. If both roles were town would Mathi have tried to fill them rather than mod death? If the last scum was going to be mod killed that would have wrecked the game.

Aroura having a moment of "Oh god they are all after me everyone is scum" existential breakdown happens in games like this and she talked herself out of it quickly enough. Plus her claim of town doctor is fairly strong (with both an indy killer and a mafia town would have to have a protection role) however lynching Kitty is the only way a scum could guarantee a win as last day tied vote goes to RNG and Brii hopped that train like it was the last one to clarksville.

If you look at the posting times Aurora and I posted really close together. We were typing messages at the same time so don't try and accuse me of jumping on a train. I'm already dead today so it doesn't matter. I have already moved my vote off of Kitty. I know my reasons for suspecting rev and kitty and unfortunately I am not allowed to share them.
11-10-2015, 12:06 PM
Briiae, get mod confirmation on when you exactly die.

[Image: 004.sig]
11-10-2015, 12:09 PM
So guys, I really do want to go try and get rid of this migrain....are we keeping our votes on Brii? Now that I think on it, your points make sense that she did jump on that wagon pretty quickly, but what if she does flip town? I'm toast tonight now that I've claimed (which on the bright side will prove I'm town), but if Guley is ALSO telling the truth, then scum will have won.

I feel like we are missing something, but I'm too tired and in pain to figure it out.

Are we keeping all our votes on Brii, or are we going to lynch Guley too? Neither seem to be fighting to get votes off of them....both have agreed to be lynched, scum would be fighitng wouldn't they? Not just letting their claim be tested (to death)....right?

~Man in Black
11-10-2015, 12:11 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2015 12:48 PM by Mathilda.)
Vote Count 3.1

TheGulegon-2: Aroura, Briiae-2
Briiae-2: TheGulegon-2, Rev, Kitty