Mafia VI: Zombie Apocalypse (GAME OVER)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
23-01-2013, 01:15 AM
RE: Mafia VI: Zombie Apocalypse edtition
I think I might have made a mistake with my night action Confused
What you saying GK with timescales? When are you going to call an end to nightime caus I dont think everybody who has said they want to play are taking part Drinking Beverage

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
23-01-2013, 01:21 AM (This post was last modified: 23-01-2013 01:38 AM by Grassy Knoll.)
It's all good. I'm calling it Day 2 now. Smooshmonster / Tracker Townie has been killed! Check your PM's and read all about it.

Ɨ͚͙͢͟͠Ŧ̯͔̳̺̬̣̻ͅ ͖̬̰͖̺Ŧ̭̻̲̳̝̦̗Ⱥ̹̩͚͘͠͡Ꝁ̷͖̲͓̖͍̺̻Ɇ̧͈̟̞S̨̢̟̥̮­͇͈͓͉͉̣ ̶̵̪̜̪̰͕̙̱̜Ⱥ̧̝͉̕Ł̰̤̲͠Ø̨̡̯͍͙̩̭̦̦͔͔͟Ŧ̵̠̣̬̝ͅ­̬͓͚ ̮͍͙Ŧ̷͍͖̳̺͕̲̬͚͜ͅØ̷̷̳̗̠̻ ̻̪M͉̠͟Ⱥ͏̫̳̣Ꝁ̶̷̜̪͈̪Ɇ̧̦̳̻̘͙̗͉̠ ̨̯͉͙͚̫͓̜̗̗͝͝Ⱥ̡͎̳̤͚ ̴̰̥̩͎̜̣̗̕ͅS̢͈Ŧ͕͉͓͚͔Ɇ͕̙͉̫͓͉͈̖͞ͅW҉̗̖̟̳́ ̢͕̲̰͔́͞
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Grassy Knoll's post
23-01-2013, 01:48 AM
What you saying then Muffs?
Singing on the karaoke machine... didnt know you were a fan of 80s music Dodgy

Why do you think only your name is mentioned in the storyline Muffs? You were up all night singing.... the last person to do that got thrown out by the security guard Dodgy

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
23-01-2013, 06:46 AM
I'm Dustin Hoffman, by the way. Cool

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
23-01-2013, 06:56 AM
(20-01-2013 07:19 PM)DLJ Wrote:  It would appear that Smoosh, Vosur and itsacow are playing the under-the-radar game.

Recognising that this does not automatically make them Mafia and it's more like the characters in horror movies who run off to hide in a cupboard (when, of course, the audience knows that the killer is already in the cupboard) ... what do you think about voting for them just to get them to say something?

I still haven't worked out how to type in a Morgan Freeman accent
I've been busy with school. It's my final year. Dodgy

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
23-01-2013, 07:02 AM
(23-01-2013 06:56 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(20-01-2013 07:19 PM)DLJ Wrote:  It would appear that Smoosh, Vosur and itsacow are playing the under-the-radar game.

Recognising that this does not automatically make them Mafia and it's more like the characters in horror movies who run off to hide in a cupboard (when, of course, the audience knows that the killer is already in the cupboard) ... what do you think about voting for them just to get them to say something?

I still haven't worked out how to type in a Morgan Freeman accent
I've been busy with school. It's my final year. Dodgy

No worries, mate. I was just angling for more clues. Can I ask which movie you are in, Mr Hoffman?

Cheers

23-01-2013, 07:19 AM
There has been some interesting conversations going off on Skype. I wont copy any of what I have discussed with people because that wouldnt be fair. Needless to say that I am going to vote for Muffs to be lynched.

I believe this because......

Dance all night go to work
do the move with quirky jerk.

Is the lyrics from the cars song and this indicates to me that he could be the Zombie lord, as I know fully for a fact that somebody got infected last night. The last person to own the karaoke machine was a zombie.....

Vote: Fucking muffs.

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
23-01-2013, 07:42 AM
(23-01-2013 07:19 AM)bemore Wrote:  ...
do the move with quirky jerk.

Having met Muffsy IRL, I can confirm that that is how he walks.

Even if he's not infected.

Big Grin

23-01-2013, 08:07 AM (This post was last modified: 23-01-2013 08:15 AM by Atothetheist.)
I've got some information from an anonymous source that Bemore might be mafia. He is messaging me on Skype and is being very suspicious.

But I investigated muffs and he came up as mafia. I dislike Bemore right now, but when a man is right, a man is right

Vote: earmuffs.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
23-01-2013, 08:18 AM
Yeah well, a few people are claiming via Skype to have anonymous sources. Sorry but I'm not being swayed by that.

My analysis of officially published info helped me survive last time so I'm going by that.

I think there are lots of clues. Problem is, I don't understand any of them yet.

ps I have been practicing "titty sprinkles" in a Morgan Freeman voice and I think I'm getting quite good at it.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post