Mafia #42: Role madness

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
11-10-2015, 12:28 PM
RE: Mafia #42: Role madness
(11-10-2015 12:23 PM)Aoi Magi Wrote:  Now a question to kitty and Aroura, why do you trust rev?

I did at first because his first message seemed to cinfrm Kitty's actual role. Then he also claimed he got a message saying YOU were town.

I trust him don't anymore because his second message has nothing to do with my actual role, and seems designed to get me lynched. Plus he put it in quotes, then said it wasn't a quote, but that he yoda'd it. It hink I caught him out there. Let me see if I can go find that post of his...one minute.

(Thank real doctors for Alprazolam or whatever this migraine pill is called, it really helps).

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2015, 12:34 PM
(11-10-2015 12:24 PM)Aroura Wrote:  Ok, so We have enough votes for Brii to test her claim of suicidal whatever.

So...my gut now says, Rev is lying (and he's probalby laughing his ass off that I protected him twice in a row. Turns out I'm pretty shitty at figuring games out! lol

I don't even care if you all decide to lynch me for this. Guley is letting himself die for town...not a very scummy thing. But Rev had a message about a Kitty and did not even hesitate or analyze his message for deeper meaning before voting Kitty originally. Then he suppposedly got a message about me, and again he voted for me wihtout even wondering if the message might mean I'm town, not scum, light and some shit that incriminates me. Unlike Kitty's message though, mine makes no sense for my actual real role. I won't shine, even if town wins. I'm a paranoid doc. It makes no sense.

He's got to be lying. I'm going to place this here to get people talking, and know I'm really, really trying hard to do the right thing for town. It hink we will now lose Brii because we all voted for her, and I think Guley IS telling the truth (although there is the possibility he is a stafff firefighter, his willingness to go to the gallows for town still makes me lean town on him), so.....that prettymuch leaves Magi and Rev. Rev claimed he got a messge clearning Magi. Magi has not claimed, nor even soft claimed that I've seen.

Someone here is lying, and it isn't me. I know he defended me too, but only after I role claimed.

Unvote

Vote: Lynch Rev

Perhaps I really am going insane....hahahaha. But talk about setting yourself up as town on day 1. Rev did that. If he's scum, smart move, he fooled me for days.

So then I am psychic and able to correctly put out a message day 1 that was then confirmed the night following. As to why I voted for both you you post message is simple, it got information. Both messages sounded ominous until we got some additional information. Once I got the other explanation I did not press the lynch in either case. Oh and I think you protecting me night one is why I did not get a Mod message day 2 (though not sure why I got one today in that case).

Also if I am scum why did I bother saying Aio was town? We know there cannot be 2 mafia left so there would be no reason for anyone to stick up for another player.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
11-10-2015, 12:35 PM
(10-10-2015 06:15 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  So I just got a message. "When all have been cured, the sky's lights will shine." That sounds to me like a solo win condition for our friend Aroura. The kind of thing a serial killer would have in this set up.

Lynch: Aroura

Here it is. He put this in quotes. When I asked him if he quoted the mod, which is against the rules, he claimed he yoda'd the message.

But I really am a town paranoid doc. This message is clearly refering to me, Aurora does mean light, and it is a reference to Aurora Borrealis (although I was actually born in Aurora Oregon, if anyone cares, and I happen to have a Disney Princess fettish, expeciallywith Sleeping beauty. It's spelled wrong on purpose, because the correct spelling is usually taken).

BUT the point is, this message does not look like it could be referring to anyone but me, sky's lights and all, and yet I'm not curing anyone. My role is basically like jailkeeper. I protect AND roleblock at the same time....

Hey guys, does paranoid doc roleblocking componant prevent night kills? I have protected Rev for 2 nights. Any actual actions he tried to take would have been blocked. If he's the killer...well, if my role blocks scum night kills as well as other actions, then he CAN'T be the killer last night.

Does anyone know?

In the meantime....this makes me think it can't be him, now that I worked my brain over that way.

Unvote

~Man in Black
11-10-2015, 12:39 PM
(11-10-2015 12:34 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(11-10-2015 12:24 PM)Aroura Wrote:  Ok, so We have enough votes for Brii to test her claim of suicidal whatever.

So...my gut now says, Rev is lying (and he's probalby laughing his ass off that I protected him twice in a row. Turns out I'm pretty shitty at figuring games out! lol

I don't even care if you all decide to lynch me for this. Guley is letting himself die for town...not a very scummy thing. But Rev had a message about a Kitty and did not even hesitate or analyze his message for deeper meaning before voting Kitty originally. Then he suppposedly got a message about me, and again he voted for me wihtout even wondering if the message might mean I'm town, not scum, light and some shit that incriminates me. Unlike Kitty's message though, mine makes no sense for my actual real role. I won't shine, even if town wins. I'm a paranoid doc. It makes no sense.

He's got to be lying. I'm going to place this here to get people talking, and know I'm really, really trying hard to do the right thing for town. It hink we will now lose Brii because we all voted for her, and I think Guley IS telling the truth (although there is the possibility he is a stafff firefighter, his willingness to go to the gallows for town still makes me lean town on him), so.....that prettymuch leaves Magi and Rev. Rev claimed he got a messge clearning Magi. Magi has not claimed, nor even soft claimed that I've seen.

Someone here is lying, and it isn't me. I know he defended me too, but only after I role claimed.

Unvote

Vote: Lynch Rev

Perhaps I really am going insane....hahahaha. But talk about setting yourself up as town on day 1. Rev did that. If he's scum, smart move, he fooled me for days.

So then I am psychic and able to correctly put out a message day 1 that was then confirmed the night following. As to why I voted for both you you post message is simple, it got information. Both messages sounded ominous until we got some additional information. Once I got the other explanation I did not press the lynch in either case. Oh and I think you protecting me night one is why I did not get a Mod message day 2 (though not sure why I got one today in that case).

Also if I am scum why did I bother saying Aio was town? We know there cannot be 2 mafia left so there would be no reason for anyone to stick up for another player.

Plus, how could you be killing people if I'm roleblocking you both night? Yeah, I'm still working through it. I've taken my vote off you, for now.

Is it possible the cops was both paranoid AND insane, so you got a message about Magi that is incorrect?

I'm running out of possible suspects here. If Brii flips town....then we are back to Kitty (who could be a PGO AND scum, just being PGO does not make her town), or Magi, or Guley, though I'm really thinking Guley was too willing to die for town, which makes me beleive him at least tentatively.

Sorry I'm still super rambly. I'm trying really hard though. The migraine medicine is starting to kick in, so I'm trying.

~Man in Black
11-10-2015, 12:45 PM
@Aurora

Could it depend on whether Revs actually has to DO anything to get these supposed visions, or if their just automatic/involuntary?

11-10-2015, 12:45 PM
@Aroura, I did already soft-claim and had offered to do full reveal in case of an unanimous decision that I should claim.

Regarding Rev, I wasn't very active on day one and kind of went with the flow, but his claim, other than the "cat" part, matches my role pretty well too. I originally thought his role was a play on the oracle, but now I am thinking he really might be scum. However he has to be an extremely lucky scum, because you are protecting him with a chance of roleblock, yet the kills are happening.

[Image: 004.sig]
[+] 1 user Likes Aoi Magi's post
11-10-2015, 12:48 PM
Vote Count 3.1 (second attempt)

Briiae-2: TheGulegon-2, Rev, Kitty, Aoi Magi
Rev: Briiae-2

Sorry about the delay, I needed to go back and work it all out again from the beginning of the day phase again to be sure.
11-10-2015, 12:51 PM
(11-10-2015 12:39 PM)Aroura Wrote:  
(11-10-2015 12:34 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  So then I am psychic and able to correctly put out a message day 1 that was then confirmed the night following. As to why I voted for both you you post message is simple, it got information. Both messages sounded ominous until we got some additional information. Once I got the other explanation I did not press the lynch in either case. Oh and I think you protecting me night one is why I did not get a Mod message day 2 (though not sure why I got one today in that case).

Plus, how could you be killing people if I'm roleblocking you both night? Yeah, I'm still working through it. I've taken my vote off you, for now.

Is it possible the cops was both paranoid AND insane, so you got a message about Magi that is incorrect?

I'm running out of possible suspects here. If Brii flips town....then we are back to Kitty (who could be a PGO AND scum, just being PGO does not make her town), or Magi, or Guley, though I'm really thinking Guley was too willing to die for town, which makes me beleive him at least tentatively.

Sorry I'm still super rambly. I'm trying really hard though. The migraine medicine is starting to kick in, so I'm trying.

I guess we cross that bridge if we come to it. All the information we have right now, both in game and Meta point to Brii as the last scum. From her I guess the suspect list goes Guley, and after him we have to basically just throw out all our info because something is wrong. Either A) There was No town aligned Doctor B) PGO (a strictly town role) is scum or 3) The Cop was not only absolutely worthless but a hindrance to town. As you said you would have blocked me twice and yet there were killings. So as it turn if Brii is not scum and guley is not scum I have no fucking idea how to move forward because every answer is bad.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
11-10-2015, 12:51 PM
Ok guys, kitty is acting like she's confirmed town...but is she??

She killed people at night. PGO's can be scum too, ya know.

I'm running out of suspects. Magi is actually scumhunting. Kitty is just trying to get people not to vote for her. And it IS just like Lost, Kitty. Your claim makes you essentially untouchable.

I don't think we are at lylo yet, so if this causes you guys to mislynch me, so be it. I think I'd die tonight anyway, since scum now know I'm a paranoid doc. Even if you guys lynch me and Brii also dies and flips town, and scum take out one more person tonight, that should leave 2 town to 1 scum tomorrow. So yeah, I tentatively beleive Guley now. Magi still has yet to fully convince me, but to me, it's now down to Magi or Kitty, and Magi is at least doing townish stuff.
I beleive Rev, cause Rev couldn't kill through my protective roleblock last night, yet someone did, so he's off my scum list.

That leave one person.

Vote Lynch Kitty

Go ahead, OMGUS me. I don't care. I think I'm right.

~Man in Black
11-10-2015, 12:59 PM
If I am not mistaken, kitty claimed PGO BEFORE the night kills, so the claim isn't made up. But she did get two townies with her ability and not scum. I am wondering, does PGO get resolved before roleblock? else Aroura can block her and town gets a deathless night...

[Image: 004.sig]