Mafia VI: Zombie Apocalypse (GAME OVER)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
24-01-2013, 10:53 AM
RE: Mafia VI: Zombie Apocalypse edtition
(24-01-2013 10:35 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Interesting.... You are voting for yourself.... This certainly makes my eyebrows raise. I would be hesitant to keep my vote, but I can't help but feel this is a ruse to make us second guess your guilt.

Nope prob cheap.

I want this day to get over with so that I can investigate somebody else and thus get one step closer to winning this game for the townies.
Your acting well suspicious now A2.

You told me of your alleged power which was "........" yet you choose to ignore it in favour of killing me? Even though everything I have said has checked out?

Explain the logic behind that decision dude?

Your choices people are.

1: Kill me. Prove my innocence.
2: Kill its a cow. Prove im telling the truth about him being zombie steak.
3: Kill muffs (who I admit im not 100% sure about)
4: Choose somebody else at random.

Also I think its time that people stated their roles, because if Phaedrus dont die tonight then I have a feeling somebody may come forward and conveniently reveal that they are a doctor.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-01-2013, 11:32 AM
This wont make sense to a lot of people, because what I base this on is not in this thread.

Phaedrus (mafia) is gonna live, GUARANTEED!!!!

DLJ (mafia) will step forward and say that he is a reviver and that he saved Phaedrus.

A2 (mafia) is apparently one of two cops, the other being Phaedrus.

Bet thats scuppered your plans Cool

If im wrong ill willingly put my own head in the noose tommorow (if I survive lynching today), just like im willing too right now.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
24-01-2013, 12:10 PM
(24-01-2013 11:32 AM)bemore Wrote:  This wont make sense to a lot of people, because what I base this on is not in this thread.

Phaedrus (mafia) is gonna live, GUARANTEED!!!!

DLJ (mafia) will step forward and say that he is a reviver and that he saved Phaedrus.

A2 (mafia) is apparently one of two cops, the other being Phaedrus.

Bet thats scuppered your plans Cool

If im wrong ill willingly put my own head in the noose tommorow (if I survive lynching today), just like im willing too right now.

Fine by me 'cause that will establish my innocence.

Sorry Phaedrus but I can't save you. You have my sympathy *tenderly adjusts pillow under your head and wipes vomit from chin* but would you do us a small favour and let us know who you investigated last night and what you found out? I'm assuming of course that you were telling the truth about being a cop.

*mops brow*

24-01-2013, 12:15 PM (This post was last modified: 24-01-2013 11:54 PM by DLJ.)
This is just a summary thing 'cause I'm getting a bit lost.

Reminder: The list is based on claims, to date. Possibly, not everyone will be telling the truth.

Name ............................. Character .................... Movie
LadyJane ........................ Tom Cruise ..................... Jack Reacher (I had to google that one)
earmuffs ......................... Kurt Russell ..................... The Thing
DLJ ................................. Morgan Freeman ............. RED
Atothetheist ..................... Bruce Willis ..................... Die Hard
bemore ........................... Micheal J Fox .................. Back to the Future
cheapthrillseeker .............. Jim Carrey ...................... Me, Myself & Irene
itsacow ........................... Arnold Schwarzenegger ...
Near ............................... Tom Hanks ..................... Forrest Gump
Magoo ............................ George Clooney ............... Oceans' 1n
Phaedrus ........................ Johnny Depp ................... Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (but originally 21 Jump Street)
Vosur ............................. Dustin Hoffman ............... Little Big Man
Smooshmonster .............. Denzel Washington ......... The Book of Eli

24-01-2013, 12:24 PM
I am not mafia. Your insistence to blame me is making me more suspicious of you. You talked to me, and you know exactly why I suspect you.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
24-01-2013, 12:28 PM
Wow! I didn't realize everyone was coming forward with their characters. I'm Tom Cruise - Jack Reacher.
24-01-2013, 12:42 PM (This post was last modified: 24-01-2013 12:49 PM by DLJ.)
(24-01-2013 12:28 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Wow! I didn't realize everyone was coming forward with their characters. I'm Tom Cruise - Jack Reacher.

Thank you. I'm reading the plot now. Tom Cruise is one of those actors (like Robert de Nero and Sly Stallone) who, when I see his name in the cast, is an immediate turn off.

EDIT: Jack Reacher, an investigator... excellent. Have you discovered anything? Any clues will help. I don't think we can afford to lose another Townie by lynching the wrong person.

24-01-2013, 02:38 PM
I'm going to vote for muffs. I do so on the evidence that he has the karaoke machine and the last person to have had it was an infected zombie.

I'm also going on the lyrics from the song he was singing.

Thats it, im not going to say another thing now till the next day.

VOTE CHANGE: Muffs.

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
24-01-2013, 05:03 PM

... are you A2? I have clocked you haven't I, I told you if you was mafia to keep it tight.

Im a good sport, ill let you try and explain your way out of it first.

Cool

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
24-01-2013, 05:59 PM
(24-01-2013 05:03 PM)bemore Wrote:  

... are you A2? I have clocked you haven't I, I told you if you was mafia to keep it tight.

Im a good sport, ill let you try and explain your way out of it first.

Cool

Nope. You have only shown that your eagerness to kill a cop is highly suspicious. Your insistence on me being mafia is simply ludicrous as the fact that phae checked me out.
You are mafia, and you are desperate to shift the suspicion from you.

The more I think about it in that way, the more I am convinced of your guilt.

You haven't clocked me for shit, I have clocked you.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.