Mafia VI: Zombie Apocalypse (GAME OVER)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
28-01-2013, 06:37 PM
RE: Mafia VI: Zombie Apocalypse edtition
It is now Day #3

See the OP for the nights events and give me a majority of at least 5 votes to lynch a player and bring about night fall Rolleyes

Please be sure to [bracket] or bold your vote clearly so I can easily count them. Thanks
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-01-2013, 06:44 PM
[Image: dead_by_phaedrus2401-d5t30l4.png]

I'm out! bye

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Phaedrus's post
28-01-2013, 08:02 PM
So, Vosur... Thriller.

You know what there are a bunch of in Thriller? Zombies.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
28-01-2013, 08:18 PM
(28-01-2013 06:44 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  [Image: dead_by_phaedrus2401-d5t30l4.png]

I'm out! bye

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
28-01-2013, 08:40 PM
(28-01-2013 08:02 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  So, Vosur... Thriller.

You know what there are a bunch of in Thriller? Zombies.

Wow! That was an eventful night!

Disastrous to lose two townies but finding Phaedrus's killer was a stroke of luck.

I'm going to ponder the clues for a while before voting and if anyone has got any more clues from their night actions, I'm all ears ... but I think we have found the Zombie Lord.

Johnny Depp... sniff... Rest In Peace
George Clooney ... not sniff .... Rest In Poison

I'll do an update of the character list. I guess it's no surprise that not everyone was completely honest about that.

28-01-2013, 10:16 PM (This post was last modified: 28-01-2013 10:19 PM by Near.)
Lynch Vosur.

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-01-2013, 10:28 PM (This post was last modified: 28-01-2013 10:38 PM by Atothetheist.)
Sorry Vos, but the song is really obvious and I can't help but notice that it fits with how you knew about itsacow and stuff.

Vote: Vosur

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
29-01-2013, 02:17 AM
Well that was interesting to say the least Dodgy

I think a lot of us presumed Magoo was a thief with his "Oceans 11" character connection....turns out we were quite wrong.

I was clutching at straws when I accused Muffs of being the Zombie Lord by the evidence I thought I had, this turn however the karaoke evidence does seem a bit more compelling with the direct Zombie reference. Maybe Vosur isnt the Zombie Lord but instead got bitten Consider

Maybe its time you got a bit vocal Vosur..... before the lynching rope takes that ability away.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
29-01-2013, 07:04 AM
Summary update.

Name ............................. Character ..................... Movie (claim)......................Movie (actual)
LadyJane ........................ Tom Cruise ...................... Jack Reacher
earmuffs ......................... Kurt Russell ..................... The Thing ........................... Death Proof
DLJ ................................. Morgan Freeman ............. RED
Atothetheist ..................... Bruce Willis ..................... Die Hard
bemore ........................... Micheal J Fox .................. Back to the Future
cheapthrillseeker .............. Jim Carrey ...................... Me, Myself & Irene
itsacow ........................... Arnold Schwarzenegger ... (No claim)
Near ............................... Tom Hanks ..................... Forrest Gump
Magoo ............................ George Clooney ............... Oceans' 1n .......................... Batman (I don't recall Batman being a Poisoner Undecided )
Phaedrus ........................ Johnny Depp ................... Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (but originally 21 Jump Street)
Vosur ............................. Dustin Hoffman ............... Little Big Man
Smooshmonster .............. Denzel Washington .......... (No claim) ............................. The Book of Eli

Titty Sprinkles.

29-01-2013, 07:07 AM
Do whatever you want, folks, but I'm innocent. Lynching me will only bring you one step closer to defeat. Sleepy

With that aside, I have reason to think that bemore is a zombie. Last night, I found out that he is in possession of a bottle of women's perfume.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]