Mafia #42: Role madness

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
06-10-2015, 02:56 PM
RE: Mafia #42: Role madness
QUESTION TO MATHILDA: How many votes are required for a lynch?

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2015, 03:01 PM
(06-10-2015 02:56 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  QUESTION TO MATHILDA: How many votes are required for a lynch?

There is no minimum. Plurality voting is being used so if no one voted except for one person than that one person would decide who was being lynched.

If no one votes at all I will choose a player at random
06-10-2015, 03:02 PM
(06-10-2015 02:56 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  QUESTION TO MATHILDA: How many votes are required for a lynch?

Plurality voting means that there is no minimum number just has to be more than any other person being voted.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
06-10-2015, 03:02 PM
FOLLOW-UP QUESTION: Does this mean that there are no hammer votes? There will be no lynch until the Day ends, yes?

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
06-10-2015, 03:05 PM
(06-10-2015 03:02 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  FOLLOW-UP QUESTION: Does this mean that there are no hammer votes? There will be no lynch until the Day ends, yes?

Yes
06-10-2015, 03:05 PM
So does it make sense to have more people having a vote here on day one. It seems to me it might be more effective to have a few people battling it out?

Dunno *He mutters to himself as he stares wild eyed into the padded cell*

Vote: Revenant77x
06-10-2015, 03:11 PM
Just popping my head in before going to bed. Gotta get up early for work tomorrow. Tongue

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
06-10-2015, 03:14 PM
(06-10-2015 03:05 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  So does it make sense to have more people having a vote here on day one. It seems to me it might be more effective to have a few people battling it out?

There a reason for this vote or is it just random?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
06-10-2015, 03:19 PM
(06-10-2015 03:14 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(06-10-2015 03:05 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  So does it make sense to have more people having a vote here on day one. It seems to me it might be more effective to have a few people battling it out?

There a reason for this vote or is it just random?

Well as I said I think we might as well have more than one on the block it seems that could get more info, right?

I picked you because you threw in the kid. . . seemed fair to me.

But by all means enlighten me if it's a bad idea to have more than one up for beheading.

Also on a side note:
Don't people try to incorporate the setting into the game? Seems to be more fun and engaging that way. I don't really see the benefit of a theme if we don't
*He once more mutters to himself*
Where the pocket mouse?
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
06-10-2015, 03:28 PM
I'm the only sane person in this nuthouse.

Jeeves, bring me my pearls! No, you fool, the pink ones, don't you have eyes!?

The help nowadays, I tell you.

I'm sorry, what was I saying? I'd like to see everyone here in the grand ballroom before I start calling for anyone's head....off with their heads!

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black
[+] 4 users Like Aroura's post