Mafia Game Waiting List

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
21-11-2013, 07:46 PM (This post was last modified: 21-11-2013 08:22 PM by TheGulegon.)
RE: Mafia Game Waiting List
Obviously, I don't want to mod one (because I'd be terrible at it), but have any of you made a game where the "good" guys, and "bad" guys, switched places? The townies are a mafia family (or a drug cartel), the mafia are vigilantes out for true justice, and the independent is a real cop who keeps within the law (to a fault), & never strays outside it's restrictions (perhaps sending everyone he catches to prison for life [without the other players knowing exactly where--maybe Guantanamo] instead of killing them).
Just wondering.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-11-2013, 02:51 AM
I dunno if I pissed someone off or not, certainly didn't mean to. When I said "When I host my next one", I did not mean that mine will be next. I will gladly wait my turn in line. Ferdi and Rev both had dibs before me. However, if they wish to delay their games, I can host sooner. Just want to be fair and equitable.

23-11-2013, 10:13 AM
(23-11-2013 02:51 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I dunno if I pissed someone off or not, certainly didn't mean to. When I said "When I host my next one", I did not mean that mine will be next. I will gladly wait my turn in line. Ferdi and Rev both had dibs before me. However, if they wish to delay their games, I can host sooner. Just want to be fair and equitable.

So no one bothered to tell you. Since A2 is not going to be hosting the game and your's is time sensitive (wanted it in before christmas) both Ferdi and I agreed to let you move ahead of us.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
23-11-2013, 10:58 AM
(23-11-2013 10:13 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(23-11-2013 02:51 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I dunno if I pissed someone off or not, certainly didn't mean to. When I said "When I host my next one", I did not mean that mine will be next. I will gladly wait my turn in line. Ferdi and Rev both had dibs before me. However, if they wish to delay their games, I can host sooner. Just want to be fair and equitable.

So no one bothered to tell you. Since A2 is not going to be hosting the game and your's is time sensitive (wanted it in before christmas) both Ferdi and I agreed to let you move ahead of us.

Oh, alright then. That's cool, just didn't want to step on any toes.

Go ahead Ferdi. Let's hear your 'Wanted it in before Christmas' joke.

23-11-2013, 11:23 AM
(23-11-2013 10:58 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Go ahead Ferdi. Let's hear your 'Wanted it in before Christmas' joke.

Yes

(18-11-2013 12:52 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  If I can get it in before Christmas

FUCKING DONE

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
23-11-2013, 12:26 PM
It's cool with me, thanks for asking... Dodgy

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
23-11-2013, 12:30 PM
Oh I'll play
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-11-2013, 12:32 PM
(23-11-2013 12:30 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  Oh I'll play
Gurl, you be postin' the wrong thread:
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...rry-Potter
23-11-2013, 12:33 PM
(23-11-2013 12:26 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  It's cool with me, thanks for asking... Dodgy

You weren't affected anyway.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
23-11-2013, 02:35 PM
(23-11-2013 12:33 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(23-11-2013 12:26 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  It's cool with me, thanks for asking... Dodgy

You weren't affected anyway.

FUCKIN MUFFS THO

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]