Mafia VI: Zombie Apocalypse (GAME OVER)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
01-02-2013, 12:14 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2013 12:18 PM by cheapthrillseaker.)
RE: Mafia VI: Zombie Apocalypse edtition
(01-02-2013 12:44 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(31-01-2013 11:57 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Well, my cop ability revealed you are mafia.

And just because you didn't kill itsacow personally doesn't mean you didn't order it or did collude in it.

And is there anyway you could verify this situation.
I can ask CTS to verify that her target was DLJ, because what I did last night was watch DLJ. I have been mostly conversing with DLJ this game because on the thread he seems the most 'townie' person with all his conclusive work. I think others felt that way so decided to watch if anything happens.

So, if CTS is a towns person she would have targeted DLJ with whatever her ability is and she'd know I'm telling the truth.

I had contacted DLJ before your post was made, and he had updated me that what you had said that you where watching him and me looking at him, which lines up out stories even though I've not really been in contact with you during this game until now (like, right now, hi LJ! Big Grin ), and only recently been in contact with DLJ during this game, (14 hours ago to be precise).

I know you're telling the truth, and I'm going more with my gut instinct during the whole game than with anything else until now. It caused a lot of casualties, and I'm sorry.

This game is paranoia building, energized and 'adrenalized'... my geese, this is my new crack. Blink

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
01-02-2013, 12:55 PM
Sorry, I just got back from the Mall's entertainment complex.

I was on what I thought was going to be a hot date... turns out she didn't have much personality... not much of a conversationalist.

I asked her would she like something to drink and she said...

[Image: WalesBrains.jpg]

I asked what she wanted to eat and she said ...

[Image: 4faggots.jpg]

Ah well.

So if I read things right so far, it's boys against girls.

A2 and Near are voting for LJ
LJ and CTS are going for either A2 or Near depending on my vote.

I believe LJ's and CTS's stories but I cannot be sure about whether there are Lovers or who the Lovers might be.

Are the two boys burning with the love that has no name?
Are the two girls... oooohhhh!

Was itsacow one of the two lovers?
Which half of this line from his song is most relevant or maybe both halves?
Doctor, doctor give me the news
I've got a bad case of lovin' you.

So, for all I know, anyone could be mafia and any could be lovers. Equivalent risk!

But here's the kicker, if a do a proper risk assessment...

If I believe LJ's story, I should also believe that she can "take justice in [her] own hands".

Is my weakness for the fair sex (titty sprinkles) influencing my thought processes. I believe they like me and I can trust them but is this just my sad male ego / libido?

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
01-02-2013, 01:08 PM
(01-02-2013 12:55 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Is my weakness for the fair sex (titty sprinkles) influencing my thought processes. I believe they like me and I can trust them but is this just my sad male ego / libido?

Notice how I went to speak with you? And how before that I was speaking with Near and A2? You're not the only one! (Sorry LJ!)

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
01-02-2013, 01:11 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2013 01:14 PM by Atothetheist.)
Umm, I wouldn't be so quick as to jump the gun. Near or CTS simply could have told who CTS was targeting, and that would be an easy way to "claim innocence"

DlJ, who are you voting for?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
01-02-2013, 01:40 PM
Sorry LJ. Please don't hate me.

Vote LadyJane

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
01-02-2013, 01:54 PM
Well well well. That's a solid Lynch for LJ!

I'll need time to right this up. I will say now that she was Townie.

That means your saviors are...

[Image: discovery-bringing-amish-mafia-to-tv.jpg]

Sorry townies... Mafia win.

I hope you all enjoyed it! I'll be posting all the night actions on the OP later tonight so, I'll let everyone know when it's finished.

Good game folks! Thanks for playing with me ;-)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-02-2013, 02:24 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2013 02:27 PM by Free Thought.)
That was a nice game.

Oh such a wonderful dance had been done.

By chance, has anybody seen my fiddle, could have sworn I left it here.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
01-02-2013, 02:31 PM
Hahahahahahahaahahaha!!!!! We did it, we won. I'll admit, it was a hard sell. This took a lot out of me in terms of intellect and planning and for a second there I thought I was about to lose the game. But, such was not the case. I just wanted you to know that it was fun manipulating all of you and helping me on the road to victory.

I want to thank Near, who put his whole trust in me. I want to thank Cheap, who never doubted me until the end, and I wanted to thank DLJ for not fucking me over when I needed him most. Granted, I was caught a bit off guard when itsacow protected Cheapthrillseeker and then when I had to convince her that DLJ was a miller. I expected a clean, strait forward game, but it was a tough one.

Thanks for being such good opponents.

[+] 2 users Like Atothetheist's post
01-02-2013, 02:39 PM
(01-02-2013 02:24 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  That was a nice game.

Oh such a wonderful dance had been done.

By chance, has anybody seen my fiddle, could have sworn I left it here.

You had no lasting effect On the game. You were only important because you were a possible leak

01-02-2013, 02:43 PM
Lol. Maybe I'm not the best type of player for this game. I don't want to lie, even if its for the game. My honesty is doing me in. Tongue

Anyway. Where did the idea of lovers come from? Aren't they just two possible roles, and not necessarily roles that are being played in this game?

EDIT: NVM. I hate you all. Sad

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Near's post