Mafia #42: Role madness

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
05-10-2015, 11:08 AM
RE: Mafia #42: Role madness
(05-10-2015 10:54 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(05-10-2015 10:23 AM)Catholic_Lady Wrote:  Oh shoot, just saw this. Ok, count me in!! Smile

Yay! So glad you're playing. We have enough people for a game now. If you all want to post if you have a preference for it when it starts or if there are any times that you cannot make it. Otherwise I'll start it tomorrow!

Sooner the better. I am on a 19 day clock (should be more than enough time to finish a game if it starts tomorrow) and other than that any time is good for me. We are doing 24 hour phases yes?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
05-10-2015, 11:57 AM
Yes 24 hour phases.
05-10-2015, 01:16 PM
The sooner the better, I was hoping that we would be going already. I have my daughter this weekend so it might interfere with game time, it depends on how much teen then preteen wants to be this weekend. And when the activity is going on in the game.
05-10-2015, 01:48 PM
I shall send out confirmation PMs now. Unfortunately I doubt that everyone will respond by tonight but the game can definitely start tomorrow.

The characters / roles are written out and ready to send out. Once I get all the confirmation PMs back I will close sign ups and randomly select which players are given which characters / roles using random.org
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
05-10-2015, 02:42 PM
Vote: Lynch Ato!

[+] 5 users Like TheGulegon's post
05-10-2015, 03:19 PM
Yay! Nice to see the old traditions are back ...
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
06-10-2015, 11:40 AM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2015 11:44 AM by Mathilda.)
Sign-ups are closed. Game will start in just over two hours. All players have confirmed that they are ready except Ferdinand.
06-10-2015, 12:35 PM
(06-10-2015 11:40 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Sign-ups are closed. Game will start in just over two hours. All players have confirmed that they are ready except Ferdinand.

So, what I'm getting from this is that you won't let us lynch A2 for another hour? Where is the justice in that?Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
06-10-2015, 02:03 PM
Start of Day 1

It's the start of a new day. The staff of the asylum start their daily routine unaware that trouble is brewing. Today is the first day of a longer plan to break out. Carefully, one member of staff at a time so they don't notice. But how do you know who is who when the members of staff are lizard people in human form?

Please do not message each other outside of this thread. Vote for who you want to see lynched. If there is a tie then a joint winner will be chosen at random, even if no one has been voted for. Plurality voting is being used.

The phase will last 24 hours.

Example votes:

Code:
[b]Vote: Mathilda[/b]

[b]Unvote[/b]
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
06-10-2015, 02:16 PM
I look around.

Is my cell padded?