Mafia VI: Zombie Apocalypse (GAME OVER)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
13-01-2013, 03:56 PM
RE: Mafia VI: Zombie Apocalypse edtition
I've never played, and I am at work for 10 hours of the day, but I would be interested to play.

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Near's post
15-01-2013, 12:57 PM
I'm in.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Magoo's post
15-01-2013, 09:38 PM
I'll join.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes Phaedrus's post
16-01-2013, 12:43 PM
Cool. I've set out to make this a 12 player game but 10 may work just fine. I'll start it on Friday regardless.
16-01-2013, 01:08 PM
I'll participate.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
18-01-2013, 05:51 AM
I'll join. Make it 12.

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
[+] 1 user Likes Smooshmonster's post
18-01-2013, 12:05 PM
Wonderful! Thanks Smoosh!

Let me clean out my PM box and send out everyone's roles. This game is on!
[+] 2 users Like Grassy Knoll's post
18-01-2013, 04:41 PM
[A voice looms from above] testing... testing... 123 is this thing on? Attention all shoppers, I've always wanted to say that!

Welcome to the Mall of America, well, what's left of it. The generators are still running and there are various non-perishable items to be found around this place so,
we are equipt to survive for a short time. Perhaps a little longer now that I've had to eliminate Cuba Gooding Jr. After hearing him trying to sing Queen's 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
on the karaoke machine 20 times in a row... I'd had enough! Perhaps he was trying to tell me something because it is obvious that he was zombified
and I didn't realize it. In my defense I just thought he was being his character reference in the movie Radio.
From the looks of him I guess I should have known?
[Image: radio.jpg]

It appears that some of you have already come in contact with him. While going from my security lair to his hold up in the "cupcake" store, I noticed fresh trails of footprints on his floor.
Which one of you have visited Radio? This could be SERIOUS! A faint scent of women's perfume is all the evidence I can offer.
Also, the karaoke machine has vanished. Consider Anyway I've now put him out of the building to be with the rest of his kind.
I stood in front of the door and let him come for me. Stammering and muttering the words "where's my brains...?"
he stepped onto my Segway and rolled himself right out of the door. It was a close call but, not to worry, I'm a professional.
The building is now sealed and I will no longer be leaving the security lair.
Got to keep my eyes on the security cams and beat my high score on Guitar Hero.

[Image: paul-blart.jpg]

I'll leave it up to you guys to figure out if he has infected anyone in the group. If he has, they need to be eliminated fast before more of you become infected.

Please vote to lynch a certain player or vote no lynch. Time may be of the essence here. The zombie incubation period is 7 days. Good luck. Over and out Thumbsup

This game is on. Cast a majority vote to bring about nightfall.
[+] 1 user Likes Grassy Knoll's post
18-01-2013, 04:57 PM
I think this one should be good. Grassy has said he will leave clues in the story so my first question is.

Who stole the karaoke machine? Who visited radio? Who wears perfume?

You have consciously forgotten you're breathing until you just read this. Why not take a few nice... slow.... and long deep breathes now you're aware.

Chill

Cool
18-01-2013, 06:05 PM
I'm caught in the middle of a fucking zombie parade, and somebody's been giving booze to the goddamn things. It won't be long before they tear us to shreds.

Who are these people with me? Who can I trust? Who is the fat man with donuts in the security booth saying crazy things on the intercom? The questions swirl through my head. This mall looms over me like a Gothic cathedral designed by an industrial designer on mescaline, a shrine to 20th century excess and consumerism. There's a theme park or something in the middle. I can't go in there. Not now. Not yet.

I sit on the 3rd floor sipping a Mai Tai made from pilfered alcohol. Not my usual style, but when the world goes to shit you might as well enjoy a Jamaican while sitting next to an indoor moose-themed golf course.

Who are these people? And more importantly, what will I do when the rum's gone?

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes Phaedrus's post