Mafia Game Waiting List

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
05-07-2014, 04:50 PM
RE: Mafia Game Waiting List
Hughsie please.....PLEASE!! Weeping

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2014, 04:55 PM
If no one else is going to, I will make a game right now. Just basic roles basic rules.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
05-07-2014, 04:57 PM
(05-07-2014 04:55 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  If no one else is going to, I will make a game right now. Just basic roles basic rules.

I was wondering about this myself but I have never done my own game and would need to collaborate until I am more experienced. I do have an idea if you want to work on one together.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
05-07-2014, 05:00 PM
Cool! Even if they don't let us bump in line we should still do it and save it for whenever our turn comes around. We all expected this from earmuffs but I just have to say...fuckin Hughsie

05-07-2014, 05:02 PM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2014 05:05 PM by Revenant77x.)
I'll do a Game of Thrones mafia game.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
05-07-2014, 05:06 PM
(05-07-2014 05:00 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Cool! Even if they don't let us bump in line we should still do it and save it for whenever our turn comes around.

Sure OK, we can chat over Skype. It's 1am here so a bit late at the moment for me.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
05-07-2014, 05:13 PM
(05-07-2014 05:06 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(05-07-2014 05:00 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Cool! Even if they don't let us bump in line we should still do it and save it for whenever our turn comes around.

Sure OK, we can chat over Skype. It's 1am here so a bit late at the moment for me.

Awesome. Umm...whenever. I'm available at all hours so if tomorrow is better timing for you that's cool.

05-07-2014, 05:14 PM
(05-07-2014 05:02 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I'll do a Game of Thrones mafia game.

And The Lord of Mafia finally returns Big Grin

05-07-2014, 08:56 PM
(05-07-2014 05:02 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I'll do a Game of Thrones mafia game.

YES!!!!! Bowing

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
05-07-2014, 09:36 PM
YEY REVVIE!Drooling

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post