Mafia Game Waiting List

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
19-02-2014, 06:24 AM (This post was last modified: 19-02-2014 10:19 AM by Ferdinand.)
RE: Mafia Game Waiting List
(18-02-2014 08:41 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 07:55 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Sooooo...
Muffs' or L&I's game is next? Unsure

I think I am up after muffs but if L&I is ready I'll let her slip ahead of me as I have not done anything for my game yet.

Hoe you is slackin.

Tim and I already have Dishonored and Borderlands II written out. But we're not pushing the line or anything, just bragging. Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2014, 10:05 AM
Somebody do something. Last game I got excited, got killed night one, now I got an itch and need to scratch.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
19-02-2014, 10:06 AM
(19-02-2014 10:05 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Somebody do something. Last game I got excited, got killed night one, now I got an itch and need to scratch.

I am gonna give muffs a couple more days before I cut in line.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
24-02-2014, 07:40 AM
Soooooo Rev, I think it may be worth posting your game as it appears muffs' is still on hold.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
24-02-2014, 12:03 PM
(24-02-2014 07:40 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  Soooooo Rev, I think it may be worth posting your game as it appears muffs' is still on hold.

I can't wait for another mafia cuz I'm in!
03-03-2014, 12:49 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2014 12:53 PM by Losty.)
Would it be okay if I go ahead and type up a thread for my game, and then one of you mods can bump it to important whenever you get tired of waiting for Muffs?
I just want to get it up so people can tell me if I should change anything.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
03-03-2014, 12:52 PM
(03-03-2014 12:49 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Would it be okay if I go ahead and type up a thread for my game, and then of you mods can bump it to important whenever you get tired of waiting for Muffs?
I just want to get it up so people can tell me if I should change anything.

Go ahead.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
03-03-2014, 12:54 PM
Oh boy this means I can make one Big Grin
04-03-2014, 06:38 PM
2 questions. Is my earlier statement about being able to make a mafia thread as I wait for the current one and L&I's to play through correct or is only one of those threads are allowed at a time?

Secondly, can I make up roles? Like if somebody is lynched, they kill the last person who voted them or if mafia kill, they kill the person who A) played their role or B) the person who sent the message to the mod?
04-03-2014, 06:54 PM
(04-03-2014 06:38 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  2 questions. Is my earlier statement about being able to make a mafia thread as I wait for the current one and L&I's to play through correct or is only one of those threads are allowed at a time?

Secondly, can I make up roles? Like if somebody is lynched, they kill the last person who voted them or if mafia kill, they kill the person who A) played their role or B) the person who sent the message to the mod?

Go to page one, there are a few people ahead of you still. Also, as far as I know you can make any roles you want. But I am not positive and I would like to know that for sure before I start writing roles for my game.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.