Mafia #42: Role madness

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
11-10-2015, 02:17 PM
RE: Mafia #42: Role madness
Don't worry guys, I know who scum is......Evil_monster

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
11-10-2015, 02:17 PM
Aroura- you are scaring me girl. Sad

What makes your claim of insane doctor insane?
Because you role block and protect, basically a jailor?

I'm sorry, but magi is more believable because that role and the 50% percent part seems more genuine.

And that magi hasn't protected anyone. Rev and Magi have been very town this entire game. I believe them. If they a're playing me, hats off to them. Incredible play.

The appeal to emotion has me worried I'm wrong.

But mostly I'm just really concerned about you IRL.

Shit, it could be Guley and Bri, or Guley and Magi. Guley and Rev. I don't know. I do know, it isn't me.

[Image: 5920829_orig.jpg]
11-10-2015, 02:20 PM
(11-10-2015 02:17 PM)Losty Wrote:  Don't worry guys, I know who scum is......Evil_monster

Shoo. Of course you do, scum.

11-10-2015, 02:21 PM
(11-10-2015 02:01 PM)Aroura Wrote:  Or maybe just someone willing to give me real hugs, instead of cramming me into a dark corner and forcing me to watch horror movies endlessly. Really. I spent 2 hours staring at a wall hanging last night so I did not have to watch people being dismembered on TV.

Next time that happens just walk out. Whatever anyone says or whatever is expected of you, don't have to torture yourself like that for others.

Although to be fair it did remind me of having to endure Moulin Rouge for 2 hours because I didn't want to upset my friend's birthday treat. But in hindsight I should have just walked out too. (I'm not a fan of musicals).
11-10-2015, 02:21 PM
(11-10-2015 02:15 PM)Aroura Wrote:  If brii is town and telling the truth about her role, and I know I am town, there are enough votes on me that you are going to lose 2 townies in about 50 minutes.

Still, the math works out, I think, that there should still be 2 town tomorrow, vs 1 scum.

Sorry, I am trying to calm down, but I am never allowed to be emotional or express myself at home, so I bottle it up a lot. I did not mean to have a mini breakdown in the thread. I've just got no other outlet than these forums, although mostly af. Sorry.

OOC Post: If you are having issues and want to talk we have both a protected forum (Personal issues and support) and a ranting thread (that is in This that or the other) where you can rant and rave and curse and blow off steam. Ultimately this is just a game and if it gets you too worked up (and I know several people for whom this is true) it might be best to walk away from them for a while. Regardless of the outcome enjoying the game is the main thing and for me this game has been fun (in a crazy WTAF kind of way) so don't stress about a game. Win lose or draw the outcome is the same it's all about the journey.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 6 users Like Revenant77x's post
11-10-2015, 02:27 PM
Aurora, are you sure that you protect, as well?
She could be just the town roleblocker!

If anything I said made you feel bad, I apologize a million times! Hug
I sowwy! Heart

11-10-2015, 02:27 PM
(11-10-2015 02:10 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  No, Aurora! All I got beyond my new role explanation was Mathilda told me who the last person Catholic lady targeted was (night1), and that she(I) got no PM in return. She targeted Briiae-1.

That doesn't help...Briiae died that night, lol. But if you killed her, I somehow doubt you'd basically tell us that.

I don't know. All I know is I've got the most votes so I'm about to get out of this game, and I think you guys are about to let scum lead you to voting off 2 townies.

I've got to tak my kid to the swimming pool, and try not to be a nervous wreck there.

So I'm going back to my instincts. This is my last vote. I think. I'm leaving in 10 minutes, but will still have my phone. I will check in. I cna't help it. I wish town the best of luck tomorrow.

Sorry Mathilda for my extremely paranoid delusional shitzo voting. Must be hard to keep track of.

Unvote:
Vote lynch Kitty.

She lied about me being unwilling to lynch Briiae. But I honeslty dont' know. It still could be anyone else.

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black
11-10-2015, 02:30 PM
(11-10-2015 02:27 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Aurora, are you sure that you protect, as well?
She could be just the town roleblocker!

If anything I said made you feel bad, I apologize a million times! Hug
I sowwy! Heart

No no, it's not you guys at all, it's my home life.

Yes, I'm 100% sure I'm protecting and roleblocking at the same time. My pm is very short and very clear. It does say my patient will still be affected by the night actions of others (I yoda'd that, wow, that's harder than I realized to do).

~Man in Black
[+] 1 user Likes Aroura's post
11-10-2015, 02:32 PM
What I meant by fighting Bri's lynch (never said unwilling :/) is that you were pushing for Guley, then Rev or me. Going all over the place.

11-10-2015, 02:36 PM
(11-10-2015 02:21 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(11-10-2015 02:01 PM)Aroura Wrote:  Or maybe just someone willing to give me real hugs, instead of cramming me into a dark corner and forcing me to watch horror movies endlessly. Really. I spent 2 hours staring at a wall hanging last night so I did not have to watch people being dismembered on TV.

Next time that happens just walk out. Whatever anyone says or whatever is expected of you, don't have to torture yourself like that for others.

Although to be fair it did remind me of having to endure Moulin Rouge for 2 hours because I didn't want to upset my friend's birthday treat. But in hindsight I should have just walked out too. (I'm not a fan of musicals).
It happens 3 or 4 times a week. Sometimes it happens every day. This isn't the place to talk about my personal life though. Now should I let it affect the outcome of the game.

I'm really sorry guys. I do lovemafia. I love the friends I have made here. But I' hardly allowed to play anyway. I'm being boxed. Tongue I WANT to play, but...hey, look at my sig, lol. It's a fact, jack.

So, I'll try and post from the pool, I gotta go. Sorry again guys, to let my personal life mess with the game. I'm fine, just stressed. It'll pass. I'll play again after a short break. Smile

~Man in Black