Mafia VI: Zombie Apocalypse (GAME OVER)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
01-02-2013, 12:52 AM
RE: Mafia VI: Zombie Apocalypse edtition
I thought near as well earlier, I was going to kill him last night but because I'm not 100% (plus got talked out of it) I chose not to.

WTH, what is your role A2???
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2013, 01:28 AM
I'm going to go to sleep now, so to cover my ass, my vote is for either Near OR A2 because I think they are the Lovers. Whoever is in the majority (either one) add my vote too.
I screwed up the last voting time, Grassy, and would like to do my civic duty and make sure this isn't drawn out any more than it needs to be.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
01-02-2013, 02:30 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2013 02:39 AM by Near.)
Double post, sorry!

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-02-2013, 02:38 AM
Weird. Sorry my life got busy with moving and some other cool stuff. Smile

Not sure if you can be a lover if you don't know it. Is it a secretretive role like the miller?

Plus, people keep saying that the karaoke machine is mafia. Why whould the mafia need investigative powers? They know who they are, they don't need to investigate anybody.

Seems weird for people to suspect me, I've consistently done what I said I would, why would I be lying? Maybe I'm the miller, but in wouldn't know that. Or the traitor. Who knows:

*bedtime*

01-02-2013, 07:09 AM
Whoa. Lets look at the facts. This is Grassy's first game, so we have no idea what to expect from him. We don't know if he put two mafia and three cops, we don't know if he put in people with three roles! This mod is a wild card and we shouldn't judge the present, future, based on the past when things have changed.

CTS, I have been nothing but helpful, I have done my part to make sure I am weeding out the mafia. I even exposed Muffs. LadyJane, If itsacow was the one to get framed, then that means my investigation is true and you are the mafia.

I can tell you this now, I have no Lover role, and if near is the one to die today, I will live on.

I think I am being the voice of reason here and saying we should target who we are sure of, and LJ is the only one I know for sure.

You can investigate me,CTS, or you can investigate Near if you want. I just want a townie victory, and LJ stands in the way of it.

My vote stays the same, and I hope that anybody else who understands what I am saying will side with me and get this mafiaso.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
01-02-2013, 07:25 AM
[Image: 52234F7E-9CAC-4F72-95FF-6AABBFBCC841-122...cc5961.jpg]

This is why I believe I am still alive. I asked itsacow to protect me, and then he died. Either the mafia targeted me, or they targeted him

And LJ, I pointed you to itsacow.

Calling me mafia is absurd and I see it as a poor try to stay alive so that you can win

01-02-2013, 08:45 AM
The reason I never thought A2 was a mafia before is because he was so adamant about muffs.

I don't know what is going on with A2's night action except either 1, he is lying or 2, something is messed up game wise- maybe near is framing me?

I will vote Near as well. I'm not protecting anyone, just myself. I'm just going to go all in and follow CTS or DLJ's vote for either one.
01-02-2013, 09:23 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2013 09:33 AM by Near.)
What makes you think that DLJ would vote for either me or A2? Maybe he would vote for either you or CTS.

Man, if I was framing you, then I would have to have like, 4 roles in the game. Do you think Grassy would do that to a first time player? How would I be able to keep all of my abilities and roles straight?

Also, wasn't I the first person to vote muffs? Then you all said: it's muffs being muffs, so I changed my vote. Clearly that was a mistake. Tongue

Also, I think I was the first person to get suspicious of you LJ, so here I am, voting for you again. No hard feelings. Smile

Vote LJ

01-02-2013, 11:18 AM
(01-02-2013 07:09 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Whoa. Lets look at the facts. This is Grassy's first game, so we have no idea what to expect from him. We don't know if he put two mafia and three cops, we don't know if he put in people with three roles! This mod is a wild card and we shouldn't judge the present, future, based on the past when things have changed.
Grassy has been honest about that.

(01-02-2013 07:09 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  CTS, I have been nothing but helpful, I have done my part to make sure I am weeding out the mafia. I even exposed Muffs. LadyJane, If itsacow was the one to get framed, then that means my investigation is true and you are the mafia.
Go back to the death tool count. Weeding out the mafia, you say? One. Just one. Most likely to boost your cover story. And by helpful, if you mean manipulating the system to suit your goals and your wants for gain, then yeah. Absolutely.

(01-02-2013 07:09 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I can tell you this now, I have no Lover role, and if near is the one to die today, I will live on.

(01-02-2013 07:09 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I think I am being the voice of reason here and saying we should target who we are sure of, and LJ is the only one I know for sure.
Proof by assertion.

(01-02-2013 07:09 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  You can investigate me,CTS, or you can investigate Near if you want. I just want a townie victory, and LJ stands in the way of it.
Like you said, it's the pinnacle day today. There isn't time to investigate.

(01-02-2013 07:09 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  My vote stays the same, and I hope that anybody else who understands what I am saying will side with me and get this mafiaso.
Near has, he's got your back, while never really mentioning anything in pm's. Undecided

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
01-02-2013, 11:30 AM
I have never said anything about Grassy being dishonest. All I have said is that we can't rely on the past games to dictate anything. Why am I suddenly the bad guy? I have been honest. How come you are suspecting me and near when it could be anyone else. In fact, it could be LJ and You or LJ and Near or DLJ and LJ or you and DLJ

A reason why I am doubting its LJ and Near is that he voted for her.

I weeded out one. That's one more than you have. Your promotion as a cop is useless if you are throwing away a possible mafia for two people whom you have no evidence on.

LJ, I am not lieing. However there is a framer in this game so you could be innocent. I am sorry if you are, but I can't assume so.