Mafia Game Waiting List

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
08-01-2016, 06:22 PM
RE: Mafia Game Waiting List
I wonder if I could modify my last AF game to work as ungagged and try it here

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
08-01-2016, 06:31 PM
(08-01-2016 06:22 PM)Losty Wrote:  I wonder if I could modify my last AF game to work as ungagged and try it here

The last one you hosted & that I played, or the last one you had planned to host after that?

15-01-2016, 06:57 AM
The one I hosted that you played. Obviously I'd have to switch some things up.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
04-08-2017, 10:30 PM
Found this community through another mafia site and would like to get involved. I am more into modding than I am playing. Hopefully I'm doing this correctly.

/in to mod

Game Name: Cosmopolitan
Game Type: Open setup
Number of players: 13
Hydras allowed: No

Description: This is a 13 player single ball game. The setup is as follows:

SETUP

Cosmopolitan is a solid ball, NOT multi ball.

2 Mafia Goons A
2 Mafia Goons B
8 Vanilla Townies
1 Town Paranoid Gun Owner

Mechanics:
Daystart
All 4 Mafia Goon are in the same faction and win together, but members of Mafia A do not know the members of Mafia B, and vice versa. Each half has a separate chat and a Compulsive nightkill.
The game employs Accelerated start.
For every mafia member killed or lynched, the next night phase is skipped. Skipped night phases can be accumulated.
If either side of the mafia fails to submit a nightkill, it will be randomized.

Note:
If everyone is dead or this situation is unavoidable (eg. 1 PGO v 1 Mafia), the game ends in a draw between all living sides.
If the night phase is skipped, the mafia sides will not be allowed to utilize their group chats or perform a nightkill.
Due to nature of the PGO role and compulsory nightkill requirement, the game will not automatically end when the numbers of living town and living mafia players are equal.
04-08-2017, 10:31 PM
As a side note: I have quite a bit of modding experience and will happily provide links to games I've hosted.