Mafia Game Waiting List

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
29-09-2015, 05:57 PM
RE: Mafia Game Waiting List
Well......can someone update it? What game is next? Tildie are you doing a game now?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2015, 06:01 PM
(29-09-2015 05:57 PM)Losty Wrote:  Well......can someone update it? What game is next? Tildie are you doing a game now?

Yeah Mathilda go ahead and try and get your game up and running.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
29-09-2015, 06:08 PM
(29-09-2015 06:01 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(29-09-2015 05:57 PM)Losty Wrote:  Well......can someone update it? What game is next? Tildie are you doing a game now?

Yeah Mathilda go ahead and try and get your game up and running.

Laugh out load Jeez, not very optimistic are you Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
29-09-2015, 11:14 PM
I really need to apologize for my behavior in that last game. I had just started a game over at AF, and it was my first ungagged game. That in itself wouldn't have done me in, but I was town, and I got put in a masons group with another townie, ANd one scum! The scum knew everything about us, and we about him. Our win conditions were somewhat tied together as well, but ours was also still tied to town, and his to scum. It made for an extremely tense game that basically took up all my free gaming time, and honestly made me a bit cranky, too. That was the hardest role I've ever gotten.

Anyway, I tired to come here and participate, but in the end my emotions got the better of me and I hammer voted in a fit of pique. I hope you can all forgive me. I would like to play here again, but probably only between other games, or when I'm in tamer games.

Aroura

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black
30-09-2015, 01:51 AM
It's just a game, love. Don't worry about it. Heart come back and play whenever you can. And if you really want to see what it's like to feel like you're losing your mind, sign up for one of Revsie's games. Wink

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
30-09-2015, 02:04 AM (This post was last modified: 30-09-2015 02:09 AM by Mathilda.)
(29-09-2015 11:14 PM)Aroura Wrote:  I really need to apologize for my behavior in that last game. I had just started a game over at AF ...

Meanwhile over at AF Tarty is apologising for ruining a game because he was distracted by the game running on TTA!

(29-09-2015 11:14 PM)Aroura Wrote:  That in itself wouldn't have done me in, but I was town, and I got put in a masons group with another townie, ANd one scum! The scum knew everything about us, and we about him. Our win conditions were somewhat tied together as well, but ours was also still tied to town, and his to scum. It made for an extremely tense game that basically took up all my free gaming time, and honestly made me a bit cranky, too. That was the hardest role I've ever gotten.

What kind of an evil twisted mod would think up something like that?? I hope they never run a game here!

I actually have two games ready. Battlestar Galactica requires a lot of players and considering that Mafia has just made a comeback on this forum I am thinking that I should swap it for a new game I have just written set in a mental asylum. That game is more straight forward. I try to use standard roles where possible and the game will be gagged with plurality voting and 24 hour phases.

How does this weekend sound to everyone?
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
30-09-2015, 02:10 AM
I can't play in any game where the periods are short Sad I can't consistently get on the forum at the same time as other people...

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
30-09-2015, 02:13 AM
24 hours is too short?

I could do 48 hour day / 24 hour night if people prefer.

I also like having half an hour after the day flip for people to talk about it before closing the thread for the rest of the night. That can be really popular.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
30-09-2015, 02:16 AM
(30-09-2015 02:13 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  24 hours is too short?

I could do 48 hour day / 24 hour night if people prefer.

I rather you guys play, might sit the next game out. 24 hours is hard because sure, I can log in and post but if I need to be telling lies then frequently I have to tell my lie and leave it 'til the next day to see if it worked.... and say if people decided to lynch me, I'd like to be around to contest it - but if it happens at the wrong time of day, I'm fucked.

Thing is, that's really my problem to deal with... so rather run the game the way you think is best - last game foundered on people not being interested enough, so maybe better to try shorter periods to make it more exciting.

30-09-2015, 10:20 AM
(30-09-2015 02:04 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  I should swap it for a new game I have just written set in a mental asylum. That game is more straight forward. I try to use standard roles where possible and the game will be gagged with plurality voting and 24 hour phases.

How does this weekend sound to everyone?

I'm down.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner