Mafia Game Waiting List

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
22-04-2014, 07:40 PM
RE: Mafia Game Waiting List
(22-04-2014 06:23 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Stevie you may as well post your game. Muffs clearly isn't gonna do his cos he's a cunt and I haven't heard from Ferdy about ours, plus I know she has a lot going on irl and probably doesn't have time at the moment to run a game.

We may as well get your's going as I think you're next on the list.

If we could wait two days, I would be more than happy to post/ start it. I am on vacation, and am quite busy, but I am leaving the islands the day after tomorrow.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
23-04-2014, 11:18 AM
(22-04-2014 07:40 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(22-04-2014 06:23 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Stevie you may as well post your game. Muffs clearly isn't gonna do his cos he's a cunt and I haven't heard from Ferdy about ours, plus I know she has a lot going on irl and probably doesn't have time at the moment to run a game.

We may as well get your's going as I think you're next on the list.

If we could wait two days, I would be more than happy to post/ start it. I am on vacation, and am quite busy, but I am leaving the islands the day after tomorrow.

Enjoy your vacation love, I am super excited!!

I have laughed, in bitterness and agony of heart, at the contrast between what I seem and what I am!
Nathaniel Hawthorne
24-04-2014, 06:59 AM
I am going to draft my game today, and see if I can post it the same day as well. I'll be on a long flight back home, and I don't get back till 11:30 PM.

I'll see what I can of to get it started for you guys.

[+] 2 users Like Atothetheist's post
25-04-2014, 10:28 AM
Anyone thought of a Hitchhiker's themed game? That would be surreal.

Smile

25-04-2014, 10:29 AM
(25-04-2014 10:28 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Anyone thought of a Hitchhiker's themed game? That would be surreal.

Smile

It was one of my ideas, but I scrapped it in favor of Hannibal.

01-05-2014, 08:28 PM
I'm adding myself and Mathilda in for our game. We have a provisional title for the game but we may change it so I'll add that in when we're sure we're happy with it.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
01-05-2014, 08:31 PM
So is Demonic Lemon next or is Ferdi not busy now?

I have laughed, in bitterness and agony of heart, at the contrast between what I seem and what I am!
Nathaniel Hawthorne
01-05-2014, 08:35 PM
(01-05-2014 08:31 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  So is Demonic Lemon next or is Ferdi not busy now?

I'm not sure. I know Ferdy has been pretty busy lately so it'll be up to her whether or not we go for BL2 next or put it on hold (she's written that one). I wrote Dishonored though and I can run it with minimal input from anyone else so, even if we can't do BL2, we may be able to do Dishonored.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
02-05-2014, 09:12 AM
(01-05-2014 08:35 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(01-05-2014 08:31 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  So is Demonic Lemon next or is Ferdi not busy now?

I'm not sure. I know Ferdy has been pretty busy lately so it'll be up to her whether or not we go for BL2 next or put it on hold (she's written that one). I wrote Dishonored though and I can run it with minimal input from anyone else so, even if we can't do BL2, we may be able to do Dishonored.

We're doing BL2 and then Dishonored

you know

together...

Assface. Big Grin

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
02-05-2014, 09:40 AM
(25-04-2014 10:28 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Anyone thought of a Hitchhiker's themed game? That would be surreal.

Smile

I think a better theme would be a fleet commander game.
Two people are the commanders, and the others either pilot their own ships (On one of the commander's sides.) or help operate the mother-ship.

Insulting me will convert me real fast!
MSBB:
Don't let anyone define who you are.
Me:
Can we define him as he defines himself? Or will he define himself as we define how he defines himself? But, if we do that, will we define him as he defines himself based on our definition of how we see him define himself?