Mafia Game Waiting List

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
21-04-2015, 11:56 AM
RE: Mafia Game Waiting List
I'm gonna take a break from mafia, maybe for a few games, lately I just haven't been able to focus as I originally thought.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2015, 09:11 PM
Can I be added to the list again?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
28-04-2015, 02:00 AM
So Mathilda is now on deck for the next mafia game, or if you still need a bit of time I have my game ready to launch.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
28-04-2015, 07:26 AM
I have a feeling we may end up needing to delete some of these games altogether. Haven't seen Hughsie in ages.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
28-04-2015, 07:27 AM
Is Keylime Pie still here? Haven't seen him about either.

28-04-2015, 08:13 AM
Yeah I figure we will deal with them as they come up.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
17-09-2015, 02:51 PM (This post was last modified: 17-09-2015 02:58 PM by Catholic_Lady.)
wrong thread. disregard!
18-09-2015, 02:11 AM
mafia is dead and so am I

I am so sad
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
21-09-2015, 06:14 PM
Is anyone able to update the OP?

21-09-2015, 06:19 PM
(21-09-2015 06:14 PM)Losty Wrote:  Is anyone able to update the OP?

Several people, myself included.