Mafia #42: Role madness

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
11-10-2015, 01:00 PM
RE: Mafia #42: Role madness
(11-10-2015 12:51 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(11-10-2015 12:39 PM)Aroura Wrote:  Plus, how could you be killing people if I'm roleblocking you both night? Yeah, I'm still working through it. I've taken my vote off you, for now.

Is it possible the cops was both paranoid AND insane, so you got a message about Magi that is incorrect?

I'm running out of possible suspects here. If Brii flips town....then we are back to Kitty (who could be a PGO AND scum, just being PGO does not make her town), or Magi, or Guley, though I'm really thinking Guley was too willing to die for town, which makes me beleive him at least tentatively.

Sorry I'm still super rambly. I'm trying really hard though. The migraine medicine is starting to kick in, so I'm trying.

I guess we cross that bridge if we come to it. All the information we have right now, both in game and Meta point to Brii as the last scum. From her I guess the suspect list goes Guley, and after him we have to basically just throw out all our info because something is wrong. Either A) There was No town aligned Doctor B) PGO (a strictly town role) is scum or 3) The Cop was not only absolutely worthless but a hindrance to town. As you said you would have blocked me twice and yet there were killings. So as it turn if Brii is not scum and guley is not scum I have no fucking idea how to move forward because every answer is bad.

We have no reason to believe Kitty is actually a PGO except her word for it.

A lot of people died on night one....that does not mean they visited Kitty. She is acting like she is confirmed town, but I don't see how she is. She's just claimed PGO, but only after a lot of weasle wording about how her role might be unhelpful to town. Magi is now claiming something like PGO as well. Tha'ts kind of a counterclaim, right? But she didn't Counterclaim Kitty earlier.... It's possible Magi is the real town PGO (or again, PSO, paranoid spork owner), and Rev's message really did just point out the scum. Or anothe Indie, or some damn thing.

I don't know. This game fits it's name. Madness.

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2015, 01:02 PM
(11-10-2015 12:59 PM)Aoi Magi Wrote:  If I am not mistaken, kitty claimed PGO BEFORE the night kills, so the claim isn't made up. But she did get two townies with her ability and not scum. I am wondering, does PGO get resolved before roleblock? else Aroura can block her and town gets a deathless night...

I think she just claimed to have an ability that might be harmful to town, not specifically PGO. Let me go back and look.

~Man in Black
11-10-2015, 01:10 PM
I am not claiming PGO, instead I believe kitty's claim at PGO because
1) The mod kill flavors point at a PGO role.
2) No counterclaim by anyone who'd be responsible for those deaths by accident except kitty.
3) If there was another PGO like player, the original killer, and kitty was lying, she would be dead without any protection.

So she is indeed PGO, what I don't know is whether she is town aligned or scum aligned.

[Image: 004.sig]
[+] 1 user Likes Aoi Magi's post
11-10-2015, 01:11 PM
I gotta go to the store, but I shouldn't take long!
It could be the most monumental mistake in town history, but I ain't voting for Kitty! On the off chance that she's the last ditch-safety net.
If Aoi is the actual safety net, then idk wtf! Undecided
Be back.

11-10-2015, 01:14 PM
(07-10-2015 11:42 AM)Kitty Galore Wrote:  Losty that would mean I need to claim. You can't use your imagination?

What roles are there that are town aligned but also can accidentally hurt town?

There are three I can name of the top of my head. I'm one of them. With that in mind, I am almost town confirmed. Do we need to give scum more info?

Ok leaving now.

This was her final post on day one. She never claimed PGO, just this. Although reading through her first day, she did vote for Losty pretty quickly.

But she also says that Rev's message pretty much town confirms her, and she's been leaning on that for the rest of the game.

Fuck guys, I have no idea. I'm off to get rid of the last of this headache and take a shower. I'll be back to see what you all think.

Magi, is there any harm in you claiming? If there is, don't do it, but if it will help us...please do it.

Honestly right now, even Rev could still be scum, if Mathilda is letting Nk's through my roleblock. She's done wacky order resolutions before. In one game (Breaking Bad when I was Jesse Pinkman), I roleblocked someone who tried to kill me the same night, and she still let them kill me. As far as I'm aware, roleblocking comes before almost everything, and killing comes damn near last, so I still can't work that one out, but there it is.

So it still could be Rev, and I'm not Roleblocking the Nk's. Makes my roleblocking part of my role pretty fucking useless, if this is the case.

I'll come back and soon and try and figure out who to actually vote for. This game is super hard right now.

~Man in Black
11-10-2015, 01:18 PM
(11-10-2015 01:10 PM)Aoi Magi Wrote:  I am not claiming PGO, instead I believe kitty's claim at PGO because
1) The mod kill flavors point at a PGO role.
2) No counterclaim by anyone who'd be responsible for those deaths by accident except kitty.
3) If there was another PGO like player, the original killer, and kitty was lying, she would be dead without any protection.

So she is indeed PGO, what I don't know is whether she is town aligned or scum aligned.

Can we get a definitive role claim from you? You are the last person not to make one.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
11-10-2015, 01:22 PM
LOL ok Aroura. You agree still trying to lynch me and Rev.
I didn't claim PGO because I wanted scum to target me!!!!!! I was trying to get people to believe I was a vig, so scum would definitely target me. But claiming that, I would be lying, So I was trying to be out there, but confirmed, so town would leave me alone.

This is not Arouras town game. This flip flopping is terrible.

Unbeliever figured it out that I could be PGO. And said it enough times that I had hoped town would listen. I stayed silent tI not spook scum.

Auroura is really fighting this Bri lynch. Why? And still trying to lynch the person scum HAS to get lynched because I can't be nk. With that in mind I am thinking there are 2 scum left and it is Aroura and Bri.

[Image: 5920829_orig.jpg]
11-10-2015, 01:26 PM
I am the insane doctor. I have a 50% chance of either protecting or killing my target. And that's why I didn't use my action till now. And yes, I checked a few times, I am not independent, rather I am town, I guess because I am insane too.

[Image: 004.sig]
[+] 1 user Likes Aoi Magi's post
11-10-2015, 01:27 PM
(11-10-2015 01:22 PM)Kitty Galore Wrote:  LOL ok Aroura. You agree still trying to lynch me and Rev.
I didn't claim PGO because I wanted scum to target me!!!!!! I was trying to get people to believe I was a vig, so scum would definitely target me. But claiming that, I would be lying, So I was trying to be out there, but confirmed, so town would leave me alone.

Unbeliever figured it out that I could be PGO. And said it enough times that I had hoped town would listen. I stayed silent tI not spook scum.

Auroura is really fighting this Bri lynch. Why? And still trying to lynch the person scum HAS to get lynched because I can't be nk. With that in mind I am thinking there are 2 scum left and it is Aroura and Bri.
Go ahead and lynch me then. Id on't give a fuck, when I flip green, maybe everyone else will have better info. I'm the town doc, and you are still just OMGUsing, not actually scum hunting.

And I already voted for Brii, I'm not fighting lynching her. Liar. She said she'd die with so many votes, and I thought we were testing that. Why you need to lie about me Kitty? This is totally my town game.

Lynch me. Go ahead. I will die for town.

~Man in Black
11-10-2015, 01:27 PM
(11-10-2015 01:22 PM)Kitty Galore Wrote:  LOL ok Aroura. You agree still trying to lynch me and Rev.

You're wrong at least about me, but I've already explained you'll see my town flip anyway.