Mafia VI: Zombie Apocalypse (GAME OVER)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
19-01-2013, 08:10 AM
RE: Mafia VI: Zombie Apocalypse edtition
(18-01-2013 08:13 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  Are the mafia zombies? Or are they separate?

Dunno but reading through the roles etc. I think they are separate... judging by the Zombie Lord bit and the story line about the 7-day incubation period... I think the Mafia will be killing one person per night (not just infecting and waiting 7 days) but I guess we'll know for certain after the first night.

Bemore,
I don't think Morgan Freeman had any special powers in RED, in fact, I think he was killed in a shoot out (I could be wrong cos I don't remember the ending... I think I fell asleep). If so, this is a very bad omen. I'm not happy.

All,
So what should we do?

I've only played this once before so I'm no expert but here's my thinking...

Last time, there were fewer Mafia than innocent people therefore, if we vote to lynch someone, the odds are that we will pick an innocent person.
However, this time, there is the infection-twist.

If, for example, there are 4 mafia and 8 innocents, my guess is that an innocent may already been infected (or the Zombie Lord) but may not know they are. This would mean there are perhaps 5 people we would be better off getting rid of.
If we don't lynch, one of us will be killed tonight - leaving 6 goodies and 5 baddies - and one more person might be infected - leaving 5 goodies and 6 baddies. So we are in deep doo-doos from the start.

If we lynch one of our own straight off we are also pretty well stuffed.

So of the 3 outcomes:
Lynch the wrong person: we're stuffed.
Lynch the right person: Hurrah!
Don't lynch: deep doo-doos.

Of course, if there are only two or three Mafia to start with, it ain't so bad.

As to who to lynch... I have no idea.
I didn't understand the 'Radio' reference.
I'm guessing that if one of us is the karaoke master (not me, btw), they won't be infected.
So all I've got is that a woman might be (only might be) infected (based on perfume = woman, aftershave = man).

Of everyone who has so far revealed their actor's persona, none are women.

Any thoughts?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
19-01-2013, 08:29 AM
Nah he survived.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
19-01-2013, 08:47 AM
(19-01-2013 08:29 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Nah he survived.

Thanks. I feel better now.

Muaaaah!

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
19-01-2013, 09:15 AM
(19-01-2013 08:47 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(19-01-2013 08:29 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Nah he survived.

Thanks. I feel better now.

Muaaaah!
He did, doesn't mean you will. Evil_monster Tongue

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
19-01-2013, 11:59 AM
Nice analysis DLJ
We have 12 players but there is more than 12 roles. We will defo have at least 3 mafia (one being the godfather)... the zombie lord (being a zombie game) and we could also have a murderer as well Dodgy

The game is only 7 nights so I dont think we should ever miss a lynching.... and the person with the karaoke machine will sing and leave possible clues, the last person to own the karaoke machine was a zombie Consider Dodgy

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
19-01-2013, 12:41 PM
(19-01-2013 11:59 AM)bemore Wrote:  ...
and we could also have a murderer as well Dodgy

I didn't think of that. Thanks. That's kinda scary! But my character would now say something cool to demonstrate how he's not scared (assume I have said something cool at this point).

(19-01-2013 11:59 AM)bemore Wrote:  ...
The game is only 7 nights so I don't think we should ever miss a lynching.... and the person with the karaoke machine will sing and leave possible clues, the last person to own the karaoke machine was a zombie Consider Dodgy

"Karaoke Master: Leaves the mall display karaoke machine in another players section of the mall each night. The song the player sings will be overheard by everyone as part of the story line and may or may not relate to their night action or character reference."

Consider
This will be interesting... but "may or may not" is not very helpful.

Did you understand the 'Radio' reference?

And who should we vote for?

19-01-2013, 01:05 PM
(19-01-2013 12:41 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Did you understand the 'Radio' reference?

I think radio is the name of the character first infected... the one the mall cop throws outside.

(19-01-2013 12:41 PM)DLJ Wrote:  And who should we vote for?

I dont know im not yet ready to guess. I think everybody should reveal their roles, out of the 12 of us , depending on roles 4-6 of the group have a reason to lie leaving everyone else telling the truth.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
19-01-2013, 02:44 PM
holy shit, what have I missed?

Has it been night yet, have people died? I tried looking at the main page, but it still had the same shit as last time.

anyways, I am hearing that DLJ is Morgan Freeman, but can we really trust him? in fact, can we really trust any one of us? from what I heard, it seems like we have Mafia and ZOMBIES to deal with.

anyways, I supposs I should reveal my character?

I am Bruce Willis from Die Hard, and guess what my role is.......

TaDa! the answer is in the movie!

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
19-01-2013, 02:53 PM
As I revealed earlier on the Skype group, I am Tom Hanks, reference: Forrest Gump. Hence my eating of copious amounts of shrimp in the Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. in the mall.

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-01-2013, 04:07 PM
Hey ladies, George Clooney here Cool
[+] 1 user Likes Magoo's post