Mafia Game Waiting List

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
18-01-2015, 10:20 AM
RE: Mafia Game Waiting List
No it's just that since Hughsie and Dark Light stepped down we have no one to make people section mods. Makes it hard to start a game when you can't edit the OP. Not sure if DemLem actually PMd anyone about it or not.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-01-2015, 03:18 PM
What about moms and I? Supermods can change that.

We can make people section mods. Just pm a supermodel when you are ready.
No need to be defeatist! Tongue

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 2 users Like DeepThought's post
18-01-2015, 03:40 PM
(18-01-2015 03:18 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  What about moms and I? Supermods can change that.

We can make people section mods. Just pm a supermodel when you are ready.
No need to be defeatist! Tongue

I'll admit I'm not really paying attention much to the mafia games lately, but yes what Deep said. Smile

As soon as there's one I know something about, I'll be thrilled to join a game. I just don't know anything about the current one.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

02-03-2015, 06:16 PM
[Image: 8373718.jpg]

[+] 4 users Like TheGulegon's post
28-03-2015, 06:24 PM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2015 06:28 PM by Mathilda.)
Hold on, I just checked the Mafia game waiting list and I think my game is up. It says that DL's game "I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream" is open for sign ups but that was the last game we played and has finished now. I assumed that there were loads of other games in front of me.

The Star Wars prequel game has been written up and ready to go for a while now if people are up for it. I chatted with Rev about it several months ago and he's made several improvements. I will be on holiday over Easter but I have an internet connection so I can start it whenever people want.
[+] 4 users Like Mathilda's post
28-03-2015, 06:29 PM
(28-03-2015 06:24 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Hold on, I just checked the Mafia game waiting list and I think my game is up. It says that DL's game "I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream" is open for sign ups but that was the last game we played and has finished now. I assumed that there were loads of other games in front of me.

The Star Wars prequel game has been written up and ready to go for a while now if people are up for it. I chatted with Rev about it several months ago and he's made several improvements. I will be on holiday over Easter but I have an internet connection so I can start it whenever people want.

Start a thread and I'll sticky it.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

29-03-2015, 04:42 AM
(28-03-2015 06:29 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Start a thread and I'll sticky it.

Excellent! Working on it right now!
29-03-2015, 05:07 AM
Sign-ups are open!

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...s-prequels

I'm thinking of starting around Easter but I'm open to suggestions.
19-04-2015, 02:33 PM
(12-11-2013 07:13 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  This is a thread to list anyone waiting to host a mafia game. If you wanna host a game then post in the thread (and announce your theme if possible) and I'll add your name to the list. It will be done on a 'first come first serve' basis. Please ensure that your game is ready to be posted as soon as the previous game is finished.

Sign-ups currently open for;
I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream, hosted by DemonicLemon

Next mafia games;
???, hosted by LostandInsecure
Battlestar Galactica, hosted by Mathilda
Marvel Comics, hosted by Revenant77x
???, hosted by Metazoa Zeke
It's a Jersey thing, hosted by Hughsie and Ferdinand
Yet another Borderlands game: Kills yourselves!, hosted by Ferdinand and Hughsie
House of Cards by Atothetheist
Attack on Titan by DemonicLemon and Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue

Well Now this could prove interesting. Not sure if Losty has a game ready to go or not, if she does not I guess we could skip ahead.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
20-04-2015, 12:15 PM
Can you put me on the waiting list please for a Mafia game based on the original Star Wars trilogy?

Thanks.