Mafia #42: Role madness

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
11-10-2015, 12:11 PM
RE: Mafia #42: Role madness
My PM says end of day phase but I've sent for clarification.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2015, 12:17 PM
(11-10-2015 12:09 PM)Aroura Wrote:  So guys, I really do want to go try and get rid of this migrain....are we keeping our votes on Brii? Now that I think on it, your points make sense that she did jump on that wagon pretty quickly, but what if she does flip town? I'm toast tonight now that I've claimed (which on the bright side will prove I'm town), but if Guley is ALSO telling the truth, then scum will have won.

I feel like we are missing something, but I'm too tired and in pain to figure it out.

Are we keeping all our votes on Brii, or are we going to lynch Guley too? Neither seem to be fighting to get votes off of them....both have agreed to be lynched, scum would be fighitng wouldn't they? Not just letting their claim be tested (to death)....right?

We both posted at 734, hard to be jumping on a wagon when I hadn't even seen your post.

I'm not scum. In all honestly I don't think Guly is either. My thought is rev is full of it and playing everyone.

unvote
lynch Rev
11-10-2015, 12:18 PM
(11-10-2015 12:11 PM)Briiae Wrote:  My PM says end of day phase but I've sent for clarification.

And clarification, end of day.
11-10-2015, 12:18 PM
(11-10-2015 11:10 AM)Aroura Wrote:  Well, if we are testing weather Briiae dies if she just gets the most votes (before the end of the phase), here you go:

Vote: Lynch Brii

I think that is 4 vote, Me, Guley, rev and Magi. Now let's see if she dies or what.

But I still think we are making a mistake and it's Guley.

Mathilda, I changed my vote to Brii right here, and have not changed it back to Guley. Your vote count is wrong.

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black
[+] 1 user Likes Aroura's post
11-10-2015, 12:19 PM
But I guess I didn't unvote, so for clarification:

Unvote

Vote Lynch Brii

~Man in Black
11-10-2015, 12:21 PM
(11-10-2015 12:18 PM)Aroura Wrote:  
(11-10-2015 11:10 AM)Aroura Wrote:  Well, if we are testing weather Briiae dies if she just gets the most votes (before the end of the phase), here you go:

Vote: Lynch Brii

I think that is 4 vote, Me, Guley, rev and Magi. Now let's see if she dies or what.

But I still think we are making a mistake and it's Guley.

Mathilda, I changed my vote to Brii right here, and have not changed it back to Guley. Your vote count is wrong.

And that means I am dead. I had to have 4 votes on me at one time to trigger my ability. Now you guys need to actually figure out who the he'll scum is and lynch them as I am dead now regardless according to my PM confirmation.
11-10-2015, 12:22 PM
Didn't I already vote for Briiae?

oh well
vote: lynch Briiae

[Image: 004.sig]
11-10-2015, 12:23 PM
Now a question to kitty and Aroura, why do you trust rev?

[Image: 004.sig]
11-10-2015, 12:24 PM
Are you guys even reading? I am now dead essentially. Try and get scum now, they are playing you all really well.
11-10-2015, 12:24 PM
Ok, so We have enough votes for Brii to test her claim of suicidal whatever.

So...my gut now says, Rev is lying (and he's probalby laughing his ass off that I protected him twice in a row. Turns out I'm pretty shitty at figuring games out! lol

I don't even care if you all decide to lynch me for this. Guley is letting himself die for town...not a very scummy thing. But Rev had a message about a Kitty and did not even hesitate or analyze his message for deeper meaning before voting Kitty originally. Then he suppposedly got a message about me, and again he voted for me wihtout even wondering if the message might mean I'm town, not scum, light and some shit that incriminates me. Unlike Kitty's message though, mine makes no sense for my actual real role. I won't shine, even if town wins. I'm a paranoid doc. It makes no sense.

He's got to be lying. I'm going to place this here to get people talking, and know I'm really, really trying hard to do the right thing for town. It hink we will now lose Brii because we all voted for her, and I think Guley IS telling the truth (although there is the possibility he is a stafff firefighter, his willingness to go to the gallows for town still makes me lean town on him), so.....that prettymuch leaves Magi and Rev. Rev claimed he got a messge clearning Magi. Magi has not claimed, nor even soft claimed that I've seen.

Someone here is lying, and it isn't me. I know he defended me too, but only after I role claimed.

Unvote

Vote: Lynch Rev

Perhaps I really am going insane....hahahaha. But talk about setting yourself up as town on day 1. Rev did that. If he's scum, smart move, he fooled me for days.

~Man in Black
[+] 1 user Likes Aroura's post