Mafia VI: Zombie Apocalypse (GAME OVER)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
23-01-2013, 05:01 PM
RE: Mafia VI: Zombie Apocalypse edtition
(23-01-2013 04:59 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(23-01-2013 04:50 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I have seen screenshots, but they do not prove bemore isn't mafia. plus the way he gathered his information was underhanded,cheap and highly suspicious. this makes me believe he could possibly be a mafia member. infact, he could either be the godfather or, perhaps, a framer who framed muffs.

remember, everyone, he was the first to vote muffs after night one.... coincidence?
It was me that got approached with information.... not the other way around A2. Why would I willingly show you the whole conversation? You know that somebody is lying from it just the same as me, something just doesnt add up to how I discovered how Phaedrus got poisoned.

I vote for muffs... because of the karaoke and Zombie reference in the lyrics. The things you have said about add weight to my suspicions.

If people wanna lynch me then do so, your making a big mistake though.

Even though im being voted for I stick with my vote of muffs.
sure, you might have been approached with the informastion unknowingly, but you took the information and used it and still using it. that was shady. that was cheap, and that was suspicious.

CheapThrill:

can you clarify as to why your voting for DLJ?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2013, 05:13 PM
I have no beef with you, A2. It's between me and DLJ.

Vote change: Bemore.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
23-01-2013, 05:53 PM
"My first week riding on the job, I got lost behind the Sears.

They found me later in the fetal position, sporting a full beard.

I'm kidding. I can't grow a beard."

Listen up folks, I want to give everyone a heads up on the fact that I'll be keeping up with things via mobile so please be patient with my response times for the vote tally.

Or, just imagine that I am...

[Image: GuitarHeroPaulBlart.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Grassy Knoll's post
23-01-2013, 06:22 PM
Red, blue. Blue, blue, red. Red, yellow, green.

23-01-2013, 07:30 PM (This post was last modified: 23-01-2013 08:17 PM by Near.)
Is it just me? I can't see where Muffsy posted his song anywhere in this thread, where is this information coming from, could I get a link? EDIT: (FOUND IT NEVERMIND!) Tongue

I am feeling a bit suspicious of Bemore as well, and this was before I read the past couple of pages. I have the feeling the Bemore could be the framer, and is framing Muffs.

Also, outing itsacow as a doctor is like painting a huge target for the mafia. Killing the doctor would make it much easier for them. Suspicious.

Damn it. Vote Bemore.

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-01-2013, 09:05 PM
Damn these pesky time zones. I wake to find two pages of panic and paranoia, hearsay and rumour.
Where is the due process, where are the facts, where is the evidence?

It seems we have a poisoner trying to kills us and a zombie and the mafia.

Worse case:
If there are 4 mafia + zombie + poisoner... that's 6 baddies against 5 goodies.
If Phaedrus has been poisoned (yet to be confirmed officially) then it's 6 vs 4 (we're pretty well shafted)

Slightly less worse case:
It is possible that there are less mafia and that a mafia person could also be the newly infected zombie and / or that the poisoner is also mafia. e.g. 3 baddies and 8 goodies.

It's likely that the truth is somewhere between these two scenarios.

I still don't quite understand the karaoke bit. Does it automatically mean the singer has been infected? I don't see why that should be the case (unless the karaoke master is also the zombie lord) but if it is, we should obviously vote for Muffsy.

I see no actual evidence pointing to Bemore (Michael J Fox).

Does anyone have any thoughts regarding the 'coffee' clue? Or was that just needed by Muffsy so he could stay awake all night singing? Smile

(23-01-2013 04:58 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Vote: DLJ. Because Morgan was. Never. God. There is no God.

Thanks, Cheap, have I done something to upset you? :sulks:
You made me think about an actor playing god. There are so many interpretations of what god is like it must be a very scary task. A good actor would go to the source material and use that as the basis of their character... a malicious mass-murderer and kiddy-killer.
When your movie came out you'd get 2 billion people screaming... "It was nothing like the book" because they haven't read the book.

Talking of which... I saw Life Of Pi yesterday and it was exactly how I remember the book. Wonderful movie. Go see it.

23-01-2013, 09:31 PM
(23-01-2013 09:05 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(23-01-2013 04:58 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Vote: DLJ. Because Morgan was. Never. God. There is no God.

Thanks, Cheap, have I done something to upset you? :sulks:
You made me think about an actor playing god. There are so many interpretations of what god is like it must be a very scary task. A good actor would go to the source material and use that as the basis of their character... a malicious mass-murderer and kiddy-killer.
When your movie came out you'd get 2 billion people screaming... "It was nothing like the book" because they haven't read the book.

Talking of which... I saw Life Of Pi yesterday and it was exactly how I remember the book. Wonderful movie. Go see it.
Dear DLJ,

yes, this is written on toilet paper. Be happy because it soon will be a commodity.

What is Life Of Pi? I've heard of it but sadly will never be able to see it since all of civilization is now gone. Reading it might happen, as long as I'm locked away somewhere where zombies can't get to me.

You did nothing. I was playing in-character. It was never my plan to keep the vote over your head.

-Hank & Charlie

P.S. smoking will kill you
P.P.S. Bears.

On a last note, don't use this toilet paper conventionally; the ink stains real bad for a long time.

23-01-2013, 09:43 PM
(23-01-2013 09:31 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  ...
-Hank & Charlie

P.S. smoking will kill you
P.S.S. Bears.

I've been reading....
Charlie is a cop.
Hank is the "rude and violent" alter-ego. "Hank's aggression and resourcefulness aid in their survival."

Yippee, either way, I think you are a good person to keep around.

Does this mean we have 3 cops (you, Phaedrus and A2)? Technically possible, I guess, but I'm thinking it's unlikely.

Titty Sprinkles.

P.S. Smoking is killing me.
P.S.S. huh?

23-01-2013, 10:07 PM
(23-01-2013 09:43 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I've been reading....
Charlie is a cop.
Hank is the "rude and violent" alter-ego. "Hank's aggression and resourcefulness aid in their survival."

Yippee, either way, I think you are a good person to keep around.

Does this mean we have 3 cops (you, Phaedrus and A2)? Technically possible, I guess, but I'm thinking it's unlikely.

Titty Sprinkles.

P.S. Smoking is killing me.
P.S.S. huh?

I'm spray painting this message on the wall of the cafeteria because I knew you'd be here scrounging for food.

No, I'm not a cop. Can cops be mafia or townie? I'm guessing if there's two then that could be something that would happen.

Bears: because I love them.

I do love me some Titty Sprinkles.

P.S. Trade you a roll of TP for some water.

23-01-2013, 11:11 PM
Anyway, if there's a reviver on staff, I could definitely use your help or I'm kaput tonight.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes Phaedrus's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mafia XXXII: Dishonored Hughsie 22 476 Today 09:03 AM
Last Post: KidCharlemagne1962
  Mafia XXXI: Game of Thrones Revenant77x 458 6,627 01-08-2014 03:38 PM
Last Post: Dark Light
  Mafia Game Waiting List Hughsie 207 4,089 31-07-2014 01:48 PM
Last Post: Revenant77x
  Info for anyone interested in the Mafia Games Hughsie 0 133 31-07-2014 11:52 AM
Last Post: Hughsie
  Mafia XXX - Team Fortress 2, Mann Vs. Machine DemonicLemon 294 5,403 09-06-2014 01:48 AM
Last Post: LostandInsecure
  Mafia XXIX: Borderlands II Ferdinand 282 5,032 19-05-2014 04:18 PM
Last Post: TheGulegon
  Mafia XXVIII- Hannibal Atothetheist 291 4,435 07-05-2014 03:22 AM
Last Post: Mathilda