Mafia #42: Role madness

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
11-10-2015, 03:21 PM
RE: Mafia #42: Role madness
I realize I'm on the chopping block, and it's just as well, cuz I want to lynch all 3 of ya! Dodgy

Revs for the head voices thing, Aoi for claiming doctor, and Kitty cuz I'm doubting my own shit! Undecided

Ain't GOING to vote for Kitty, tho! Stubborn's gonna stubborn till it dies!

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2015, 03:16 PM
End of Night 3

"See. I stole this meat cleaver from the kitchen. So you sit in this room in the pitch dark and if anyone comes in with the intention of harming you then I will be swinging it around wildly and chances are that I will get whoever wants to cause you harm. Understand? But just to be safe I'll generally swing it around anyway while we're waiting just in case there are demons materialising out of thin air."
Aoi Magi's patient looked concerned.
"Are you sure that is a wise thing to do? I mean accidents can happen you know ..."
"Yeah it works about 50% of the time."
"And what happens when it doesn't work?"
"Ah well you probably won't need to worry about that. At least not for long."
"I'm not sure about this ..."
"Shhh! I hear someone coming ..."

Aoi Magi switched the light off. Her patient could hear some swishing noises in the dark and some panting. The door opened and a silhouette of someone wearing a long lab coat briefly appeared, before being consumed by the darkness again. Her patient listened. She could hear the sound of Aoi Magi jabbing and swinging the meat cleaver in the dark and then ...

Thud!

The patient listened intently. Silence. Then the door opened again. This time the silhouette was bent over dragging another body out of the cell.

Aoi Magi was:

Alignment:Town
Role: Insane Doctor
Abilities: Can target a player each night to protect them from a night kill but you have a 50% chance of killing them instead.

Start of Day 4

Please vote who you would like to see lynched at the end of the day.
12-10-2015, 03:34 PM
Are you kidding me! LOL

Ok, well that takes my suspicion of them. I don't know what to do. I thought I was gonna have to fight against scum!magi today.

[Image: 5920829_orig.jpg]
12-10-2015, 04:22 PM
I ain't voting for Kitty!
I thought about Revs' head-ramblings about Aurora, and she was a doctor! Doctor's cure shit.

I don't know, and I'm getting tired of thinking! My brain hurts!

I figure ya'll stick a spork in me, I'm done! And we go straight to the coin toss?
I won't fight it!

You think Tildie will make us wait?

12-10-2015, 04:33 PM
(12-10-2015 04:22 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I ain't voting for Kitty!
I thought about Revs' head-ramblings about Aurora, and she was a doctor! Doctor's cure shit.

I don't know, and I'm getting tired of thinking! My brain hurts!

I figure ya'll stick a spork in me, I'm done! And we go straight to the coin toss?
I won't fight it!

You think Tildie will make us wait?

Pretty sure Kitty is the last scum and has been playing us. We are down to 3 and at this point it's lynch scum or die.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
12-10-2015, 06:09 PM
I'm re-reading this thing from the start! Undecided

12-10-2015, 06:25 PM
What's a "last minute flash wagon"?

(07-10-2015 10:30 AM)Kitty Galore Wrote:  Well I'm here and gave a full read list, I couldn't be more transparent unless I claimed. I don't think you guys want that. What would happen is I claim, and we get a last minute flash wagon. Where scum love to be in control.

Too bad you have to go Losty, I would love to hear your thoughts on Gulegon?
And I'm not sure if I'm clear, your vote on me because "wagon"? I was under the impression it was due to the message Revs got. I will ask point blank. Do you think the mod would hand over scum on day one?

12-10-2015, 07:17 PM
Jeebus H Chrysler, how else would ya'll play this from my perspective?
We been playin like Kitty's the PGO since day 1!
I can't be up all night, and I may only be able to check in tomorrow at noon! So, at that time I can change my vote back to [No lynch], or whatever, but it's kinda lonely in here! It ain't bed time, yet, you 2!
But I can't shake the feelin I'm about to become the biggest fuckin mutt in the history of townies! Weeping

Vote: Lynch Revs

12-10-2015, 07:47 PM
I am the PGO. The thing is, either Guley framed me so revs would vote me, but he isn't willing to vote me, so that doesn't make sense. Or rev framed me thinking Guley would vote me. But he won't. I KNOW I'm town. Rev voices could be scum or town aligned.

Guley, you claimed fire fighter?

A flash wagon is a wagon that happens super fast. I was saying after I claimed that a flash wagon would happen on someone else, usually out of desperation, and scum take advantage of it.

I guess I'm the swing vote.

[Image: 5920829_orig.jpg]
12-10-2015, 08:25 PM
Yes, Kitty, I'm the town fire fighter!

I wish Mathilda had added in something weird, like I'm an olfactory savant or some shit, and could smell the arsonist's lighter fluid, or anything.

But I just target people. I assume if they'd had the arsonists mark put on 'em, then saved would they be, after I targeted them. It doesn't say I'd know if they'd had something done to them!