Mafia Sign-ups for "The Shawshank Redemption" themed game

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
29-10-2015, 11:10 AM
RE: Mafia Sign-ups for "The Shawshank Redemption" themed game
I'd like to play. I've never played before.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes wizardofthevoid's post
29-10-2015, 11:25 AM
(29-10-2015 12:26 AM)Aroura Wrote:  
(28-10-2015 10:10 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I can afford to do this now, let's get the Tarty machine rolling again.

Awesome! Very glad to have you. Smile
And thank you so much for fixing up my player list. I can edit my other posts in this thread, I'm not sure why the OP no longer has the option to edit.

I don't know if you've done this already but you likely just need to get in touch with Momsie about becoming a mafia mod.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
29-10-2015, 11:27 AM
Looks like Tarty got you already. I'll tentatively sign up as a very likely maybe.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
29-10-2015, 12:52 PM
Count me in
[+] 1 user Likes Briiae's post
29-10-2015, 01:17 PM
(29-10-2015 11:10 AM)wizardofthevoid Wrote:  I'd like to play. I've never played before.

Great, I'll add you to the list!
I will send out PM's letting people knos when the game starts. I'm guessing I'll send those out Sunday or Monday, and we'll start Tuesday or Wednesday, if we can fill the last couple of spots.

@Losty, I have permission to edit, just not my OP. Not sure why. I'll ask though. Smile Plus, adding you tentatively to the list!

@Briiae, yay also!

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black
[+] 1 user Likes Aroura's post
29-10-2015, 01:28 PM
(29-10-2015 01:17 PM)Aroura Wrote:  
(29-10-2015 11:10 AM)wizardofthevoid Wrote:  I'd like to play. I've never played before.

Great, I'll add you to the list!
I will send out PM's letting people knos when the game starts. I'm guessing I'll send those out Sunday or Monday, and we'll start Tuesday or Wednesday, if we can fill the last couple of spots.

@Losty, I have permission to edit, just not my OP. Not sure why. I'll ask though. Smile Plus, adding you tentatively to the list!

@Briiae, yay also!

Aroura it's because everyone has permission to edit their own posts here. When they make you a game mod you should have permission to edit all posts for an indefinite time. I'll hit up Momsie on skype and see if she's around.

29-10-2015, 01:31 PM
Sign me up I love Mafia!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like EvieTheTurtle's post
29-10-2015, 01:44 PM
Player List:
1.Mathilda
2.Gulegon
3.His Majesty, King Tartarus
4.Kitty Galore
5.Wizardofthevoid
6.Losty (tentative)
7.Briiae
8.Evie

We just need 1 more. I want to try to get hoc to play. Don't know if he will but he's super fun so hopefully.

29-10-2015, 01:44 PM (This post was last modified: 29-10-2015 01:49 PM by Tartarus Sauce.)
(29-10-2015 11:25 AM)Losty Wrote:  
(29-10-2015 12:26 AM)Aroura Wrote:  Awesome! Very glad to have you. Smile
And thank you so much for fixing up my player list. I can edit my other posts in this thread, I'm not sure why the OP no longer has the option to edit.

I don't know if you've done this already but you likely just need to get in touch with Momsie about becoming a mafia mod.

Already talked with her, she said that she'll mod her once the sign-ups are filled out and things are ready to roll. I'll fill out the sign up list for her, it'll be a fairly short roster anyway.

Edit: goddamit, three of us are compiling sign up lists for the damn thing now. This is mad redundant.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
29-10-2015, 03:20 PM
Wow, this is suddenly filling out a lot faster than I expected! lol. That's good though.

Losty, I hope your friend can come play. Smile I think we may be ready to start Monday, if that works for everyone? Does anyone need more time?

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black
[+] 1 user Likes Aroura's post