Mafia Game Ideas Thread
Post Reply
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
08-11-2014, 05:52 PM
Mafia Game Ideas Thread
Thought I'd create a thread where people can share their mafia ideas.
I'm sure there are people out there with good ideas who just don't wanna host so please share away.

idea #1
Kennel Club (not my idea, I'm blatantly stealing this from elsewhere).

Most people are vanilla BUT everyone gets a pet dog.

Everyone than has three roles at night of which they can pick one to do.
Sniff, Guard or Throw out a t-bone.

Sniff gives you a 25% chance to learn a players role, a 25% chance to learn their alignment and a 50% of learning nothing.
Guarding against another player gives you a 50% chance to kill the targeted players dog IF they sniff you. It also gives you a 50% chance to receive a report of "Your dog barked at ___" (anyone else that sniffed you).
Throw out a t-bone distracts ANY dog that sniffs you with a 75% chance.
This is only an option so long as the Butcher remains in the game.

Roles:
Butcher. He always smells of meat and so receives a 75% chance for sniff failure (throw out a t-bone). He receives a Mutt.
Dog Catcher. Keeps one dog overnight (prevents action). Can do the same person over and over.
Dog Lover. Dies if his/her dog dies.

Types of Dogs:
Mutt. vanilla dog.
Pointer. Is not distracted by the smell of meat. Cannot kill another dog while guarding.
Watchdog. Instead of Sniff has Watch and learns who that player targeted.
Police Dog. 75% chance to learn role AND alignment. Cannot throw out t-bones.
Drug Dog. Get's two Sniffs. Always fails if dog is guarding.
Seeing Eye Dog. If successful when sniffing, will also see the alignment of anyone else's dog that sniffed/attempted to sniff that dog. However, if the targeted player has set their dog to guard against anything, the seeing eye dog will fail to sniff. If the Seeing Eye Dog runs into a dog guarding against their owner specifically, the Seeing Eye Dog will die every time.
When guarding against a certain person, there is a 100% chance of discovering that sniffing dog's role/owner's role and alignment if they visit (instead of there being a 50% chance of the opponent losing their dog).
Pit Bull. If a player is guarding against the player with the Pit Bull, the dog guarding is killed. Distracted by a t-bone 100% of the time.
Chihuahua. Can sneak past guarding dogs. Cannot guard itself. Explodes if it eats 3 t-bones in a row.
Junkyard Dog. If his owner is lynched, the last person to vote for the lynch is killed by this dog.




idea #2
Zoomafia

The animals have escaped from the zoo.
Normal mafia but animals are running around and effect players at night or day too.
Special roles effect the animals, Zookeeper etc..

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
09-11-2014, 03:18 PM
RE: Mafia Game Ideas Thread
Kitty kat mafia

[Image: mafia_cat.jpeg]

Clearly I would need to be the host for it.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
09-11-2014, 03:23 PM
RE: Mafia Game Ideas Thread
Consider

TTA ladies -vs- gentlemen?

Girl_nails -vs- Flex

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
09-11-2014, 03:34 PM
RE: Mafia Game Ideas Thread
(09-11-2014 03:23 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Consider

TTA ladies -vs- gentlemen?

Girl_nails -vs- Flex

As long as I can be with the ladies, because I'm clearly no gentleman. Angel

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
09-11-2014, 03:40 PM
RE: Mafia Game Ideas Thread
(09-11-2014 03:34 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(09-11-2014 03:23 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Consider

TTA ladies -vs- gentlemen?

Girl_nails -vs- Flex

As long as I can be with the ladies, because I'm clearly no gentleman. Angel

Clearly we'd be members of the Booty Burglar mafia! Sleepy

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
09-11-2014, 03:45 PM
RE: Mafia Game Ideas Thread
I didn't say you could join me. Tongue

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2014, 03:48 PM
RE: Mafia Game Ideas Thread
What about a Mafia game based on French Art house cinema? Everyone sits around in a cafe drinking coffee and talking all day about sex. The Mafia are the ones who own a wrapped knob of butter.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
09-11-2014, 03:51 PM
RE: Mafia Game Ideas Thread
(09-11-2014 03:48 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Everyone sits around in a cafe drinking coffee and talking all day about sex.

Isn't that what TTA basically is though?

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2014, 03:54 PM
RE: Mafia Game Ideas Thread
(09-11-2014 03:51 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(09-11-2014 03:48 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Everyone sits around in a cafe drinking coffee and talking all day about sex.

Isn't that what TTA basically is though?

True.

What about X-men?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2014, 03:55 PM
RE: Mafia Game Ideas Thread
Already had one of those.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply
Forum Jump: