Mafia VI: Zombie Apocalypse (GAME OVER)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
23-01-2013, 03:39 PM
RE: Mafia VI: Zombie Apocalypse edtition
I Pmed him because I got told on skype that he got poisoned. Id rather keep my "snitch" secret but if you insist on wanting proof then I will also do a screen capture of the skype text conversation. Call me out on it if you want. Thumbsup

I have zero to hide.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2013, 03:49 PM (This post was last modified: 23-01-2013 03:53 PM by Phaedrus.)
Raoul bursts into the room shouting incoherently, pouring sweat. He staggers against a table. "Hhhhey! You lot! Mmmm stand down! You're under arrest!" He tosses his drink aside and pulls out a badge. "Johnny Depp, world police super force. I'mmmmm under cover here, see, yes. Undercover as a drunk druggie reporter looking for the Mafia! Or something." He vomits. "I've been poisoned! Goddamned sonuvabitch put somethin in my Mai Tai, see." He waves his arms around frantically. "Aaagh! Fucking bats. I haven't got long, sooooo listen up." He points to Bemore and Earmuffs. "I have good reason to suspect that these assholes are with the mafia, see? Sooo... Let's lynch these bastards, mkay? You with me? What's the score here?" He passes out.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
23-01-2013, 03:53 PM
(23-01-2013 03:49 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  Raoul bursts into the room shouting incoherently, pouring sweat. He staggers against a table. "Hhhhey! You lot! Mmmm stand down! You're under arrest!" He tosses his drink aside and pulls out a badge. "Johnny Depp, world police super force. I'mmmmm under cover here, see, yes. Undercover as a drunk druggie reporter looking for the Mafia! Or something." He vomits. "I've been poisoned! Goddamned sonuvabitch put somethin in my Mai Tai, see." He waves his arms around frantically. "Aaagh! Fucking bats. I haven't got long, sooooo listen up." He points to Bemore and Earmuffs. "I have good reason to suspect that these assholes are with the mafia, see? Sooo... Let's lynch these bastards, mkay? You with me? What's the score here?" He passes out.
*waits to see if phaedrus actually dies like he says he well*

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
23-01-2013, 04:08 PM (This post was last modified: 23-01-2013 04:12 PM by Atothetheist.)
hey free thought, this is the last time I invite you to a skype group when we are discussing this game, kay.

vote: earmuffs.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
23-01-2013, 04:34 PM
Actually, I vote Bemore. He's a sketchy motherhubbard.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
23-01-2013, 04:37 PM
(23-01-2013 04:34 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  Actually, I vote Bemore. He's a sketchy motherhubbard.
have to agree with you there. I have seen the messages he and matt have been passing to and fro and I feel a sense of fucking frustration that a person not in the game s relaying information to him that he is using.

and I am concerned that bemore might be mafia, just trying to cover his tracks.... grrr.....

vote change

vote: Bemore.

23-01-2013, 04:38 PM
(23-01-2013 04:34 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  Actually, I vote Bemore. He's a sketchy motherhubbard.
Ask A2. I have shown him screenshots proving my innocence. I can post them here but I will have to edit out peoples names as on Skype they are real names.

You want me to do that and prove my innocence? Or will you take A2s word for it?

EDIT: WOW... talk about a turn around you sly motherfuckers ha ha ha.

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
23-01-2013, 04:50 PM
(23-01-2013 04:38 PM)bemore Wrote:  
Ask A2. I have shown him screenshots proving my innocence. I can post them here but I will have to edit out peoples names as on Skype they are real names.

You want me to do that and prove my innocence? Or will you take A2s word for it?

I have seen screenshots, but they do not prove bemore isn't mafia. plus the way he gathered his information was underhanded,cheap and highly suspicious. this makes me believe he could possibly be a mafia member. infact, he could either be the godfather or, perhaps, a framer who framed muffs.

remember, everyone, he was the first to vote muffs after night one.... coincidence?

23-01-2013, 04:58 PM
Lets make 'em squeal before your time comes, Phaed. *puts on sunglasses quirks head to side to face Bemore & Muffs*.
Hey you two. You wanna give your side to this story? Best to come out with it and just admit it. I'll be watching you two shitheads like a hawk till one of you talks *starts doing slight dance moves hovering around Bemore & Muffs*.

Vote: DLJ. Because Morgan was. Never. God. There is no God.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
23-01-2013, 04:59 PM
(23-01-2013 04:50 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(23-01-2013 04:38 PM)bemore Wrote:  Ask A2. I have shown him screenshots proving my innocence. I can post them here but I will have to edit out peoples names as on Skype they are real names.

I have seen screenshots, but they do not prove bemore isn't mafia. plus the way he gathered his information was underhanded,cheap and highly suspicious. this makes me believe he could possibly be a mafia member. infact, he could either be the godfather or, perhaps, a framer who framed muffs.

remember, everyone, he was the first to vote muffs after night one.... coincidence?
It was me that got approached with information.... not the other way around A2. Why would I willingly show you the whole conversation? You know that somebody is lying from it just the same as me, something just doesnt add up to how I discovered how Phaedrus got poisoned.

I vote for muffs... because of the karaoke and Zombie reference in the lyrics. The things you have said about add weight to my suspicions.

If people wanna lynch me then do so, your making a big mistake though.

Even though im being voted for I stick with my vote of muffs.

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.