Mafia VI: Zombie Apocalypse (GAME OVER)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
23-01-2013, 11:18 PM
RE: Mafia VI: Zombie Apocalypse edtition
(23-01-2013 11:11 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  Anyway, if there's a reviver on staff, I could definitely use your help or I'm kaput tonight.

Yeah, we need you alive man.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
24-01-2013, 12:02 AM
(23-01-2013 10:07 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  ...
P.S. Trade you a roll of TP for some water.

Sorry, no deal. I can use water to clean my arse but I can't drink toilet paper (if that's what 'TP' meant).

Do you have the coffee? I would share my last remaining drops of water with you for that.

24-01-2013, 03:09 AM
(23-01-2013 06:22 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Red, blue. Blue, blue, red. Red, yellow, green.
You havent had much involvement in the game dear thrillseaker. You involvement has been limited between chit chat with members and group voting (first for muffs, then for me)

This post though just doesnt make sense, would you care to explain to the group what this cryptic code means as it holds little relevance to

A: The whole conversation.
B: The game.

Now onto the rest of the game in general.

I have been chatting to people on Skype about the game, I see no difference to this than PMing each other. If anybody who is playing this who is outside the Skype group is more than welcome to PM me to exchange information. I will say now however that I will tell you the truth however I WILL NOT reveal peoples roles nor what I believe their powers to be directly, this is to protect their identitys and whilst this may seem dodgy to some, you can allways check what I have said on this thread.

Now this may seem hypocritical with regards to me revealing Its a moo cows role, however from my first nights power I know for a fact that he got infected by the Zombie Lord.... you may ask yourself my thinking as to why I am not voting for the nice rare steak and the answer is this....

Quote:Zombie lord: Can recruit 1 player to be a zombie each night. Only the zombie lord can recruit players so once they are killed, that's it. The zombies must be the last faction alive. Upon receiving recruited players roles ("stolen" once a player is recruited), the zombie lord may only select 1 power to use at night including recruiting new members. ie: If they recruit a cop. That cop becomes an 'incubator' and the Zombie Lord has both the power (to recruit) and now cop power. BUT may only chose one to use each night. If the zombie lord is not lynched by the time he becomes a zombie -zombies win.

Incubator (Zombie Infected): Member of the zombies. They lose all abilities they had in their previous role and that power is instead given to the zombie lord.

I dont see Itsacow as a direct threat, I would rather focus on the Zombie Lord (who I believe, however I admit im not 100%... is muffs) as if left unchecked, they could potentially become even more powerfull than the Mafia. Its a tough one to call as I want to survive and win yet to do this we have got to get rid of both.

There seems to be another threat as well and this is how I see it.

The first night had Phaedrus poisoned, if the mafia have used their power to poison then who killed smoosh? I agree a lot with DLJs summations as these make logical sense, however I believe that there could also be a lone killer as this is also a potential role.

So far it looks like people are voting for me, I dont blame you as we are suspicious of each other, however if people are gonna vote for me at least tell me and show/share with the rest of the group your suspicions and evidence, because if people are just voting for no real reason.... that to me is suspicious.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
24-01-2013, 03:40 AM
Bemore, you have behaved sketchily since the very start, not least of all by taking information from a non-player who reported on other peoples' conversations. Heck, as far as I'm concerned that should be against the rules. It's like talking to a player who has been killed. And Matt says he's playing his own game? Hell, he could have some secret role because Grassy is being cute or something, for all we know.

I have no further stake in this game. I die tonight, unless a reviver saves my butt, and the mafia will probably kill me the turn after that.

My attorney has advised me to rent a very fast car with no top. Sound advice. Sayonara, bitches.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
24-01-2013, 03:50 AM
(24-01-2013 03:40 AM)Phaedrus Wrote:  Bemore, you have behaved sketchily since the very start, not least of all by taking information from a non-player who reported on other peoples' conversations. Heck, as far as I'm concerned that should be against the rules. It's like talking to a player who has been killed. And Matt says he's playing his own game? Hell, he could have some secret role because Grassy is being cute or something, for all we know.

I have no further stake in this game. I die tonight, unless a reviver saves my butt, and the mafia will probably kill me the turn after that.
Ok... fair enough.

If you live though then somebody may have to explain who saved you, I am inclined to believe you are innocent unless you and somebody else (who I wont name) is playing me hard.

Im innocent, if I have to die to prove this then so be it. All I did was push people to get information... I admitted afterwards that I was lying and everything I have said has stood up/can be proved.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
24-01-2013, 09:26 AM (This post was last modified: 24-01-2013 09:32 AM by cheapthrillseaker.)
(24-01-2013 03:09 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(23-01-2013 06:22 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Red, blue. Blue, blue, red. Red, yellow, green.
You havent had much involvement in the game dear thrillseaker. You involvement has been limited between chit chat with members and group voting (first for muffs, then for me)

This post though just doesnt make sense, would you care to explain to the group what this cryptic code means as it holds little relevance to

A: The whole conversation.
B: The game.
I never voted for Muffs. I voted for no lynch. Get your facts straight. Dodgy

As for what I posted of the colors, if you look just a tad bit higher, you see Grassy playing Guitar Hero.

(24-01-2013 12:02 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(23-01-2013 10:07 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  ...
P.S. Trade you a roll of TP for some water.

Sorry, no deal. I can use water to clean my arse but I can't drink toilet paper (if that's what 'TP' meant).

Do you have the coffee? I would share my last remaining drops of water with you for that.

You didn't think to check in the Tim Hortons, did you? Jesus man, that's the first place I went! *shows packet of ground coffee*

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
24-01-2013, 09:31 AM
Cancel vote: Muffs.

New vote: Myself

Come on then people bring it, you wanna kill the wrong dude.... go ahead.

Leave the zombie lord to continue taking victims ( itsacow is one), leave the mafia to take people out, leave the possible lone killer to kill.

All ive done is try to be honest, but nobody seems to be willing to listen, so whats the point?

Do it

*Puts head in noose*

Cool

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
24-01-2013, 10:00 AM (This post was last modified: 24-01-2013 10:11 AM by cheapthrillseaker.)
I change my vote. A2.

Don't freak out, A2. Your character is being used to postpone lynching. That's all.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
24-01-2013, 10:35 AM
(24-01-2013 09:31 AM)bemore Wrote:  Cancel vote: Muffs.

New vote: Myself

Come on then people bring it, you wanna kill the wrong dude.... go ahead.

Leave the zombie lord to continue taking victims ( itsacow is one), leave the mafia to take people out, leave the possible lone killer to kill.

All ive done is try to be honest, but nobody seems to be willing to listen, so whats the point?

Do it

*Puts head in noose*

Cool
Interesting.... You are voting for yourself.... This certainly makes my eyebrows raise. I would be hesitant to keep my vote, but I can't help but feel this is a ruse to make us second guess your guilt.

Nope prob cheap.

I want this day to get over with so that I can investigate somebody else and thus get one step closer to winning this game for the townies.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
24-01-2013, 10:42 AM
Current vote tally 4- bemore, 1- earmuffs, 1- A2

Need 6 for a majority.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user