Mafia #42: Role madness

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
11-10-2015, 02:37 PM
RE: Mafia #42: Role madness
(11-10-2015 02:32 PM)Kitty Galore Wrote:  What I meant by fighting Bri's lynch (never said unwilling :/) is that you were pushing for Guley, then Rev or me. Going all over the place.

Sorry, my mind is all over the place, so my game is a reflection of that.

Really gotta go though.

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2015, 02:39 PM
What do you guys think? Are we going to trust that Bri will be die because she says so?

Starting to suspect Magi and Guley and Bri.

Sigh.

If you are scum Aroura, you have me thinking and rethinking. Kudos for that.

The only thing that makes you scum to me is that you continue to try to lynch me. You are paying to your win condition the hardest.

Bri hasn't been scum hunting at all either... Should we be voting her though? I'm beginning to think we need to make that official instead of a test. What do you guys think?

[Image: 5920829_orig.jpg]
11-10-2015, 02:41 PM
I hate flip flopping this late in the game. This feels like a good Bri Magi gambit. But Aurora voting me and continuing to cast shade and vote me is why I can only think she is scum.

11-10-2015, 02:42 PM
(11-10-2015 02:39 PM)Kitty Galore Wrote:  What do you guys think? Are we going to trust that Bri will be die because she says so?

Starting to suspect Magi and Guley and Bri.

Sigh.

If you are scum Aroura, you have me thinking and rethinking. Kudos for that.

The only thing that makes you scum to me is that you continue to try to lynch me. You are paying to your win condition the hardest.

Bri hasn't been scum hunting at all either... Should we be voting her though? I'm beginning to think we need to make that official instead of a test. What do you guys think?

Well I got a note saying Aio was town, presumably from the cop (he could investigate but his results got sent to a random person) so unless the cop role was 100% bastard (wrong results and random recipient) Aio is town.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
11-10-2015, 02:47 PM
Well we got 20 minutes, right? I won't know who to vote for until we see who Aurora really is, and even if you lynch me you'll still have counter-claims to deal with. Depending on who dies. If suddenly everyone votes for me I'll either unvote to no lynch (I don't think anyone else should! would a no-lynch be worth it to see if Brii dies all by herself now that her conditions have supposedly been met), or move it back on Brii, or whatever ya'll want. Undecided

I'm trying to stick to my guns, but I don't know shit. I feel bad for Aurora irl!

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
11-10-2015, 02:48 PM
Ok. Not suspicious, just questioning.

Are you the only one who has been heading voices and getting notes? How random is that? Is it normal stuff for TTA?

11-10-2015, 02:50 PM
Me too Guley, but if we unvote scum will vote to lynch me and they could win.

11-10-2015, 02:51 PM
Ugh. This is killing me. LOL

11-10-2015, 02:54 PM
unvote

I'm done. Sorry again, I should not have fought my personal life into the game. I turned into emjay in Lost there, but worse. I'm ok.

Play on.

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black
11-10-2015, 02:54 PM
(11-10-2015 02:48 PM)Kitty Galore Wrote:  Ok. Not suspicious, just questioning.

Are you the only one who has been heading voices and getting notes? How random is that? Is it normal stuff for TTA?

I think maybe night 1's note was given to either scum (if they can get it) or to a now dead player. Probably Kid C given how he played Dodgy

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense