Mafia VI: Zombie Apocalypse (GAME OVER)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
24-01-2013, 06:14 PM
RE: Mafia VI: Zombie Apocalypse edtition
(24-01-2013 11:32 AM)bemore Wrote:  This wont make sense to a lot of people, because what I base this on is not in this thread.

Phaedrus (mafia) is gonna live, GUARANTEED!!!!

DLJ (mafia) will step forward and say that he is a reviver and that he saved Phaedrus.

A2 (mafia) is apparently one of two cops, the other being Phaedrus.

Bet thats scuppered your plans Cool

If im wrong ill willingly put my own head in the noose tommorow (if I survive lynching today), just like im willing too right now.

I can tell you this. If phaedrus dies, and you look like a stupid idiot, I will be the very first to say "I told you so." I can tell you that I am not mafia and your constant messages to me makes me think you are really gullible. You have no evidence. You have only silly ideas that, at least only to you, SEEMS to fit. Check your ideas with facts before you go on accusing people.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-01-2013, 06:58 PM
Well now... Finally back from my exile in the world of calradia and I am wondering how the devil bemore knew I was bitten. By the way... BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSS-cup of tea, sir? Why yes of co-SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Under Repair.
24-01-2013, 07:02 PM
MUST FIGHT!!!!! I AM NOT ZOMBIE!!! I WILL BE BACK!

Under Repair.
24-01-2013, 07:06 PM
KILL ME!~!!! I NO WANT TO EAT PEOPLE! I RULED CALIFORNIA DAMMIT!

Under Repair.
24-01-2013, 07:07 PM
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

Under Repair.
24-01-2013, 07:08 PM
I must cure myself... I had a blasted baby for g-- ha sake... Wait... I need a newborn's blood. No!! STOP THE VOICES!

Under Repair.
24-01-2013, 07:15 PM
(24-01-2013 07:08 PM)itsacow Wrote:  I must cure myself... I had a blasted baby for g-- ha sake... Wait... I need a newborn's blood. No!! STOP THE VOICES!
Ill stop them for you Cool

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
24-01-2013, 07:30 PM (This post was last modified: 24-01-2013 07:34 PM by Near.)
(24-01-2013 02:38 PM)bemore Wrote:  I'm going to vote for muffs. I do so on the evidence that he has the karaoke machine and the last person to have had it was an infected zombie.

Muffs is the only one to have had the Karaoke machine before, so does that mean you are saying that the Zombie Lord had the Karaoke machine, or that itsacow had the machine and was the Karaoke Master before he got infected?

Your conclusion about at least this one aspect is flawed.

Perhaps you need a refresher on the Karaoke Master role:

Karaoke Master: Leaves the mall
display karaoke machine in another players section of the mall each
night. The song the player sings will be overheard by everyone as part
of the story line and may or may not relate to their night action or
character reference.

EDIT:

Also, it says the song MAY or MAY NOT relate to their night action or character reference. It could just be a song to deliberately confuse the players.

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-01-2013, 09:09 PM
If the zombie faction wins by infecting everyone, if we all get infected on purpose, do we all win?

vote bemore

because I dont know anything because my roll sucks like that and he voted for me, and considering I would very much like to survive till the end, bye bye bemore.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
24-01-2013, 09:13 PM
(24-01-2013 09:09 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  If the zombie faction wins by infecting everyone, if we all get infected on purpose, do we all win?

vote bemore

because I dont know anything because my roll sucks like that and he voted for me, and considering I would very much like to survive till the end, bye bye bemore.
Heart Feeling the love Heart

Cool

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.