Mafia #42: Role madness

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
06-10-2015, 06:03 PM
RE: Mafia #42: Role madness
(06-10-2015 05:52 PM)Aroura Wrote:  Ok, this game is already crazy. Why roleclaim right away? Yes, I read teh explanation, still seems really weird. One never knows how important even a minor role can become when combined with info from other roles, or even just by itself.

I don't even know half of you, so I guess I'm in a wait and see mode here. So far I see some seriously confusing game play.....

2 things to keep in mind.

•this is TTA and we have a history of a very different type of play than you're used to

•many people here have little to no experience with gagged games so imagine AF's :panic: smiley here

•revsie is fucking cray, but he's also really smart and I have watched him sacrifice himself and basically win the game for town on day 1 in the past

So yea these 4 things don't mean anything for certain but they're definitely something to think about.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
06-10-2015, 06:10 PM
(06-10-2015 06:03 PM)Losty Wrote:  
(06-10-2015 05:52 PM)Aroura Wrote:  Ok, this game is already crazy. Why roleclaim right away? Yes, I read teh explanation, still seems really weird. One never knows how important even a minor role can become when combined with info from other roles, or even just by itself.

I don't even know half of you, so I guess I'm in a wait and see mode here. So far I see some seriously confusing game play.....

2 things to keep in mind.

•this is TTA and we have a history of a very different type of play than you're used to

•many people here have little to no experience with gagged games so imagine AF's :panic: smiley here

•revsie is fucking cray, but he's also really smart and I have watched him sacrifice himself and basically win the game for town on day 1 in the past

So yea these 4 things don't mean anything for certain but they're definitely something to think about.

Interesting maths you've got going on there.

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
06-10-2015, 06:16 PM
You gagged vets can tell me what's what!
*For flavor only*Before they sent me to this assylum I used to gag my veternarians before I ate them! Big Grin
Kid-C is posting so do we jump on someone else, or keep our votes on him & force a role clam?

06-10-2015, 06:20 PM
(06-10-2015 05:54 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(06-10-2015 04:55 PM)Losty Wrote:  Role claiming on day 1 revsie? Dodgy

While I don't like it, I would agree that we likely have a lot of fancy power roles, hence the name of the game....I've got my eye on you though.

Now I agree with Unbeliever that a dead player who isn't going to show up anyway is better than a dead player who's actively scum hunting,... butt.......

It just feels weird that earlier today, before I knew I was town, I had a thought that if it turned out I was scum (& kid-C wasn't scum along side me), Kid-C would be a great town target for me and my potential scum friend/s (either as an early lynch, or a night kill), precisly because he isn't usually very active! Just a thought.

Kid-C
If I'm wrong I'm sure someone will say something, but I think you might want to role claim to get out of this! Because I haven't seen anyone take their vote off of you despite your having posted twice, already.
I'm open to changing my vote, Kid! You just gotta show up, and tell us how it is!

Vote: Lynch Kid-C

Well that seems pretty scummy to me. Claiming town, talking about how if you were scum, yada yada yada, and then asking someone to role claim.
06-10-2015, 06:21 PM
(06-10-2015 06:16 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  You gagged vets can tell me what's what!
*For flavor only*Before they sent me to this assylum I used to gag my veternarians before I ate them! Big Grin
Kid-C is posting so do we jump on someone else, or keep our votes on him & force a role clam?

Rev's "role claimed" and I admitted to being Town.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
06-10-2015, 06:21 PM
(06-10-2015 06:10 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(06-10-2015 06:03 PM)Losty Wrote:  2 things to keep in mind.

Interesting maths you've got going on there.

Don't come in this cell saying shit talks about my maths. I math in this cell 687 days a year. I've been mathing your whole life and 3 times over. *begins to rock back and forth gently* I can math. Math is my life. Math is life. Math is my life.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 5 users Like Losty's post
06-10-2015, 06:23 PM
(06-10-2015 06:21 PM)Losty Wrote:  
(06-10-2015 06:10 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Interesting maths you've got going on there.

Don't come in this cell saying shit talks about my maths. I math in this cell 687 days a year. I've been mathing your whole life and 3 times over. *begins to rock back and forth gently* I can math. Math is my life. Math is life. Math is my life.

He's British so he must mock.

Give him a break though, they never have gotten over losing the Empire!Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
06-10-2015, 06:27 PM
(06-10-2015 06:20 PM)Briiae Wrote:  
(06-10-2015 05:54 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Now I agree with Unbeliever that a dead player who isn't going to show up anyway is better than a dead player who's actively scum hunting,... butt.......

It just feels weird that earlier today, before I knew I was town, I had a thought that if it turned out I was scum (& kid-C wasn't scum along side me), Kid-C would be a great town target for me and my potential scum friend/s (either as an early lynch, or a night kill), precisly because he isn't usually very active! Just a thought.

Kid-C
If I'm wrong I'm sure someone will say something, but I think you might want to role claim to get out of this! Because I haven't seen anyone take their vote off of you despite your having posted twice, already.
I'm open to changing my vote, Kid! You just gotta show up, and tell us how it is!

Vote: Lynch Kid-C

Well that seems pretty scummy to me. Claiming town, talking about how if you were scum, yada yada yada, and then asking someone to role claim.

It looked to me like he was accusing revsie of being scummy but then he still voted to lynch KidC which is kind of weird.

06-10-2015, 06:29 PM
Guley will you confirm, were you saying that revsie choosing KidC looked scummy? If so why still vote for KidC?

06-10-2015, 06:32 PM
This game already feels like being in a real loony bin. I have no idea what is going on or why.

Also, Hi Guley! I miss you over at AF. Smile Nice to see you here!

Ok, back to the game, um...what was I saying?
Seriously though, every one of you is acting cray cray. I am used to seeing pressure votes, but this looks different somehow. Sad

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black