Mafia Game Waiting List

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
18-02-2014, 08:41 PM
RE: Mafia Game Waiting List
(18-02-2014 07:55 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Sooooo...
Muffs' or L&I's game is next? Unsure

I think I am up after muffs but if L&I is ready I'll let her slip ahead of me as I have not done anything for my game yet.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2014, 11:01 PM
(18-02-2014 08:41 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

I think I am up after muffs but if L&I is ready I'll let her slip ahead of me as I have not done anything for my game yet.

Noooo, I want muffs to hurry bc I am ready to play. I am not prepared yet you go first!

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
18-02-2014, 11:05 PM

Muffs, then Rev, then me. I have never done this so I need time to get mentally prepared haha. Plus my house is HUD approved so I have to do all kinds of stuff right now with inspections and all. I tease Muffs for fun but I hoping he takes his sweet time because if not i may have to let someone pass me. And that would be sad.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
18-02-2014, 11:06 PM
(18-02-2014 11:05 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  

Muffs, then Rev, then me. I have never done this so I need time to get mentally prepared haha. Plus my house is HUD approved so I have to do all kinds of stuff right now with inspections and all. I tease Muffs for fun but I hoping he takes his sweet time because if not i may have to let someone pass me. And that would be sad.

If you would like I could let you co-mod my game so you can see the behind the scenes stuff. Would make it a bit easier for you.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
18-02-2014, 11:27 PM
If I were to host a mafia game, it would either be Left 4 Dead or Team Fortress 2 themed.
[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post
19-02-2014, 12:21 AM
(18-02-2014 11:06 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 11:05 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Muffs, then Rev, then me. I have never done this so I need time to get mentally prepared haha. Plus my house is HUD approved so I have to do all kinds of stuff right now with inspections and all. I tease Muffs for fun but I hoping he takes his sweet time because if not i may have to let someone pass me. And that would be sad.

If you would like I could let you co-mod my game so you can see the behind the scenes stuff. Would make it a bit easier for you.

Awesome! That is a great idea!

19-02-2014, 12:22 AM
(18-02-2014 11:27 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  If I were to host a mafia game, it would either be Left 4 Dead or Team Fortress 2 themed.

Is this you signing up to be added to the waiting list?

[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
19-02-2014, 12:34 AM
(19-02-2014 12:22 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 11:27 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  If I were to host a mafia game, it would either be Left 4 Dead or Team Fortress 2 themed.

Is this you signing up to be added to the waiting list?

Not sure how I'd formally sign up, but ya know what, lets do it. All that's left is to figure out if I want TF2 or L4D
19-02-2014, 12:36 AM
(19-02-2014 12:34 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(19-02-2014 12:22 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Is this you signing up to be added to the waiting list?

Not sure how I'd formally sign up, but ya know what, lets do it. All that's left is to figure out if I want TF2 or L4D

I think my official sign up was commenting here, something along the lines of: me too me too!!

[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
19-02-2014, 12:39 AM
(19-02-2014 12:36 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(19-02-2014 12:34 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Not sure how I'd formally sign up, but ya know what, lets do it. All that's left is to figure out if I want TF2 or L4D

I think my official sign up was commenting here, something along the lines of: me too me too!!

If that's the case, then sign me up, Hughsie!