Mafia #42: Role madness

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
11-10-2015, 01:29 PM
RE: Mafia #42: Role madness
(11-10-2015 01:26 PM)Aoi Magi Wrote:  I am the insane doctor. I have a 50% chance of either protecting or killing my target. And that's why I didn't use my action till now. And yes, I checked a few times, I am not independent, rather I am town, I guess because I am insane too.

Lynch Aruora

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2015, 01:50 PM
lynch Aroura

[Image: 5920829_orig.jpg]
11-10-2015, 01:51 PM
GG guys. I'm leaving to go swimming before the end.

I hope enough town are alive tomorrow to look at My green flip (and I suspect Brii will die and flip green too) for you to work it out.

I'll take one for the team. And you are welcome, Rev, in advance, because I really have protected you the last 2 night. In about 90 minutes, you'll see.

I don't know if it is Magi, Guley, Kitty or Rev. But you guys can fight it out tomorrow. I doubt it is Magi, as her CC will put a target on her head when I flip Paranoid doc, just as I've claimed. Guley and Kitty are both OMGusing, and I really don't think Rev could kill through my roleblock. So, if I die, I hope this read helps the remaining town find the actual last scum.

I'm not off for about an hour, but I won't fight my lynch. I will just try to generate as much info as I can before you lynch me.

Guley, your role could be town or scum. Is there anyting you can tell us that might help clarify that? You don't have any insane modifiers like every other townie has so far had.

Kitty, if she really is a PGO, at least has the insane modifier.

Based on that, and the fact that one of the replacements is most likely to be the scum (again, don't care if you lynch me, as a matter of fact, please do let me out of this fucking nut house) I'm just trying to generate info, though I'm probably cluttering shit up instead....sigh.

Unvote
Lynch Guley

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black
11-10-2015, 01:59 PM
Okay Ohmy

That looks like two people claiming the same role! Insane Doctor, & Paranoid Doctor!

CHANGE VOTE: Lynch Aurora!

Could there be 2 doctors, of different types, in the same game... it IS a massochistic Mathilda game!

I kid! Tongue It's actually been an fucktastic game, Tildie! Thumbsup

11-10-2015, 02:01 PM
Also, in advance, I'm very sorry to town if my play in this game actually hurt town instead of helping it. I did try to help town. I haven't been in a good place mentally, for real, for a while now. I did not want to play anymore mafia for a while, but I wanted Mathilda's game to run, and I knew it was hard getting enough people, and then I also promised to play another game for someone who is a first time mod.

I'm not sure if there will be another game here, but if so, count me out. I need a break from Mafia. not going to playthe next one on AF either.

Is the flip in 5 minutes or an hour? It's an hour, right? So....neurotic me, I'll probably be unable to keep from posting til you kill me. So just fucking kill me, please. I won't Tarty and vote for myself, but I seriously hope scum does not win after we have gotten so close and gotten most of them.

Then I'll get to stress out for the next 2 days watching this game and hoping I didn't fuck it up for town. Fabulous. But at least I won't be able to post. Maybe I can just walk away. Anywthing is possible.

I kind of hope their are 2 bad guys left, that way the game will end in an hour.

I think I need real meds, lol. Or maybe just someone willing to give me real hugs, instead of cramming me into a dark corner and forcing me to watch horror movies endlessly. Really. I spent 2 hours staring at a wall hanging last night so I did not have to watch people being dismembered on TV. Why I am even here? I think I'm about to have a RL nervous breakdown, haha

~Man in Black
11-10-2015, 02:01 PM
Calm down, we don't need two deaths in one day. If Briiae is indeed town, we will work on what to do then.

[Image: 004.sig]
11-10-2015, 02:10 PM
No, Aurora! All I got beyond my new role explanation was Mathilda told me who the last person Catholic lady targeted was (night1), and that she(I) got no PM in return. She targeted Briiae-1.

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
11-10-2015, 02:10 PM
Vote Count 3.2

Rev: Briiae-2
TheGulegon-2: Aroura
Briiae-2: Aoi Magi
Aroura: Rev, Kitty, TheGulegon-2

11-10-2015, 02:14 PM
(11-10-2015 02:01 PM)Aoi Magi Wrote:  Calm down, we don't need two deaths in one day. If Briiae is indeed town, we will work on what to do then.

So we back off a double claim? That was what I was thinking, except that it'd be ME and Brii. Undecided

11-10-2015, 02:15 PM
If brii is town and telling the truth about her role, and I know I am town, there are enough votes on me that you are going to lose 2 townies in about 50 minutes.

Still, the math works out, I think, that there should still be 2 town tomorrow, vs 1 scum.

Sorry, I am trying to calm down, but I am never allowed to be emotional or express myself at home, so I bottle it up a lot. I did not mean to have a mini breakdown in the thread. I've just got no other outlet than these forums, although mostly af. Sorry.

~Man in Black