Mafia #42: Role madness

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
13-10-2015, 03:47 PM
RE: Mafia #42: Role madness
What hilarious luck that I happened to send the perfect message for Kitty. Haha

Thanks to Guley for scoring us the tie.

Yea....I suck at being mafia. I sucked in ungagged games and this game taught me that I suck even worse at it in gagged games. Lol.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Losty's post
13-10-2015, 03:50 PM
That last message, Guley Laugh out load that shit made no sense. I was cracking up at revs post about how he didn't know what it meant.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
13-10-2015, 03:51 PM
(13-10-2015 03:47 PM)Losty Wrote:  What hilarious luck that I happened to send the perfect message for Kitty. Haha

Yea....I suck at being mafia. I sucked in ungagged games and this game taught me that I suck even worse at it in gagged games. Lol.

I can't actually remember the last time I won a game as Mafia on TTA or AF.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
13-10-2015, 04:03 PM
When I get home I gotta get on Skype & AF so I can send Aurora a couple "please forgive me" posts Blush

You can ask Tildie, I told her I was specifically fighting for a final desicion made by random.org so town still had a chance, and I could salve my conscious. I figured it be kitty with a spork in each hand vs a syringe weilding guley in an epic final battle. Laugh out load I felt like the lowest down, dirtiest, mafia bitch who ever lived of all time.

As both the voyeur, and firefighter, does a tie mean I win? Flex Tongue
Great game, ya'll Big Grin

[+] 4 users Like TheGulegon's post
13-10-2015, 04:05 PM
(13-10-2015 03:51 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(13-10-2015 03:47 PM)Losty Wrote:  What hilarious luck that I happened to send the perfect message for Kitty. Haha

That's not because you suck at being mafia. It's because everyone is predisposed to suspect you. I just suck lol.

13-10-2015, 04:33 PM
(13-10-2015 03:32 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  It was looking rather dangerous for Unbeliever (Arsonist). Briiae (Kleptomaniac) would have been given an incriminating clue. TheGulegon (Voyeur) would have been able to substantiate her claim.

Actually, I had spent some time considering what would happen if there was a Watcher or Thief in the game, and I was planning to claim "Sleepwalker" - a variant Miller who visited random people every Night. No idea if it would have worked or not, but there you go; I did actually have a plan, at least, and after being the kill vote on scum the first Day, I figure it might have worked.

I have absolutely no idea why KidC thought that he should attempt to lynch Kitty Galore after Night One, though. That was a confirmed Paranoid Gun Owner right there, and the Paranoid Gun Owner is only ever town.

I'm also surprised that this game didn't include a Traitor. My personal favorite role in the whole damn game right there.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
13-10-2015, 04:45 PM
(13-10-2015 03:51 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  

We came pretty damn close on AF.
[+] 3 users Like Briiae's post
13-10-2015, 04:53 PM
(13-10-2015 04:33 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(13-10-2015 03:32 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  It was looking rather dangerous for Unbeliever (Arsonist). Briiae (Kleptomaniac) would have been given an incriminating clue. TheGulegon (Voyeur) would have been able to substantiate her claim.

Actually, I had spent some time considering what would happen if there was a Watcher or Thief in the game, and I was planning to claim "Sleepwalker" - a variant Miller who visited random people every Night. No idea if it would have worked or not, but there you go; I did actually have a plan, at least, and after being the kill vote on scum the first Day, I figure it might have worked.

I have absolutely no idea why KidC thought that he should attempt to lynch Kitty Galore after Night One, though. That was a confirmed Paranoid Gun Owner right there, and the Paranoid Gun Owner is only ever town.

I'm also surprised that this game didn't include a Traitor. My personal favorite role in the whole damn game right there.
You say that, but I just got killed by a mafia paranoid gun owner (happened to be Mathilda) in another game.
It was written by a new mod, but still. I mean, never say never, or never say always? Something like that. lol

KidC really put a wrench in this whole game, too. lol.

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black
[+] 2 users Like Aroura's post
13-10-2015, 05:08 PM
(13-10-2015 03:17 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(13-10-2015 03:16 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  I normally make it a rule that when it's one scum and one townie left that scum always win but because of the random vote to encourage people to lynch on the first day and also because Kitty is a PGO, I'm thinking that we should call this a draw.

So what the hell did that last message mean?

If you vote for me, it'll actually lynch kitty. Your friend would miss with their vote, too, but whoever your enemy voted for would shoot straight.

Like there's 2 mental patients left, and their all drugged up/drooling out the mouth, & the staff is fine, cuz they do the druggin.

Maybe I thought too hard on that one! Confused

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
13-10-2015, 07:13 PM
I had no idea what it meant. Looked like rev trying to point the finger at me is all I could get. So I guess it worked in that sense.

[Image: 5920829_orig.jpg]